Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

fishtobaskets posted:

I've lost enough times now to him by himself that I can highly recommend DM/Scimitar in ships, especially as a reinforcement. When he comes in, puts cloak/offense buffs on everybody except one guy who gets counter, you are hosed if you don't have an immediate buff removal available.

I run Vader(5)/DM(4)/sun fac(6)/tfp(6)/boba(5) in ships and it consistently nets me top 3 everyday, even going up against people who have 7* consulars and/or plo koons, biggs, wedge etc. Scimitar casts his special on sun fac, mace pops in and gives sun fac taunt, watch as everyone on the enemy team ends up with target lock, with vader/tfp to make extra sure. Then boba's missile swarm and mace's aoe to murder everyone, when it all triggers off nicely I can wipe ship teams out before they can even get reinforcements out :v:.
Guy in second has 7* plo/6* rex/7* trooper/7* consular and it's simply too much healing to break reliably. The guy in first dropped at least $3k on ships release day and has had every single ship 7* since (I've never seen him run millenium falcon, so he might not have that 7* I guess), he runs (all 7*) poe/fives/trooper/tfp/scimi with plo/rex/boba in reserve.

I know a lot of people hate ships with a passion but I've massively preferred them over pvp as it's not simply about who has the most speed or has spent the most on getting the newest characters. There's actual thinking involved, I've ballsed up fights in ships and then retried and come out on top, it's just a shame the developers seemed to have dropped even paying attention to the ships part of the game at all, as there's been a lot of bugs since they released them that still haven't been addressed, and the AI can be utterly retarded at times. I've seen twice just today teams where the enemy flagship has taken 2-3 turns with only 2-3 ships left on the field and not called in reinforcements at all, & I just don't see that being a case of reinforcements not being available; there's no way you're getting past someone in ships arena if you only have a team of 5 when they have 5+3, unless the defensive AI is retarded and is not calling reinforcements when in control.

They sure as hell need to speed up the animations though for everything

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Boozie posted:

Do you use Tarkin?

Also, who should I grab next from Arena, Sid, HK-47 or Chief Nebit? My guild is so far away from Heroic AAT that part of me is leaning towards Sid for potential arena comps but I know I need both of the others for raiding.

My tarkin is only lv75 g9, that and it costing so much to upgrade a flagship means it's on my to do list, but pretty near the bottom.

and yeah I know ship hardware is coming and is more than likely going to be just as bullshit as mods are.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

That current event is pretty burtal, i can't get past the first tier even with G9 chirpa, g10 rey, g10 teebo, g10 elder, g9 scout/g9 pilot. Just too many rounds to keep enough of them alive :(.

Hopefully sorted for that next event though g11 zader, palp, fotp, g10 phasma, sid, savage, maul. Still working on Kylo and Dooku had fallen out of favour before I ever got round to farming him.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 11, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Bah Gawd those changes, I knew having g10 savage/ g10 sidious would pay off eventually! (no I didn't I did those before I even got a clue in this game). I'd already been working on maul for power of hatred shenanigans in the tank raid, and more damage for my zader is great as he's part of my pvp team. Now to focus on farming up dooku!

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Burning_Monk posted:

I had one yesterday that was all Sith. Just wrecked all my squads. And it only at the half way mark on GW.

nodes 6 9 & 11 (& 12, but not for me still always broken :smug: ) are commonly much harder than the nodes preceding or proceeding them I've found.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

two_step posted:

This is with bad mods on leia, still lots of guys at g10. P4, normal aat

Why leia instead of rex?

I need to G9/G10 trooper and G11 Cody then I'm looking at finally putting together the same squad. The only question is whether I stick to my guns and spend my next zeta (your drop rates are so much better than mine :argh:) on cody or sidious, I'm leaning towards cody more as I wouldn't know who to pull out of my pvp squad of Zader, EP, TFP, Zoba, Shore to slot Zid in. However, getting the clone squad up and running frees up rebels for p2 of hAAT as I've no idea how many months it's gonna take to get the stun cuffs i need for the droids squad, 2 cuffs for 1 gear level of 1 character (Engie) is such a dick move.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 21, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Quality of life update incoming, including adjustable combat speed, and saveable squad presets!

quote:

Greetings holotable heroes,
This week we're going to be highlighting features from our upcoming quality of life update. These features are meant to improve your play experiences and provide some other nifty improvements.
Today we're to talk about two new features, Saving Squad Configurations and Speeding Up Combat!
Saving Squad Configurations: Preset Squad Configurations can now be saved and selected in the squad selection screen. This feature is very robust allowing squads to be grouped into tabs (ex. AAT Squads) and rearranged/deleted.
Speed Up Combat: Combat speed can now be modified between three settings (1x, 2x, 4x). These speeds are independent of Auto or manual battle allowing increased speed while retaining manual strategy.
To see these new improvements in action be sure to check out the video from MobileGamer over on his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti5Gx6_RfG4

Check back tomorrow as we'll be sharing details on other upcoming improvements to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

As far as I can tell from the video example of a ship fight it doesn't look like increasing "speed" is having an effect on the battle timer? anyone else want to check?

