Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's quite possible the location i go to (probably the shittiest one ever) gave me the wrong thing or something but yeah it was like a chalupa except greasier and moister from all the cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I'm going to pass by a BK on my way to my weight loss meeting today. I'll try one of these, it looks like it'll do a good job of changing my poop color.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Is this the poop trip report thread?

My poop today was partially solid, partially soft, messy clean up. Thanks for reading

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
when they had the black bun burger for halloween i tried to get one just for the experience of eating something that weird but they were sold out. plus they didnt have the black cheese that the japs get that looks like it was made in the same factory as bdsm toys:

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Kenosha. :smith:

Walker turned down the infrastructure money from the president a few years ago to prove some kind of dumb loving point. Our roads, especially in this city, are literally falling apart. Like, if you didn't have a lid on your coffee, you'd have 3rd degree burns all over your body if you drove 200 feet. gently caress that guy.

What's wrong with Kenosha? :shrug:

The substantial federal stimulus Walker turned down was for a high-speed rail line between Milwaukee and Madison. Walker turned it down, he claimed, because he wanted to use the money to repair the highway system. But that never would have worked in the first place since this federal stimulus was specifically for building high speed rail in several states.

So... what you want never was going to happen that way.

There is a Lang John's Slivers in the next city over. I'm far too lazy to get fast food fish though.

SE Wisconsin is filled with a bunch of Catholics though (I'm supposed to be one, don't tell my mom. She is Irish. She knows though. They always know.)

Anyway, there is a fish fry every Friday at every bar/restaurant out here. It's not good. Deep fried cod or some other poo poo. Tarter sauce, and maybe some coleslaw and fries. Everyone loves it. I don't get it. Fish and chips our brothers across the Atlantic would say. gently caress that.

Gimme a medium rare ahi tuna or any type of salmon and I'm good to go.

Those dirty Midwestern heathens.

There's also a whole lot of Lutherans here. But anyway, why are you getting bent out of shape about where you live right at this point? Winter is finally over here, it's beautiful outside.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
There is a special kind of craving that can only be satisfied by Taco Bell's junk food. I haven't been in the states for a decade, and the first thing I'll do when I get back is eating tons of Taco Bell. The odd thing with cheap mass manufactured crap like that is that you would never expect that one of these days, you might miss it.

So, Pennywise, next time you are stuffing down unsatisfying generic fast food that simply doesn't taste quite right while a single tear is running down your cheek, maybe it'll cheer you up to know that I would happily trade places with you.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ibogaine posted:

There is a special kind of craving that can only be satisfied by Taco Bell's junk food. I haven't been in the states for a decade, and the first thing I'll do when I get back is eating tons of Taco Bell. The odd thing with cheap mass manufactured crap like that is that you would never expect that one of these days, you might miss it.

So, Pennywise, next time you are stuffing down unsatisfying generic fast food that simply doesn't taste quite right while a single tear is running down your cheek, maybe it'll cheer you up to know that I would happily trade places with you.

Greasy cheap fast food is great because it's literally been designed so your body craves it and misses it when it goes away. No normal mexican or burger place can have the same effect as mcdonalds or taco bell food cause they were systematically designed to ensnare the most addictive qualities your brain craves out of a meal. Science hosed us into being gross slobs for cash moneys and its the coolest

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
salt- sugar- fat- why has been DESIGNED by SCIENCE to be ADDICTIVE- *dies from sniffing own farts*

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i enjoy this thread OP

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Acid Haze posted:

What's wrong with Kenosha? :shrug:

The substantial federal stimulus Walker turned down was for a high-speed rail line between Milwaukee and Madison. Walker turned it down, he claimed, because he wanted to use the money to repair the highway system. But that never would have worked in the first place since this federal stimulus was specifically for building high speed rail in several states.

So... what you want never was going to happen that way.

There's also a whole lot of Lutherans here. But anyway, why are you getting bent out of shape about where you live right at this point? Winter is finally over here, it's beautiful outside.

After living near Seattle for 7 years, moving back here was like going back 10+ years in time.

Although you are right. Winter is over and I should get out more and actually do active stuff.

That's my plan now so mood should improve and I'll not hate this place as much. Actually, it's a love hate thing. I guess it depends on what brain cycle I'm in.

Also, Walker turned down money for Medicaid expansion. He's been doing a ton of terrible poo poo, but I shouldn't get into that.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Apr 25, 2016

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Free Cheese posted:

I think this is turning into a quest for the angriest (fast?) food, and yeah popeyes is good and got a kick like a barnyard rooster

I just had an order of Wendy's "Ghost Pepper" fries, and ONE bite was actually a little hot. Must have been a jalapeno seed still in it.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Do they wave a ghost pepper tantalizing close to a vat of cheese sauce at the factory?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

Do they wave a ghost pepper tantalizing close to a vat of cheese sauce at the factory?

