Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

quote:

[–]barbedvelvetST/S4 Super Shill [score hidden] 40 minutes ago
So excited! Tuesday has been my favorite day of the week lately. Get it Hillary! 👸🏼🇺🇸

rofl... in your dreams barbedvelvet.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
Excited for today. Nothing is likely to change the race meaningfully, but there's a real chance that the polls are off and Sanders wins. That should at the very least generate some entertaining content.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Pinely posted:

Excited for today. Nothing is likely to change the race meaningfully, but there's a real chance that the polls are off and Sanders wins. That should at the very least generate some entertaining content.

I hope Hillary wins 55-45 so that /s4p goes into ultra-conspiracy mode.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

How is that different from right now?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

A Winner is Jew posted:

How is that different from right now?

Currently, they're in mega-conspiracy mode, which is HILLCON 2, a state of conspiracy paranoia greater than contentment, conspiracy mode, and super-conspiracy mode. Once they reach ultra-conspiracy mode, /r/sandersforpresident will enter a new phase of its life cycle, the minds of its subscribers synchronizing and becoming one.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Mrit posted:

https://twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/727562926681395200

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

feeling. happy. good.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Deteriorata posted:

Voters getting to select a candidate for a political party is a privilege, not a right.

The party is not obligated to have any votes or ask anyone's opinion before selecting a candidate. Its a private organization and can do whatever it wants. They're not "making GBS threads on voters" because there was never any promise or expectation that the results of the votes would be binding.

Looks like your high horse had broken legs.

Immortan posted:

Look at this autist enthusiastically take a poo poo on voters.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Let's take a moment to thank Indiana for not closing their polls at midnight so we can view meltdowns in prime time instead

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Super delegates exist to prevent a party crippling contested convention meltdown, NOT THAT THERE'S A PRECEDENT FOR THIS

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Super delegates exist to prevent a party crippling contested convention meltdown, NOT THAT THERE'S A PRECEDENT FOR THIS

and suddenly debbie wasserman schultz doesn't look like a TOTAL idiot

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Why did I post this in the Dem thread, do not mind dumbass here.

StealthArcher has issued a correction as of 21:06 on May 3, 2016

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Hell, same.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Let's take a moment to thank Indiana for not closing their polls at midnight so we can view meltdowns in prime time instead

I'm afraid the meltdowns season is winding down. Harvest today are going to be low energy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Al! posted:

I can't believe we have 2 1/2 months still left in this death march

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I'm afraid the meltdowns season is winding down. Harvest today are going to be low energy

What are u talkin about meltdown may is just starting

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I anticipate weeks of Bernie supporters denying the inevitable and insisting on secret convention hijacking strategy to win the nom. Jeff Weaver is a pit bull.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/imwiththoughts/status/727608223767904257

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/727607583876493313

Was 17% black and 78% white in 2008.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Concerned Citizen posted:

i wonder if donald trump will win the democratic primary

Hillary Clinton is a nasty guy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Is there somewhere with this info for all states so far? It needs to compiled into GOP_is_doomed.png or something similar

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Looks like Sanders will get 52-54% in IN

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/727614719587196928

$1.6m for a net of 2-4 delegates.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mitt Romney posted:

Way better return for him than he's seen elsewhere

Especially since Clinton is a divide by zero error

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i don't think the composition of the democratic primary electorate means a lot. much of it is from white democratic voters who have left for the gop, leaving a more minority-heavy dem party.

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?

Once the death march is complete we have another couple months in the camps before we can finally die.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Mitt Romney posted:

i'm not convinced bernie will win, a lot will depend on how early voting looked (which was not exit polled).

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Posted in the wrong thread earlier but My polling place may have thrown out over 500 votes (my wife and myself included, dem and GOP) due to signature discrepancies on the back of the ballots according to my roommate. May the shenanigans commence :argh:

John Kasich
Feb 3, 2016

by Pragmatica

poty posted:

Hillary Clinton is a nasty guy

Bernie Sanders is a loving piece of poo poo.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Now we wait an extra hour because a bunch of weirdos in one city in the far SW of our state refused to come over to EST

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Now we wait an extra hour because a bunch of weirdos in one city in the far SW of our state refused to come over to EST

TPM is already reporting results. :shrug:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spiffster posted:

Posted in the wrong thread earlier but My polling place may have thrown out over 500 votes (my wife and myself included, dem and GOP) due to signature discrepancies on the back of the ballots according to my roommate. May the shenanigans commence :argh:

My place had a tablet that I signed electronically after they found my registration, I hope if it didn't match what I had on file (I registered online so I wonder if I even have a signature on it) they would've told me right then

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Deteriorata posted:

That's a little surprising, in other states they've held off. Guess the media is wanting to just get this over with

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh poo poo did polls already close? Guardian has little boxes being colored in

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Epic High Five posted:

Some of those counties in CST will go for Clinton big, so like CT and etc the last reporting counties will go heavily for Clinton.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

So is CNN

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone link the guardian one, it's the superior one

5 counties in so far
4 sparsely populated rural
1 bigger city suburb

All big for Clinton

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

5 counties in so far
1 bigger city suburb

All big for Clinton

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/may/03/indiana-primary-results-live

lol starting out 63/37

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Monroe County coming in and it's probably going Bernie. It's where I live, lots of college kids in an otherwise still relatively young and liberal town

edit - and most importantly, pretty insulated against most of the retarded poo poo going on in the rest of the state so not as galvanized against the GOP

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Epic High Five posted:

5 counties in so far
1 bigger city suburb

All big for Clinton

Lot of data guys calling bullshit on the exit polls now / also they might not have included early votes (I thought they spent the $ to poll early voters)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I will boldly predict that Clinton will win Indiana.

• Locked thread