Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Davincie posted:

lovely campaigns

Disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Ork analogue to Knight could be a Mega Dredd, I think it is called? No clue on eldar though

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Panzeh posted:

Warhammer is lame as gently caress compared to wargame because soviet and nato boondoggles have more character than the 12-year old focus grouped leman russ or whatever.

Sucks RD didnt get Coop campaign though :( In retrospect, seems alot of people really enjoyed that feature :shrug:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

One of the greatest RTSes of all time, Men of War didn't have lovely basebuilding and I don't think this game will be good as Men of War.

Well lets be honest. "ENEMY IS IN THE REACH ZONE!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Lets hear it for early-release Winter Assault's bugged Imperial Guard flak jacket upgrade giving insane bonuses to durability.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Call to Arms is indeed good. Barebones though, and its being worked on by only 2 dudes who were MoW modders I think? Still fun though, and nice guys.

Dandywalken fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 23, 2016

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Change the armor table for the designated power armor entry to take hits from single target high-damage shots IE lascannons to do 1 damage max. Evaporates single targets, but inefficient as gently caress.

Reference high strength AoE from a different table to account for Demolisher cannons, Earthshakers etc

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Only way it could have been better was even more era-appropriate music. Whitesnake and Tears For Fears were both great though, but some in the actual missions could have been excellent.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

hosed up. A Bad Moon stealing from a Blood Axe. Opposite day is real.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Tyranids out adapting poo poo is lame anyways. It's a corny I Win card.

An all consuming horde of alien terror is cool, but one that can adapt on the fly physically to counter any threats is a bit much.

Dandywalken fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Mar 2, 2017

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Where's my man Spookums at

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Shadow of Mordor but it's Orks, and you eventually unify a planet for a waaagh.

Adopt the stylings and gear of a clan, or don't bother.

A great game that will never be.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Gentlemen this

Gentlemen this

Gentlemen this is about funding.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Nod Stealth tanks ruined invisibility for well-meaning bush dwellers forever!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Are Ork Kommandos in this one at all? Or is Spookums spirit forever gone?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

teepo posted:

filthyrobot and helpinghans

Just watched Helpinghans playing campaign, it looked pretty ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I tked total biscuit and some of his cronies in Planetside 2. Welp, that's my story!

• Locked thread