Edit: I muted him at the start but that's exactly what he says, speed doesnt affect battle timer, no more draws due to timeouts :neckbeard:

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Feb 21, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Zader, EP, Sid, FOTP, Phasma gear 11 (10 for phasma) made short work of all three tiers of that event. My payouts were a bit poo poo though ahsoka ship/character shards I was hoping for at least some clone trooper or rex stuff :(. The 2-3 million ship credits were put to good use too.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Space Crabs posted:

I don't think QGJ can even finish the tank raid anymore.

At least IGD still can't do HAAT either.

:what: well, normal AAT doesn't have a time limit & has a roster refresh everyday so I don't see how they couldn't finish it?

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 28, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Malgrin posted:

I maybe need to get Zader...

Zader for P2 or P4 of hAAT? I assume that's what the screenshot is of? Or have 9 guys in TI started soloing heroic rancors? Like I nearly did in IGD last week :v: would've been full solo, but by the time i got to starting someone had already logged damage.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 28, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Herux posted:

Rocket what was your 5 man setup/mods? I am trying to prep that more or less. have g11 zader/tfp/boba/ep and g8sid/rex

After a lil googling I am going to try Zader/TFP/EP/RG/REX and see if I can pull a rocket :D.

I ran Zader, TFP, EP, Sid, Rex all gear 11; as for mods, speed secondaries out the wazoo as those first 3 are in my arena team, I think there's a single potency pair on EP and a potency pair on rex. I was managing them closely in P1, and for some of P2 until I realized that it wasn't necessary the rancor just wasn't ever going to get a turn and let fly with auto. Switching Sid for Boba might work, but that day I'd just got gear 11 on Sid so in he went, plus the extra chance of TM down from Sid being a sith. I think TFP is probably the most important part other than Zader himself as his tenacity down on basic when it landed meant the TM down from the other sith landed nearly every time.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Boozie posted:

Running Vader/EP/TFP/Boba/Shore and trying to figure out who gets Boba Abilility Block targetted in mirror matches (or mirrors with EP lead). Do I try to pound through shore, do I use Boba to remove his taunt or just keep boba ignoring it and power through on the rest?

I run this exact team (Zeta Vader though) I come across mirror teams and some chaze/wiggs/x teams, and the odd sprinkling of rex. My TFP goes first, and hopefully BI's shore and or baze, or enemy TFP. Boba goes next and my priority for his AB is usually EP or rex (he's priority #1 if he's quick, cleanse/tenacity up ruins an empire team's day) or chirrut (another cleanser), EP goes for AOE stun, TFP gets another shot at baze/shore, Zader AOEs, TFP gets another shot at shore/baze, Boba gets to execute next, I go for EP or Rex at this point. I forgot my turns after that but for the most part you want to deal with EP/Rex/chirrut as early as possible, the only exceptions to this are if you are lucky enough to have landed a BI on TFP; then I usually try to murder him quickly.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Malgrin posted:

Oh god that's so amazing.

I just sped through GW so fast.

4x Speed makes ship battles enjoyable.

Same, Mal I set up 6 squads using the new saved squads feature, set to 4x speed and auto'd my way through all 12 nodes of galactic war in 16 minutes.

I like this new update

Burning_Monk posted:

I like the little lock icon on the abilities that can't be dispelled.

being able favourite characters in your roster is also a great feature, makes it far easier for me to track who exactly I'm currently trying to farm, trying to gear etc. When you have 96 characters unlocked it can get a bit hard to remember which characters you're currently working on some mornings :).

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 4, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

So I was only half paying attention to the new GW rewards as I was busy while doing my run, but it looks like you now get a lot more character shards from earlier nodes, I got a character shard from node 3, 2 from 6, 2 from 9, 2 from 11, and 3 from 12. Regular currency and battle token rewards don't appear to have increased but a full gw run netted me 165k in fleet currency, didn't pay attention to if ability mat drop rates had increased though.

edit: difficulty was as per usual, a little easier if anything.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Mar 6, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Narry a fusion furnace piece in the last like month + of rancors.

It's not loving funny anymore, you guys.

