Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i lust for yahoo death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sham bam bamina! posted:

heyyyyyyyy sexy lady

oppan cremnob style

:rip:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

yahoo and theranos to merge for sick2nasty F/f boardroom fanfic

im almost there :jackbud:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Citizen Tayne posted:

I definitely care about the bust at Yahoo.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cold on a Cob posted:

that's why we have to repeal taxes in upper brackets too

if they pay (say) 30% instead of 20% they'll just stop earning that money and our gdp will go down

i can't work any overtime because it'll put me in a higher tax bracket

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

A Pinball Wizard posted:

i like how progressive and realistic yospos is about the lovely treatment of women in tech, unless its someone they dont like then its fine to do the same poo poo they were just decrying

same

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

A Pinball Wizard posted:

yeah she was bad at running a company so its fine for me to talk about how big my boner gets when I see her sittin on that yoga ball. normally its bad to objectify women but she got paid a lot so its fine to ogle her boobies

:agreed:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

:jackbud:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

:jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sniep posted:

Yahoo + AOL, Finally, All your dirty chats from 1996 through 2006 in one place together after all this time

• Locked thread