Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If coronaball or Rahzmataz and HIS WIFE don't respond by Sunday then the spots are yours. PM me your e-mail address so I have them anyway.

Sorry I didn't realize you needed anything from me. PMing email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpQ4AZSAf8

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

How could any developer think that is is a good way to have people sign up and login to a league?

Claimed Franchise 11 and renamed it Halo Egg, which was my name from last years slowdraft

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

a 6 hour break from 9 PM- 3 AM is mostly useless, and probably detrimental to West Coasters. I'd say make it 8 or 9 hours long.

or give people a 12 hour window and just skip the night break.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'll wait to pick to see if Beer can/will fix the Bell/Cam issue.

Since I'm probably going to gently caress up a pick at some point too. :)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Super-hard choice between David Johnson and Hopkins, went with Johnson because:

1. I'm old school and still think you need an RB1, and he's young, healthy, plays on a good team. He's probably the safest out of the Bell/Charles/AP/Gurley/D. Johnson class

2. We don't know what Osweiler is yet

3. WR2 is still a dumpster fire for Houston, which will allow defenses to scheme against Hopkins (although he's somewhat scheme-proof)

4. I trust myself to luckbox into viable WR's later.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

7.06 Jay Ajayi

Heavy risk/reward here since we have little body of work to judge him on and they might sign another back by camp. (Arian Foster?) But in the end I though he was more interesting than Bernard or Yeldon, both of whom are firmly stuck in timeshares and whose goal-line chances are limited.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

9.06 Karlos Williams because if/when Shady gets hurt or attacks another bouncer, he becomes an RB1. Even when Shady's around he's an alright vulture and RB4.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

9.10 Josh Doctson

I don't know jack or poo poo about college dudes, but I know this was a high draft pick who is expected to slot in and immediately produce this year. My problems with him are that he's a rookie, and that he's in Washington. But hell, probably a lot of upside potential, right? Also I like his name. Rhymes with Datsun.

This is all I can think of when I saw his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERwgNvgMmc

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

10.07 Tavon Austin

Had some big games last year. Whatever. Pickings are getting a little slim already.

Also I was looking the defenses and it says the 49ers defense scored 70 points in this league in 2015, same as the Broncos? How can that be?

edit: and the Rams had 0 points in 2015 and AZ had -2? What?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I may have waited too long for a 2nd QB and I have taken Matt Ryan in round 12.

Comment: The definition of a boring QB2. Hard to be complete poo poo with Julio on your team, although he'll try his best.

coronaball fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 24, 2016

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Please hold, I meant to take Sproles over Ted Ginn

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Speaking of autopicks, I would like to change mine from Braxton Miller to Seth Roberts, if possible.
I was Napa all day and logging into MFL from a phone after drinking wine all day was simply too challenging.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I was at a conference and it auto-drafted a 3rd kicker for me. That was bad. I waited way too long for a 2nd TE and 2nd defense. Other than that I don't feel too bad about anything yet.

This took us 30 days exactly! :o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Let's have a look at my mess:

QB:
Big Ben
Matt Ryan
Carson Wentz

I feel OK about this. Big Ben should be a top 5 QB. Matt Ryan is an average QB2 who will likely put up a couple random big games. Wentz is obviously an unknown, if he even sees the field.

RB:
David Johnson
Jay Ajayi
Ryan Mathews
Darren Sproles
Karlos Williams
Ronnie Hillman

Plenty of risk in all of this. If David Johnson was a one-hit wonder and/or these reports about him only getting 60% of the carries are true, this could be putrid. Who is my RB2? Not even sure why I took Sproles, I guess in the hopes that he gets traded. The only real value pick was Karlos Williams, who has stand-alone value and turns into an RB1 if/when Shady gets hurt.

WR:

Mike Evans
Brandon Marshall
Randall Cobb
Tavon Austin
Rishard Matthews
Mike Wallace
Seth Roberts
Will Fuller

I think this a plus group for a 3 WR league. The starters should be solid. Tavon Austin is a good WR4 for a best ball as he mixes in big plays with his stinkers. Wallace could be revitalized.

TE:

Ladarius Green
Jace Amaro

This is real bad, I waited way too long to get a TE2 and should've taken a TE3, but autodraft took 3 kickers instead. If Green sucks I'm in a world of hurt.

K:
Brandon McManus
Connor Barth
Nick Novak

It autodrafted me a kicker in a competition. bleh

Defense:

NYJ
Atlanta

I drafted two defenses with the same BYE. :downs:

I didn't get to pay attention to this as much as I would've liked, especially in the later rounds, and it shows!

• Locked thread