Same, to add insult to injury i got a whole gear piece! a mk4 carbanti! Who could require such a rare and difficult to obtain piece of gear?

:negative:

Still, at least my first solo run wasn't a fluke, and I was around for the very start of P1 this time.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Has anyone seen a high level Executrix knocking around in the higher ends of the ship arena shards? I've got the ship 6* lv72 and Tarkin himself lv85 7* G10, I usually run a lv85 6* Endurance with 85 G11 78 Mace but seem to remember a few people saying tarkin would be better eventually? I run Vader, Boba, TFP, Maul, Sun fac as my ship team and have been sitting at #2 nearly every day at payout. I'll give it a try myself eventually but taking a flagship from 72-85 is something absurd like 3.75 million ship credits, which are currently going to levelling up other ships.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

CaptainPsyko posted:

Don't need Rex, just Zader, Palp, TFP, and any one other sith/empire (I use Dooku) QGJ is a better fifth than Rex unless you really need the cleanse to survive P1

You don't bring rex for the cleanse/tenacity up you bring rex for the -25% tm down on his basic. I might try dooku next run on the rancor in place of rex though.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Malkof posted:

https://swgoh.gg/u/malkof/collection/

Suggestions for an Arena team? I'm aware I still need better gear/mods but kinda want to start working in a direction. I'm currently running Wiggs STH Palpy Boba but I'm on an old shard filled with Zaul and Rex leads, bouncing around in the 200s. I'm not real big on chasing the meta but I have a lot of sith.

I've completed the Health, Defense, Tenacity and Crit Chance challenges and can do the credit/droid heist max level. Currently buying:
Rex, Maul, and Sun Fac in guild
TFP/Cc mods in cantina, Asoka in cantina shop
Tarkin in arena (for mod challenge)
Magmatrooper in GW(for mod challenge) the rest into ships
Zetas, Vader, then Slave 1 in fleet

No suggestion for PvP as that's largely down to personal preference, what the meta's like on your shard, and just how much you hate yourself in the search of mods with speed secondaries that upgrade right (the rng in an rng in an rng in an rng! circle of hell). What you are running now is fine, just keep focusing on gear, and mods as in the end PvP comes down to who's team is faster. What I will say is Zaul seems to be overwhelmingly the flavour of the month for PvP, but only with his zeta; you're better off running a EP lead than a non-zeta'd maul with sith. TFP is an excellent character to go for and I'd focus cantina energy on getting him up there ASAP he's the naturally fastest character in the game and hits like a freight train, plus his AOE buff immunity is invaluable. Focusing Rex in guild is a good idea in my opinion he's an excellent character with many uses. I'd prioritise Fives over ahsoka in cantina shop purely because fives is a tougher character who can slot in more teams than ahsoka can. Ahsoka is nice in an all jedi team, but isn't all that great outside of that, fives can be an almighty pain in the rear end no matter team you put him in.

For the love of all that is sacred stop farming magmatrooper right now he is utterly worthless and I'm scratching my head as to why you even think you need him for the mod challenges? You've got vader, EP, RG, you're working on TFP for your fourth and are working on tarkin who is your fifth (and is also a good shout, as you need him for tier 2 of the ship ability mats challenge for zetas).

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Dr. Venture posted:

Discord is killing the thread; I'll try to jumpstart it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Darokaz/status/843892083077206018

yeah is this the same "soon" as to them adding stuff to the old shipments in pvp, cantina, & galactic war? or is that a different "soon". You should look at the replies and Jesse's response to whether the Rogue One characters will get added to said shipments (it's a gif of people laughing).

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Vulpes posted:

I hope they're Dark Side nodes so I can actually beat them without already having Chaze unlocked.

I've managed all of LS stage 9 without either baze or chirrut (or GK or zQGJ) :cmon:.

I used Zody clones instead :v:

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

tadashi posted:

I'm pretty amused at how bad the AI is in Fleet Arena.

Only 3 ships left and reinforcement is available with 3 ships in the chute? gently caress reinforcements, go ahead and fire the cannon!

It's amazing how CG refuse to acknowledge just how pants on head retarded the ships AI really is; number of times I've won a match in under 2 minutes because their flagship would rather use an ability rather than call a single reinforcement ending the match with 3 ships unused. Conversely I'm certain it's the reason I drop from #2 at payout to #10-15 the next day, because the AI doesn't know how to use scimitar correctly i.e. cast slip through on the the ship that has a synergy with it (sun fac) not whatever ship has the most health/protection when it comes to scimitar's turn.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Mr. Neutron posted:

It had no modes added since it launched and like half the ships are whale only.

