Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Infinotize posted:

If you run too many searches you might crash the server

i heard if you type "sex" into yahoo it will crash the computer and they will call your parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

When I was at a company in teh bay area I had to attend these quarterly risk all hands. A huge auditorium full of people. The CRO was okay, I've since been told she was incompetent, but whatever I never dealt with her. But during those meetings her whole team of sycophants was disgusting. They once made everyone sit through a 30 minute presentation celebrating her 5th year anniversary. It was a surprise her staff put together for her. It was the most kiss rear end thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Then she left to lead legal and all those kiss asses got replaced by the replacement CRO putting his own people in place (none got moved in to legal because they weren't lawyers).

at our last IT all hands they brought up all old male architects (some of whom are real bad) and gave them Distinguished Technologist medals and showed caricatures of them as super heroes and generally lavished praise upon the most pointless and well-paid class of worker at the company. it was very strange and everyone thought it was a bad joke

• Locked thread