Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

sign me up sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I got in first try at slot 8 and have been trying to choose a skin I like for the past hour, I think I've settled on "Phenoms"

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I think we did 12 hours last time and it worked fine

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Mikey Purp posted:

I think I claimed my franchise, but am still waiting on the email from MFL. It's been like 4 hours...is there a way to resend it?
I never got any emails for this either, I just had an existing MFL account that I logged into and then linked the franchise and then updated the franchise info

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Tiptoes posted:

What if I told you T-Rich was in the Best Shape of His Life on the Ravens?
So he can run into his blockers at a quicker pace?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I picked Allen Robinson at #8. I feel like he's basically there at starting stud status. I was going to pick Peterson at first but decided to try this approach and see how it goes. Still feels kinda wrong to pick a Jaguar in the first but if he can continue what he's been doing then it's worth it

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Took Devonta Freeman at 2.05. I doubt he has quite as monstrous of a year again but he catches many passes and I didn't want to get screwed on RBs later

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

oh I totally forgot he was there, goddamnit

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

3.08 - Julian Edelman

saw a report that he had a second surgery on his foot not long ago but I'm counting on him coming back strong and tearing poo poo up regardless of any possible missed games from Brady

4.05 - Matt Forte

surprised he fell this far.. despite turning 30, he's on a team that still likes to run a lot and made Chris Ivory look good for most of last season. the value just seems too good to pass up here

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

5.08 - Delanie Walker

I was originally going to pick a WR here but there are a lot of question marks surrounding the ones available in this area, so I decided to take a good TE. I had Walker last year in one league and he owned in the 2nd half of the season. If Azhais didn't take Eifert right before, I probably would have grabbed him instead because Dalton loves him so much.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

6.05 - DeVante Parker

I needed another WR and I got swept up in reading the hype about this kid, so hopefully he comes back healthy and works well in Gase's system. I almost took Crabtree here though and might have taken Sanders if he fell to me

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

yo I hate you Azhais whyy

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

well fine then, I took Isaiah Crowell because I guess he's still technically the 1st down back for the Browns and will get touches

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

8.05 - Travis Benjamin

I was looking at Marvin Jones too, but I'm still pleased to get Benjamin. He was good last year without a good QB so maybe he'll be a lot better this year?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

9.08 - Rashad Jennings

picked because I'm a Giants fan and to steal RBs from others who don't have that many. He still can run well when the O-line helps out

10.05 - Mohamed Sanu

the #2 receiver in Atlanta now, but it's TBD if he'll have any real value with a healthy Julio. I'm guessing he can only really help their passing game though.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

again Azhais sniped the guy I wanted so I took Tyrod Taylor because he had some big games last year

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

12.05 - Matthew Stafford

figured I'd need to grab my 2nd QB too before I was stuck with BFG (Blaine Fuckin Gabbert)

except I didn't look at bye weeks and now I have two QBs on bye 10 oops

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

13.08 - Tyler Boyd

reports saying he's gonna work in the slot a bunch to start, could eventually grow into a solid player in PPR

14.05 - Wendell Smallwood

could take over as starter if Mathews gets hurt/sucks

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Whoops.. timer ran out on me and it picked a kicker... can I get a change of pick to Teddy Bridgewater instead?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Lol whatever I'm at a metal festival this weekend and haven't been paying attention, JG can stay on my team as my mascot

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

been slacking on posting

17.08 - Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

18.05 - Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def

I missed all the good defenses, these will have to do

19.08 - Walford, Clive OAK TE

seems like pretty good value all the way down here for a weapon for Derek Carr

20.05 - LaFell, Brandon CIN WR

yeah I took both Cinci's receivers not named AJ Green, and they'll probably alternate having decent games anyway. best ball whatever

21.08 - Santos, Cairo KCC PK

kicker time already? felt forced to grab a decent one.

22.05 - Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def

another average defense that randomly had some big games last year. kinda wanted another TE but there's none left worth it really

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

It's ok I think most of us have at least one useless player now

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm in first after 2 weeks and scored 172 this week? wow, and despite my top 2 picks being garbage so far

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I scored the 4th highest point total this week without a QB :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

haha my team in this is way better than any other team I drafted this year

• Locked thread