Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colorfinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqjpJtL5D-k

I'm proud of it

I'll do another show this saturday, but heres a video to watch that i put a lot of work into in the mean time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Nice work on it! The singing was pretty good and the video itself was well done. Also it reminds me why I never want to work in IT.

FluffieDuckie

i love it! :peanut:

i'm planning on listening on saturday and i recommend anyone else do as well. it's a great time

do you know what time?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Colorfinger

FluffieDuckie posted:

i love it! :peanut:

i'm planning on listening on saturday and i recommend anyone else do as well. it's a great time

do you know what time?

i'll probably start at about 5 pm pacific

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

its good

hi how are you ♥

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Sounds great!

I admit that I didn't understand a lot of the meaning behind the lyrics, but maybe I'm not the intended audience?

While your singing is great, I think my favorite part is actually the video editing.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorfinger

blaise rascal posted:

Sounds great!

I admit that I didn't understand a lot of the meaning behind the lyrics, but maybe I'm not the intended audience?

While your singing is great, I think my favorite part is actually the video editing.

i am fully okay with this comment since i spent about a week and a half on the video editing and only a couple of hours on the singing

• Locked thread