Whale only ships: falcon (i dont think anyone has this), kylo ren's command shuttle, cassian's u wing, vader's x1; of those only the falcon is supposedly obtainable, although must be the rarest drop in the game. Cassians u wing is currently available for cash and kylo's shuttle was last month, vader was last available 4? Months ago . Of those I'd say only vader's is the super wanted, the rest not so much. That's no way near as bad as with characters, no the main issue with ships is there's so many other things to spend fleet points on rather than ship shards. Chirrut is fleet shop only, there's hard to get purple gear, aat raid gear, shards for other hard to get characters, and what i spend nearly all my fleet points on zetas.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Jerkface posted:

I dont mind rotating times or having a damage hold. Only thing is i might not be able to zylo on am pst damage starts due to work as zyloing is micro intensive. We have a lot of zylos now so it shouldnt matter

I wasn't around for the start of the tank today (UK) but I've just got Zylo now too :v: only gear 10.5 though his gear 11 requirements :gonk:.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Double cantina drops :woot:! Gonna farm deathtrooper, plo koon, and OB. That list should tell you a lot about what characters I have left to 78 from cantina :v:.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Jerkface posted:

The classic unit who in theory offers some counter play but will realistically never take more than like 2 turns. Maybe jedi Luke will get a zeta that makes all allies attacks unevadable.

Or they could just nerf zMaul, they've brought back OB/dooku lead levels of dodge with his zeta, they nerfed their dodge %'s way back when the dodge meta was everywhere, they should do the same here. They can't look at an arena top 50 see 70% zMaul and think "yep he's fine". Either knock off some % evasion of % TM or ideally knock both down to 15 or 10/15.

But having faced it in GW the other day Zihilus sith teams are going to be brutal when they start to appear, at least with them you won't see "DODGED" 25 times before you lose.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

I'm 300 short from 52k, who else can get north of 10k power? I've got shoretrooper, baze, vader, sun fac, 5s all hovering around 10k. To get higher I'd need to put more gear on any of them and they're all g11 anyway.

edit: Threw another bit of gold gear on Baze and that got me a team with 52,556 power. I'd already done node 1 of GW before reading venture's post so used the power stacked team on node 2, then switched to my regulars. My node 11 is still normal, however I've another run of GW to do today so I will try the super stacked team on node 1 & 2 later on and see if it works.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jun 4, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Ran a 52k+ power team on nodes 1 & 2 yesterday and it has broken node 11 :getin:. Didn't run it today and node 11 is still broke, thanks for the tip !

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Dr. Venture posted:

What does DN need potency for? Does it help his unique?

Guessing it makes it more likely drain force lands? I don't think I've seen anyone resist his dispel on his basic.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

I'm in a December 2015 shard and I still use zylo in my arena team, can net top 10 if I'm around at payout he is well worth investing in (rex, chaze, DN, zylo). I'm probably going to go for r2 next he'll be zeta #10, its great being in a ship arena team where everyone is in a different timezone than you net the top spot nearly every day.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

I'm still running the team two step posted way back and taking #1 nearly everyday

Mace lead, boba(6*), vader(5*), sun fac, maul(6), tfp, (jc, 5s, fotp).

All of the target locks, then all of the aoe's if I'm lucky enough to not get any ship TL'd (thus triggering enemy biggs' taunt) before I get maul to put retribution on SF I can wipe out enemy teams in under a minute.

Thought of trying out other setups but if it ain't broke...

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 28, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Ineptitude posted:

In my shipments for guild credits i only have Jawa Engineer, Rey and Ima-Gun-Di, while the OP mentions a bunch of other heroes. Do these regularly cycle or do i need higher level to get more options?
Should i buy Jawa Engineer for now, even though he is a bit down on the list in the OP?

Also completed my first round of GW and got 1200 GW credits. Should i keep buying Biggs for these (first on the list) and keep returning to buy him every time the shipment refreshes or should i buy 3 different shards once per day?

Guild store cycles twice a day at 1200gmt & 2200gmt for me your times might be different, the other characters will be there they just cycle and sometimes you can go days with the same characters available, with seemingly some characters being rarer to show up than others. Took me months to get engineer up to 7* as he showed up so infrequently for me. Same is true of fleet shipments, slave 1, scimitar and x1 barely ever show up for me. I've had them 6* for months now.

edit: welp forgot about the third refresh for guild and fleet as I always do in game my bad

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jul 4, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Double post but first announcement about new guild game mode coming soon. The one we saw on that leaked screenshot last month before EA made it disappear

CG posted:

Hiya Holotable Heroes,
I'm here to introduce our handy dandy Creative director, Justin Jones who has the pleasure of dropping some much awaited news!

