Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Recently there has been some friction between the bone-type and ghost-type posters. The number of ghosts has been on the up and while they're technically allowed in the bone buds (the bone buds will take anyone) they feel a bit uncomfortable about the having no bones thing. For their part the skelebros have been unbearably smug, flashing their gang tag everywhere.

It's the 21st century and ghosts have been allowed to haunt property, vote (sometimes in large numbers) and even appear on television sometimes so restricting spoopiness to skeletons should be a thing of the past.

Let's make a ghost community badge!

Someone made a Ghostin' Pals badge at some point and I spruced it up a little:

but i think our ghost buddies deserve better.

Design a community badge and then BYOB can vote on the best one. I'll buy the winning entry and then maybe I can nag fluffie duckie into giving it to the ghosts who tell the best ghost stories in this thread (warning: I may not be able to nag her into doing this). There will also be stickers involved and I'll send a spoopy prize to whoever designs the winning gang tag community badge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
The real question is: Can you be a ghost skeleton?

<3 <3 Vanisher

bacalou

Uxzuigal posted:

The real question is: Can you be a ghost skeleton?

no, but you can be a skeleton ghost

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

bacalou posted:

this normally happens after some huseocabras attack a dungeon or cemetery, occasionally an rear end in a top hat necromancer shakes the whole thing up

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

bacalou posted:

That is an interesting spin on it... harr, harr
Is it me or has the spin speed increased dramaticaly?

- - -

"Ghosting pals" is awesome. But aint seen any awesome ghost AVs like SIB etc.

<3 <3 Vanisher

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
a skeleton ghost is also known as a lich

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
bacalou

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
lich bitch

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Matoi Ryuko

Matoi Ryuko

Android Blues

i like this one

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
you could make the skeleton one blue and the ghost one red so you could legitimately call it a gang tag

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i'm a ghost by avvie so i deserve it sweet designs let's gooo

bean mom

pretty strong here!

----------------

bean mom

but then i love this too

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Qwerinty posted:

you could make the skeleton one blue and the ghost one red so you could legitimately call it a gang tag

i think we're supposed to call them community badges to prevent a continuation of the skeleton/ghost toussling that has tainted these forums for so long

weird

by zen death robot
this is an insanely bad thread

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

weird posted:

thanks weird

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

weird posted:

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

thanks qwerinty

Urodov

weird posted:

this is a deliriously sickwicked thread

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

saint boner is a bad dude. bad is all he knows. I guess you could say he's bad to the bone.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

saint boner is a bad dude. bad is all he knows. I guess you could say he's bad to the bone.

:ok:

griping noted. I still want a community badge for the ghostin' pals though.

tao of lmao

ghosts aren't real, op

MrWillsauce

no I wasn't griping I was saying you are a bad hombre

MrWillsauce

bad is good

cuntman.net

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

bad is good

im consoled

tao of lmao posted:

ghosts aren't real, op

I'm getting mixed messages here

Urodov

MrWillsauce posted:

bad is good

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Robot Made of Meat

This is great, but I like the one St. Boner made because it fits with the others so well.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Apr 27, 2016

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Urodov

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is great, but I like the one St. Boner made because it fits with the others so well.

yeah the version in the op preserves what the reason for the name "ghostin' pals" was in the first place, which is why bacalou's choice to make up a new name makes sense

on the other hand, the one matoi made is kind of amazing

èëè ñâîáîäó

cuntman.net

postin pals is so 2014. get with the times guys

DEBATE ME BITCH

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry but i dont believe for a second that ANY of you are ghosts or skeletons

----------------

guns for tits

When sound waves become pretty low in frequency, like at about 19 hertz or so, the waves start loving with the vibration pattern of your eyes or something, which can cause you to get an odd feeling of dread and also hallucinate a little. This is why some people claim that they see ghosts.

Low frequency waves can be caused by broken pipes, so in a way, plumbers are also ghostbusters.

Matoi Ryuko

Debate Me Please posted:

Actually, we all...*looks at your username*...on second thought, yeah, sure, why not.

Urodov

Debate Me Please posted:

i know that skeletons aren't real... but can't a man dream?
can't a man dream...?

èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

science tells us there are no skeletons, but did you ever consider that science is some bullshit

Macnult

Doc Friday posted:

When sound waves become pretty low in frequency, like at about 19 hertz or so, the waves start loving with the vibration pattern of your eyes or something, which can cause you to get an odd feeling of dread and also hallucinate a little. This is why some people claim that they see ghosts.

Low frequency waves can be caused by broken pipes, so in a way, plumbers are also ghostbusters.

gaspar noe put a constant low frequency in his film irreversible in hopes that it would help the audience see the ghosts acting. unfortunately people just felt uncomfortable and walked out.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

TWIST FIST posted:

postin pals is so 2014. get with the times guys

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Debate Me Please posted:

we're all both of those things, plus some meat