Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
move your email to iCloud or gmail or outlook.com, what's the big deal op?

also yes, yahoo is dead. rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

♪♫♪ bustin' makes me feel good ♪♫♪

same

Citizen Tayne posted:

To celebrate her one-year anniversary, her team sent a companywide memo, which technology reporter Kara Swisher, who runs the Web site All Things D with Walt Mossberg, got hold of. The memo encouraged employees to thank Mayer “for everything she’s done for Yahoo” by clicking on a link that read “yo/thxmarissa.” The messages (which ranged from “Thank you for epitomizing the values of a Yahoo superstar” to “Marissa, you rock” to “Best CEO I ever worked for”) were collected in a book that featured photos of Mayer—wearing a red shirt to address a sea of purple-shirted, mostly male engineers; conducting an interview with Barefoot Contessa food guru Ina Garten; and more. “Yahoo! thanks you, Marissa!” reads the spine of the book. Mayer then had copies of the book sent out.

this is amazing. how they managed to retain any employees with this kind of bullshit is mind boggling

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
yahoo was sold to Verizon. it is already dead

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

qirex posted:

you'd think that but

they're just trying to get a price cut.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Shaggar posted:

I remember trying to figure out how to watch community on yahoo once and then I couldn't find it under tv or by searching so I gave up

same

also about 12 years ago I got a job offer from yahoo and used it to leverage a fat pay raise from my existing job. thanks Yahoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

BONGHITZ posted:

i cant wait until marissa is sacrificed

by sacrificed did you mean paid tens of millions of dollars to leave?

• Locked thread