Just a picture of one.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well, I am alive. Due to unfortunate circumstances I was only able to get four Angriest Whoppers. They were supposed to loving be $5.49 each, so I grabbed $5 (to go with the $25 gift card) before I went to the baseball game this afternoon and stopped by BK on the way back. Those motherfuckers were charging $5.79 each, so after tax I could only get four. I considered going back home to get my wallet, but it was a long rear end baseball game and I was tired, so here we are. My apologies to Vim Fuego.

Actually this was probably for the best because I got four down, but holy poo poo I think I am going to die. There is no way I could have gotten another down without spewing everywhere. Pictures to follow at some point!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm proud of you but also jealous someone send me a gift card I'll eat whatever as long as it's tasty

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
congrats of your "whopper" of a thread op

edit: aslo baowl movelment

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Well, I am alive. Due to unfortunate circumstances I was only able to get four Angriest Whoppers. They were supposed to loving be $5.49 each, so I grabbed $5 (to go with the $25 gift card) before I went to the baseball game this afternoon and stopped by BK on the way back. Those motherfuckers were charging $5.79 each, so after tax I could only get four. I considered going back home to get my wallet, but it was a long rear end baseball game and I was tired, so here we are. My apologies to Vim Fuego.

Actually this was probably for the best because I got four down, but holy poo poo I think I am going to die. There is no way I could have gotten another down without spewing everywhere. Pictures to follow at some point!

You sir, are a true American and patriot. Looking forward to the pics. Might want to have 911 on speed dial for a while though. :patriot:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just ate 2 days worth of tacos and other assorted food in mexico and have yet to have any effects from it

my gastrointestinal tract reigns supreme

suck my balls

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I like those bars in mexico where as long as you keep ordering drinks the food is free. It's a great system and america could learn a thing or two

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

:siren:PICTURES:siren:

Look at these motherfuckers on Colfax Ave, think they can charge me 30 cents more per sandwich than the advertised price. gently caress YOU Burger King. Although the guy behind the counter was nice enough to cover the extra one cent because all I had was a 5 and it would have been pretty annoying to have to break that for one cent.

Here they are in all of their glory, four delicious Angriest Whoppers!

Here I pulled out this dirty old school kitchen scale I found, it appears that these are close to three pounds of food. The bag was... heavy.

That's a good looking burger! Errr, something like that. And oh, I forgot! The idiots used regular pickles instead of pickled jalapenos. Quality control, as always, is top notch at Burger King.

Say hello to me and my unkempt beard. It's burger #1!

Nothing like the first bite of a Burger King Whopper

#1 went down super easy and I was looking forward to burger #2 actually.

This, I believe is the moment when I realized that I had made a terrible mistake and still had 2 1/2 of these loving things to go.

Burger #3. My hands are starting to become covered in the angry sauce. Which, let's talk about that for a second. None of this was angry. Yes, I was missing jalapenos, but the angry onions, angry sauce, and angry bun weren't hot at all. gently caress, for all I know this idiotic Burger King gave me regular deep fried onions and regular sauce, but the bun I know was angry! Yet other than the color, there was no proof of this.

I am almost done with burger #3. My hands are covered in angry sauce and this has quickly gone from "I'm starting to feel very full" to "I wonder if I should have put a garbage can next to me?"

Gotta drink some water because these are salty as gently caress. But mustn't drink too much water because there is precious little space left in my poor stomach.

Burger #4. You can probably tell just from the angle of my head that I am in pain. Part of me wanted to just give up and save this for when I didn't feel like I was going to die, but I promised the internet I would do this, so I soldiered on. Like a dumb, loving moron, piece of poo poo.

One bite to go! If my celebration looks a little muted, it's because I thought I might throw up if I moved much more than that...

You have been defeated Angriest Whoppers!

No after pics of me, but I've just been sitting in a chair since I finished these, feeling generally ill. I probably should have just rid myself of those burgers immediately after eating them, but that seemed against the spirit of the challenge. Vim Fuego paid $25 for me to suffer, so goddammit here I am, suffering.

Final thoughts on the burger - it's not bad I guess, at least for a Burger King burger. It's way too expensive at almost $6 per, but I guess just the one was pretty filling, so maybe it's not too outrageous. I would highly recommend against eating four though. Yeah...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thank you for your service, OB, and may your colon rest in peace

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
denver is cool OP nice work also colfax more like blowfax

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

wait, these things are like six bucks apiece? they've got barely the volume of a mcdouble.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I should have weighed myself before the sandwich and then again tomorrow morning... because this poo poo was so salty I have been drinking water nonstop, I bet I will have gained like 8 lbs of water weight by tomorrow AM.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you should review more food, OB

next up: 4 BK hot dogs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I will eat any fast food thing if goons pay for it

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

OctoberBlues posted:

:siren:PICTURES:siren:

Look at these motherfuckers on Colfax Ave, think they can charge me 30 cents more per sandwich than the advertised price. gently caress YOU Burger King. Although the guy behind the counter was nice enough to cover the extra one cent because all I had was a 5 and it would have been pretty annoying to have to break that for one cent.

Here they are in all of their glory, four delicious Angriest Whoppers!

