Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

I loving knew there had to be another scum in that doc.

:negative:

My bad for posting my role pm as well, I think I was out that day and just couldn't be arsed rephrasing it at the time.
As you said I picked the wrong time to run that play, but I'll know better for next time.

I'd have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you pesty modkills :getin:

Holy hell, Infi was right! Amazing. This was a really fun game. Thanks all. :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I loving knew that kumba being silent during the claim was scummy

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

I loving knew that kumba being silent during the claim was scummy

If you think it's scummy to be at a barbecue and miss a claim made on a Saturday afternoon then sure

I wasn't lying about that :shrug:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Way to back me up Kumba.

Wow what an rear end in a top hat.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I aim to please :v:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kumbamontu posted:

If you think it's scummy to be at a barbecue and miss a claim made on a Saturday afternoon then sure

I wasn't lying about that :shrug:

you didn't say that though, you just posted to confirm the things happened in the mason doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Kumbamontu posted:

I wasn't silent in the mason doc. He was referring to me being silent during the claim and ensuing shenanigans, because I was at a barbecue

Also hello

• Locked thread