Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Freedom Beast is from South Africa. He's pretty rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
It is a panel from Midnighter, so...

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I am the only person who liked The Champions. Does that count?

Wheat Loaf posted:

I like Beast in Avengers better than I like him in X-Men. He was best when he went about dressed like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever and was best mates with safari jacket Wonder Man.

Englehart's happy stoner Beast is good. Glimpses of the weird poo poo he and Brand are into are also good.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Mr Hootington posted:

I just read this a couple of months ago. Man the art was real bad. Plus most of the stories were stinkers. This coming from a guy who loves silver and Bronze Age comics.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Muttley, you sniveling, floppy-eared hound, when courage is needed, disengage emotional cortex and reroute auxiliary power to canons.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Ken Pontac ... more tame work ... Bump in the Night ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Die Laughing posted:

http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_Kirby

Guess I'm going to have to find that comic.

Worth it.

Squizzle posted:

You wouldn't bring Jack with you on a Hitler-killing cosmic adventure?

So the cover of Captain America #1, but with Kirby punching Hitler himself.

Madkal posted:

Time to send this thread off with a big hurrah, so I will pose this question to you educated goons. We all know of Ghost Rider and his awesome flaming bike, and we know about Silver Surfer silver surfing on his Silver surfboard, but what other characters are there that are characterized by their mode of transportation?

Cloak (and Dagger).

• Locked thread