Here I pulled out this dirty old school kitchen scale I found, it appears that these are close to three pounds of food. The bag was... heavy.

That's a good looking burger! Errr, something like that. And oh, I forgot! The idiots used regular pickles instead of pickled jalapenos. Quality control, as always, is top notch at Burger King.

Say hello to me and my unkempt beard. It's burger #1!

Nothing like the first bite of a Burger King Whopper

#1 went down super easy and I was looking forward to burger #2 actually.

This, I believe is the moment when I realized that I had made a terrible mistake and still had 2 1/2 of these loving things to go.

Burger #3. My hands are starting to become covered in the angry sauce. Which, let's talk about that for a second. None of this was angry. Yes, I was missing jalapenos, but the angry onions, angry sauce, and angry bun weren't hot at all. gently caress, for all I know this idiotic Burger King gave me regular deep fried onions and regular sauce, but the bun I know was angry! Yet other than the color, there was no proof of this.

I am almost done with burger #3. My hands are covered in angry sauce and this has quickly gone from "I'm starting to feel very full" to "I wonder if I should have put a garbage can next to me?"

Gotta drink some water because these are salty as gently caress. But mustn't drink too much water because there is precious little space left in my poor stomach.

Burger #4. You can probably tell just from the angle of my head that I am in pain. Part of me wanted to just give up and save this for when I didn't feel like I was going to die, but I promised the internet I would do this, so I soldiered on. Like a dumb, loving moron, piece of poo poo.

One bite to go! If my celebration looks a little muted, it's because I thought I might throw up if I moved much more than that...

You have been defeated Angriest Whoppers!

No after pics of me, but I've just been sitting in a chair since I finished these, feeling generally ill. I probably should have just rid myself of those burgers immediately after eating them, but that seemed against the spirit of the challenge. Vim Fuego paid $25 for me to suffer, so goddammit here I am, suffering.

Final thoughts on the burger - it's not bad I guess, at least for a Burger King burger. It's way too expensive at almost $6 per, but I guess just the one was pretty filling, so maybe it's not too outrageous. I would highly recommend against eating four though. Yeah...

Rockies suck, go Dodgers.

Also them Burger King hot dogs aren't bad.

They cook the dogs.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Manifest posted:

Rockies suck, go Dodgers.

That was the worst game ever and I should have known better than to drown my sorrows in angry sauce.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

OctoberBlues posted:

That was the worst game ever and I should have known better than to drown my sorrows in angry sauce.

The whole series was LA warming up for the Marlins next week. But I will drink angry sauce in solidarity.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Thread delivers

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Very good thread. Very calm burger.

If goons send me gift cards I will eat just about anything and in any volume.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey OP i got a probie for picking on you I am sorry I picked on you. I wonder what color they care going to make the bun next and throw whatever slogan around it?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I got like three hours of sleep because my stomach hurt all night and was making angry rumbling noises. Goddamn you angriest whoppers!

edit: although to be fair to the angriest whopper, eating three pounds of anything a few hours before bed is likely to cause issues. (oh god, am I developing Stockholm Syndrome?)

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Apr 25, 2016

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

:words: and :siren:PICTURES:siren:

No jalapenos which is the hottest thing on the burger. No deal. Do over. :colbert:

No seriously dude. Your terrible pain brought joy to this thread. You are doing god's work.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

hey OP i got a probie for picking on you I am sorry I picked on you. I wonder what color they care going to make the bun next and throw whatever slogan around it?

Really? I don't remember anyone being a serious dick in here. Well, sorry you had to get probated for something. I'll have to check it out.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Apr 25, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Really? I don't remember anyone being a serious dick in here. Well, sorry you had to get probated for something. I'll have to check it out.

it was teh coming out of your butt joke mixed with coming out of the closet, i thought it was a fun play on words but idk. i just wanted to let you know we are still friends

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smash it Smash hit posted:

it was teh coming out of your butt joke mixed with coming out of the closet, i thought it was a fun play on words but idk. i just wanted to let you know we are still friends

:glomp:

I found it. On the first page. Not too bad, just some random yet expected GBS shitposting. I was actually surprised it took more than a single reply for someone to call me gay. We're cool man.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

And the verdict: It was not angry at all, maybe just a little perturbed. Like..... basically a jalapeno cheeseburger with some other poo poo on it.

It was a weak anger. My rear end didn't even notice it's passing.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

DiHK posted:

It was a weak anger. My rear end didn't even notice it's passing.

i can reccommend some sphincter excercizes bro

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
I ate one. It was just a regular burger. There's some muted spiciness somewhere in the bread, but I can't imagine even the most sheltered meat and potatoes muncher from middle america would find this hot.

In fact, all of burger king's hamburgers are pretty boring except for the regular whopper. A long time ago there was this indiana jones whopper and that was the last genuinely tasty new thing I can remember getting from bk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah, I never go there. When I do I usually just get the Jr. Whopper meal. That's more "satisfying"?, "satiating"?, " less ill inducing"?, than the big one.

Their fries got better a few years ago though.

• Locked thread