Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

The world is full of many truly funny numbers but societies have struggled for years to find out which one has the highest comedic value. The worlds most horrific wars have broken out over disputes over this. Some people will swear by the sexually loaded 69 while others will vehemently defend the drug related 420 as the one true hilarious number. There has even been reports of some twisted underground cults forming around the hilarity of 1488.

The funny numbers have had a massive impact on our society and our world would not be the same without them but has it really been worth fracturing our society over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bong

by Shine
Ever met a black guy named Jeff?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my social security number

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me (reading a phone book): hahaha... so random

stranger: hey are you actually gonna use that pay phone or what?

----------------

symbolic

infinity + 1

3D Megadoodoo

3D Megadoodoo

3D Megadoodoo

3 because it's butt but also boobs and balls

treasure bear

the secret sex number 72

cuntman.net

911 is the funniest number thats why they picked it for the emergency number.obviously if youre in an emergency youre going to be freaking out a bit but then you think of the funny number and it takes a bit of the stress off through the power of comic releif

cuntman.net

thats also the reason why people prank call 911 .see it wouldnt be a prank if it wasnt funny and the number 911 is where the humor comes from

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Jerry Cotton posted:

hi how are you ♥

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

A bazillion

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

the funniest number is 6. it's man's number (man was created on the sixth day) and it signifies the imperfection and shortcomings of man and the corruption and disgrace he has brought into god's perfect world (signified by the number 7). The tragic humor lies in that six is always one short of perfection (7, god's grace, the spiritual realm). No matter how hard man struggles he's stuck with himself. It's also the devil's number, proving in biblical-numerological terms that man is, and has always been, the devil.

also it's two times three, which is a very funny number in its own right symbolising as does the trinity, a bottom, a pair of breasts or some dangling balls

hi how are you ♥

cuntman.net

the true tragedy of 9/11 is that people born after 2001 will never know how funny that number was

Matoi Ryuko

5 4

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

TWIST FIST posted:

the true tragedy of 9/11 is that people born after 2001 will never know how funny that number was

i still think that it's pretty funny :devil:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

try the new taco place

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I like 316 since it reminds me of Austin 3:16 and also the John 3:16 guy

cuntman.net

Pet Rock Band posted:

ive heard of that guy, i think

3D Megadoodoo

Pet Rock Band posted:

It's also a stainless steel and stainless steel is abbreviated SS and SS was nazis and Hogan's Heroes and 'Allo 'Allo were very lol.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
1 is the loneliest number and comedy is when something bad happens to someone else so

its 1, 1is the funniest number

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

1 is the loneliest number and comedy is when something bad happens to someone else so

its 1, 1is the funniest number

2 can be as funny as 1 it's the funniest number since the number 1

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
6 because 7 8 9

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Splatmaster posted:

6 because 7 8 9

6 is merely afraid and we shouldn't laugh at it for feeling that way.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:50 on May 9, 2016

Macnult

super mario batali posted:

6 is merely afraid and we shouldn't laugh at it for feeling that way.

I agree. Exploiting the fears of a number may appear to be funny, but in the end it's just cruel.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Macnult posted:

I agree. Exploiting the fears of a number may appear to be funny, but in the end it's just cruel.

Don't worry, reeducation through labor has sensitized me to the plight of numbers.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

2 can be as funny as 1 it's the funniest number since the number 1

running this through my guys right now to see if you're right

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Jerry Cotton posted:

mmm

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

running this through my guys right now to see if you're right

three dog night shows a remarkable lack of bias in this conclusion, on the other hand 2 + 1 = 3 so they could be saying that 3, being the sum of the other funniest numbers, is the true funniest number

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

three dog night shows a remarkable lack of bias in this conclusion, on the other hand 2 + 1 = 3 so they could be saying that 3, being the sum of the other funniest numbers, is the true funniest number

ok, now my guys are getting overloaded with stuff, just let them work out the numbers on "2" first, then we can try and tackle "3"...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
though one of my team just raised the point that three dogs are funnier than two dogs, more numbers to crunch

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
:0

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you get 8 really drunk so it falls over it becomes forever

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

I agree, 0 is truly the funniest number

FutonForensic

the professor, half-asleep, murmurs the numbers as he punches them in on the calculator

"80,083... 80,084... 80,0--Oh! Oh mein Gott!! Hans! Come here, Hans! I've found it!"

3D Megadoodoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVfe6rdHRKI

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
people like to joke using famous numbers like 42, 69, 420, 666, 911, 1488... but two-digit primes are the actual funniest. don't even need to pick one, they're all funny.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
oh also any number that's 2 higher than the one you'd expect. if it turns out to be a prime number - that's comedy gold.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

oh also any number that's 2 higher than the one you'd expect. if it turns out to be a prime number - that's comedy gold.

Some prime numbers are actually illegal for people to have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

City of Glompton posted:

I agree, 0 is truly the funniest number

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
  • Locked thread