Today, we’re really excited to finally make our first official announcement about a new game mode coming to Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes -Territory Battles! This mode introduces an entirely new strategy experience that lets you and your Guild fight an epic battle across one of the most iconic battlefields in the Star Wars galaxy for awesome rewards.

We have a lot more to share with you when it comes to Territory Battles, but here are some initial details to get you started:
Strategize on the Battlefield: You can already collect your favorite characters and ships; now take them into epic scale combat for special bonuses and rewards! Territory Battles are set on the ice planet of Hoth.
Battle with the full force of your entire collection: Bring the strength of everything you’ve collected into the fight for Hoth! Now, every character and ship you collect - and every upgrade - matters.
Guild Co-operation: Coordinate on battle and map strategy across multiple mission types using the collective strength of your Guild’s squads and fleets. Every participating member in the guild earns equal rewards.
We can’t wait for you and your Guilds to battle on Hoth, so be sure to stay tuned for more details over the days and weeks ahead.

-Justin Jones
Creative Director, Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes

Be interesting to see what it's like, unclear if it will be guild v guild but my guess is not.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Davethulhu posted:

Something Maulful goons, we're starting to get pretty quick on the tank. If you feel like you're missing out on damage, please reply to this post with your concerns and also any suggestions on how to mitigate it. i feel that multiple damage holds would be confusing, but maybe we can move things around.

Minimum 30 mins per phase? It's an old rule we used to have for heroic rancor that we did away with when we introduced 12 hour damage holds. It's cool to see us able to blitz through phase 1 and 4 (and 2 if it wasn't 8am Pacific today) in under 15 minutes but it does mean people who only have a solid team for any of those phases can miss them if they're not able to get on to damage immediately.

I've merely raised it today because I didn't even get a shot at p4 today as we cleared it in 14 mins I don't think we're getting people missing out on damage completely at least not yet anyway.

I'm happy with whatever the consensus comes to, 30mins a phase could screw up some people's arena payouts if they've found that to be the case when we've historically hit the quick phases.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 15, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

What's the most barebones Phoenix squad I can have to hit 7* thrawn? I've got Hera/kannan/Zeb/chopper g8 Sabine n Ezra g7 I really really don't want to g9 Zeb or kannan as they require 4 stun guns between them and gently caress that, there's better uses for the the guns.

Also do I zeta fives/OB (only g9)/Leia/or put a 2nd on CLS (his lead I would lean towards). Or do I go full retard and throw it on one of the Phoenix dudes? This will be zeta 15 so I've already got all of the other must haves I can think of.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

GW difficulty is now set to a player who has recently reached level 85 with a half decent arena team. Which mean only node 12 should give someone at that level trouble. It's made GW a breeze to clear for vets who were running in all g12 200+ speed gently caress you teams at node 6, 9, 11, & 12. My own arena can now tear through a GW in under 10 minutes.

Something maulful is down to the last two territories in this war, what I'm unsure on is do we "win" if we wipe out all their territories before they take down ours? Or do they get till the end of the deadline to clear our territories, do we both get equal rewards for both clearing? Is there a bonus for us clearing and them not? I wish they'd release giant walls of text explaining this stuff alongside the endless YouTube videos I won't watch.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Dec 1, 2017

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

im cute posted:

I know there’s a damage hold on Rancor for the first 24 hours, but what’s the go-to way to do zero damage but still get on the board for rewards?

This is purely theoretical, as my team of Talia, Biggs, and Garzeb usually do 0 damage before wiping regardless.

You can enter a single character, just ok the warning and then make sure you only hits the guards not the captain.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Executrix is gaining some new legs in my fleet arena shard but with tarkin g12 double zeta'd as this makes it faster than most thrawns. Biggs is still king dick of poo poo mountain, why Nerf reaper but buff Biggs?

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

UmOk posted:

How good do Troopers need to be to beat the Probe Droid special? I still can't do it with G10 Veers and Starck, G11 Snow, and G12 DT and Shore. Zeta on Veers.

I run g11 zveers, g11 snow, g11 shore, g10 starck, g12 dt. You should be able to piss through that mission I know I do. Everyone got their omegas? What are your mods like?

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

Recommendations are broke

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180266/known-issues-8-29-2018
You would think a fuckup that major would delay release but guess not!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

thrawn527 posted:

Oh wait, I missed my G12 gear. No speed difference at all with that last zeta. Thanks!

I was kicking myself for not using the calculator to figure out that a Max gear thrawn gains nothing from his 2nd zeta for chimaera speed :(