Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Lol your sig

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Yobgoblin posted:

Some prime numbers are actually illegal for people to have

Welcome to Barack Hussein Obama's America

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
some numbers have high enough of funniness to be dangerous, so they are controlled. such is the price we must pay

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

just had an amazing lol thinking about how the number 3 looks like boobs a butt and balls

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

cuntman.net

watho posted:

just had an amazing lol thinking about how the number 3 looks like boobs a butt and balls

was looking at your sig and thought about how funny it would be if the percentages didnt add up to 100 (the unfunny number)

watho

TWIST FIST posted:

was looking at your sig and thought about how funny it would be if the percentages didnt add up to 100 (the unfunny number)

:eyepop: people would be so confused! like where are the missing percentages????

cuntman.net

dammit... i didnt think of that. okay how about this what if the percentagegs add up to over 100

watho

that could be hilarious! what if they added up to one of the really funny numbers?

City of Glompton

I think you guys are on to something here...

google THIS

11 is a pretty funny number because people ask you to rate something on a scale from 1 to 10 and you're like 11, you don't own me and they're almost too impressed to laugh hysterically (almost but come on)

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
the Spinal Tap amp goes up to 11, humorously

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
11 is a two-digit prime

cuntman.net

watho posted:

that could be hilarious! what if they added up to one of the really funny numbers?

careful now this is the funny number thread not the scary number thread

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I just thought of something even funnier than 24

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

some idiot in my math class ttried to telling me that loving e was a number...um hello??? e is a loving letter, poo poo for brain!!! i mean jee wiz what the hell are they teaching some of these kids these days a fuckin letter is a number. now?? now that's the funniest goddamn number lol, the number that's actually a fwiggin letter lmbo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm thinking spinal tap stole that 11 joke as surely a people working with a base 10 system must have reached that conclusion earlier

cuntman.net

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

some idiot in my math class ttried to telling me that loving e was a number...um hello??? e is a loving letter, poo poo for brain!!! i mean jee wiz what the hell are they teaching some of these kids these days a fuckin letter is a number. now?? now that's the funniest goddamn number lol, the number that's actually a fwiggin letter lmbo

lol

big black turnout

haha wow that's crazy next people will be saying this cool stonehenge emoji π is actually a number

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Hehehehehe it's, heheheh there hundred and heheheheheh

heheheheheheheheheheh i can't

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Luvcow posted:

I'm thinking spinal tap stole that 11 joke as surely a people working with a base 10 system must have reached that conclusion earlier
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_to_eleven#Prior_examples

watho

Robot Made of Meat

Sham bam bamina! posted:

11 is a two-digit prime

If you add 2 to 11, you get another two-digit prime. Now THAT's funny!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
oh my gosh

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

oh my...

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
just thought of a funny nimber: 632.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Sham bam bamina! posted:

just thought of a funny nimber: 632.

hmm yeah 6...what could be coming next here..perhaps a 9??? Classic. Absolute genius, can't beat 69 the epic funny sex number.. or WAIT maybe a 66 for the devil's number haha, some real sinister poo poo, what we call 'the black humor' lo-OH MY GOD ITS A 3. This is a twist I was not expecting. 6 and then a 3 the boob butt balls number haha, oh mg. But what could possibly my top off this perfect storm of numerical hilarity??? A MYOEHRFICKIN 2?!?!?!?!? A good god drat I'm done, I quit, I can never find a number funnier than 632. holy gently caress

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
think i'm going to number jail for this :ohdear:

FutonForensic

that's actually why there's so many tallies on the cell walls, they're counting up to the funniest number

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
my bank account balance is the funniest number ha cha cha

google THIS

the penal system still isn't sure how to deal with funny number infractions. they can sentence you to an unfunny number of years, but at some point during your sentence you will probably have a funny number of years remaining. some say we should just skip those years but that's about as ingenuous as an elevator pretending there's no 13th floor

3D Megadoodoo

lol penal

google THIS

:mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo

the bepnal system

Twerkteam Pizza

It spells Bobies

Scaly Haylie

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

It spells Bobies

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

that's actually why there's so many tallies on the cell walls, they're counting up to the funniest number

Scaly Haylie

has anyone considered negatives?

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
that sounds unbyob

MrWillsauce

well I guess that settles it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread