Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guns for tits

When sound waves become pretty low in frequency, like at about 19 hertz or so, the waves start loving with the vibration pattern of your eyes or something, which can cause you to get an odd feeling of dread and also hallucinate a little. This is why some people claim that they see ghosts.

Low frequency waves can be caused by broken pipes, so in a way, plumbers are also ghostbusters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i just want equality between ghosts and skeletons

also skeletons are a bit old fashioned and ghosts are clearly the way of the future

"All monsters are equal, but some monsters are more equal than others" - George Spookwell

guns for tits fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 27, 2016

guns for tits

Which is better, Star Wars: A New Bone or Star Trek Boo: The Wraith of Khan?

guns for tits

Dead ghouls can't kill steel golems.

guns for tits

I don't know what I'd want tibia: A ghostin' pal or a bone bud. I suspectre that both are really good choices.

guns for tits fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Apr 28, 2016

guns for tits

Business Gorillas posted:

i prefer to shy away from spirits and skeletons, as they are signs of western decadence

So you're a tengu kind of guy?

guns for tits

Finally, a near conclusion!

guns for tits

I wrote out a long-rear end ghost story, and just when I was about to click "post," my browser crashed.

:smithicide:

guns for tits

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

it was the ghost from the story, dingus, dint want you tellin the whole world bout him

How'd a ghost from backwoods Prussia move over here? Rent's pretty expensive, and I don't think my ghost could afford it.

guns for tits

December Octopodes posted:

the long story short is compound interest

I'm interested in making that damned son of a lich dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits

Ghoul's out for summer

• Locked thread