Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu

There are some good games in this bundle. Just wanted to let the Nintendo Imps know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
drat this is dope. TY for the heads up.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu

There are some good games in this bundle. Just wanted to let the Nintendo Imps know.

is this america only :-(

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh hell yeah!!! its for europe

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Before I re-buy these, What's the deal with the weird "portion of proceeds" thing? I'd honestly rather give my money to Nintendo instead of some shady charity.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Before I re-buy these, What's the deal with the weird "portion of proceeds" thing? I'd honestly rather give my money to Nintendo instead of some shady charity.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

shantae rules its crazy its in the $1 tier. freedom planet is also great

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

probly get the 1 dollar tier

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

whats darksiders like? i don't have a 3ds so i only really want the $1 tier otherwise

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

probly get the 1 dollar tier

I think someone told me that Darksiders II was good, so I went ahead and ponied up for the 13 dollar one.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

whats darksiders like? i don't have a 3ds so i only really want the $1 tier otherwise

I heard it's like a Zelda but with lots of apocalyptic imagery

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i like zelda

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Me too.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i got the 1 dollar tier & don't own a WiiU, so if anyone wants my Shantae or "Affordable Space Adventures" WiiU codes, lemme know

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

shantae is cool, i dunno about the othersb ut i played the first darksiders for a bit and it was one of the blandest games ive played

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i got the 1 dollar tier & don't own a WiiU, so if anyone wants my Shantae or "Affordable Space Adventures" WiiU codes, lemme know

those are the 2 games i want actually

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I really hate it when people drive the average price way up. If you're going to donate a hundred bucks to charity, do it somewhere else so poor gamers can afford more games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SM64Guy posted:

shantae is cool, i dunno about the othersb ut i played the first darksiders for a bit and it was one of the blandest games ive played

the sequel adds loot drops

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Unguided posted:

I really hate it when people drive the average price way up. If you're going to donate a hundred bucks to charity, do it somewhere else so poor gamers can afford more games.

no way. its cos of people donating a lot of money that they keep doing this stuff to begin with

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

those are the 2 games i want actually

check your PMs in a couple mins :hchatter:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

check your PMs in a couple mins :hchatter:

:cheerdoge:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Also in terms of other deals, if you have a 3DS, SMT: Devil Survivor, Azure Striker Gunvolt, and EO IV are on sale for 9.99 each. I like all 3 of those games.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

im going to save my $1 thanks to synthy and will buy wind waker hd when i want my zelda fix instead

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont like devil survivor. to use a popular games journalism phrase its the dark souls 2 of SMT

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

il ike the setting for devil survivor but yeah theg ame was rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

o wait i thought that said devil summoner, devil surivor 1s ok. 2's kind of trash tho

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont like devil survivor. to use a popular games journalism phrase its the dark souls 2 of SMT

i liked the DS games when i first played them but i probably won't ever go back. they just aren't as good as other games in the same genre, and combined with the ugly art.. leaves a meh taste in the mouth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shantae is good, i'm wary of freedom planet because it's fur fail instead of sexy animes or a guy in armor with a shovel.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i liked the DS games when i first played them but i probably won't ever go back. they just aren't as good as other games in the same genre, and combined with the ugly art.. leaves a meh taste in the mouth

the difficulty was really lopsided as well iirc. like you could steam roll thru most of the game [except when u had to protect brain dead ai npcs...] but then like the last couple levels were a brick wall where i had to grind random encounters which only gave like 20 exp on my dumbass level 70 demons, fuuuuuuuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

:worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

shantae is good, i'm wary of freedom planet because it's fur fail instead of sexy animes or a guy in armor with a shovel.

this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got my gamer codes. looking forward to trying 3 player affordable space adventures this weekend :cheers:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

freedom planet is good and it also has a mode that skips all cutscenes if you are afraid of that

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Awesome. Though I'd rather the $.01 also go to Nintendo for an even $200.00 than a tip.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

freedom planet is good and it also has a mode that skips all cutscenes if you are afraid of that

i like the cutscenes in shobel knight and shantae because they were adorable

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've never played a Shantae before but people seem to really enjoy them so I am excited to start

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pirate's curse is a fun game, same vein as shovel knight. the ng+ mode is cool too.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

darksiders 2 is good, its p. much zelda w/ god of war combat and some light rpg elements. theres dumb stuff in it but it manages to be pretty fun

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

p. much zelda w/ god of war combat and some light rpg elements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I liked the first one more. Sucks that there'll never be a third probably.

• Locked thread