Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

darksiders 2 is good, its p. much zelda w/ god of war combat and some light rpg elements. theres dumb stuff in it but it manages to be pretty fun

ah, glad i didnt worry about getting it. i just started bayonetta 2 for the first time anyway ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I liked the first one more. Sucks that there'll never be a third probably.

the first one is a more solid game but it controls like rear end

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the whole time i was playing bayonetta i was getting more excited to play thew sequel since everyone agrees its even better

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

the whole time i was playing bayonetta i was getting more excited to play thew sequel since everyone agrees its even better

its important to play bayo1 first cause its impossible to go back lol. bayo 2 is loving perfection

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

its important to play bayo1 first cause its impossible to go back lol. bayo 2 is loving perfection

thats what i thought

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

i think i like bayo 1 better despite the quality of life improvements in bayo 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thats what i thought

don't listen to the noobeh. i have platted bayo 2 on hard, and gold/platted bayo1 on hard i know what i am tlkaing about

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

i think i like bayo 1 better despite the quality of life improvements in bayo 2

Me too but they're both god tier games

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

bayo 1 is cool and its fine playing it after 2, thats what i did because im retarded and had already played bayo 1 halfway through a couple times beforehand. the first time on ps3 i gave up because it ran like rear end then on 360 i stopped because it was getting a wii-u port

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me too but they're both god tier games

ysa

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ah, glad i didnt worry about getting it. i just started bayonetta 2 for the first time anyway ;)

Oh man I love Bayonetta. I'm excited for you to experience it for the first time.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Platinum Games FTW.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shantae is really freaking good, wow. May be the best 1 dollar tier humble game yet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i really like the format of somewhat linear platformer with metroidvania style dungeons, and light backtracking if you want to get some powerups

its like instead of being metroid, its trying to be zelda, but its a platformer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Shantae is really freaking good, wow. May be the best 1 dollar tier humble game yet

it was my co-goty with shovel knight the year it came out

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
oh word, thanks for the heads-up

Do they normally add games to the "Pay more than [X] to unlock:" tier, or do they get added to the "pay more than [average] to unlock:" tier? I don't have a WiiU and i'm guessing SF4 on 3DS is doo doo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

oh word, thanks for the heads-up

Do they normally add games to the "Pay more than [X] to unlock:" tier, or do they get added to the "pay more than [average] to unlock:" tier? I don't have a WiiU and i'm guessing SF4 on 3DS is doo doo

itll get added to teh pay mroe than average tier

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

elf help book posted:

itll get added to teh pay mroe than average tier

double word, thanks

even so, would SF43DS be worth $3 just to goof around in? I haven't really dug into a non-Smash fighting game since like Soul Calibur II

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the only part of bayonetta i didnt like was the mini boss you fight with an anti aircraft gun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

C-Euro posted:

double word, thanks

even so, would SF43DS be worth $3 just to goof around in? I haven't really dug into a non-Smash fighting game since like Soul Calibur II

SFIV is not a particularly fun game but the 3DS version is notable for being completely broken, because they assigned specials to the touch screen so you can do run up charge moves

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
If someone buys this and doesnt want Shantae on Wii U give it to me :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wait till you see the later movement upgrades. It's awesome

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHlIUl53Lw

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm glad they're doing one of these that works in europe

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
for anyone who's considering paying over the average... rhythm thief is really good, kind of a mix of professor layton and rhythm heaven. and freedom planet is a fun 2d sonic like game if you choose the mode that has no cutscenes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

If someone buys this and doesnt want Shantae on Wii U give it to me :D

r u american

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

r u american

Ya

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

how do i give it to you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just hit redeem next to Shantae WiiU and c/p the code to him

err, also do the codes matter if i gave it to the max payne guy who i think lives on a seashell in the pacific?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

no they will not posted:

for anyone who's considering paying over the average... rhythm thief is really good, kind of a mix of professor layton and rhythm heaven. and freedom planet is a fun 2d sonic like game if you choose the mode that has no cutscenes

i paid for rhythm thief :-)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

how do i give it to you

Idk.. isn't it just like a code or some thing.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

just hit redeem next to Shantae WiiU and c/p the code to him

err, also do the codes matter if i gave it to the max payne guy who i think lives on a seashell in the pacific?

it depends, theyre region locked though. so european buyers get pal codes etc.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

Idk.. isn't it just like a code or some thing.

ok B0L7S0R40BY3JR8V

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

ok B0L7S0R40BY3JR8V

Cool, thank you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

it depends, theyre region locked though. so european buyers get pal codes etc.

hmm, okay. well, let me know if they work, max payne guy.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

Cool, thank you.

if you can get your wii u on faster, you deserve it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I got it. That was really stressful and I had to kick my brother off the Wii U to type it in. Thank u elf help book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hmm, okay. well, let me know if they work, max payne guy.

if they dont im going to have to spend $1 :mad:

• Locked thread