Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Hey, I'm downloading this now and am gonna jump in in a bit. It looks like the Steam group is private, so can someone add THE WORST GUY ON THE TEAM to the group, please? Also, do we have any Discord or similar chat thing going? Or does the game support that in any way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Sputnik posted:

Can you link to your steam account? Believe it or not, a few people profess to be The Worst!

Truly, I am THE WORST GUY ON THE TEAM.

EDIT: Also, who should I use as my referral?

EDIT2: I'm in as WORSTGUYONTEAM, because 20 characters is not enough.

neogeo0823 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 26, 2016

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

extra stout posted:

Accepted friend request!

Added you too, I'll be on for a few hours tonight. I would say use someone who plays enough that they'll hit 15 so you get a bigger reward, HerrBatz is a cool goon who is up to 11 or so I think.

Cool, I'm adding him now, and I also sent friend requests to everyone who posted their IGN in this thread.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Pacra posted:

add me as well, Pacra ingame.

JazzFlight posted:

Might as well add my name to the referral link chain too:
JazzFlight

I added the both of you.

Some impressions after playing a few matches:

First, grab all the free giveaways you can. Unlocking a skin unlocks the character. I thumbed through the linked post there and started playing with 8 characters instead of whatever it was going to start me with.

from what I read online, until you're level 5, you only play against bots. So take your time trying out the different characters in Seige training vs. AI opponents. This'l let you try out the different starting characters, earn a few levels, some cards, some coins, and maybe unlock a new character or two to try.

There's barely any jump in this game. By barely, I mean the characters generally jump what feels like half a head high. it's not that much of a problem, per se, but some people are used to having the high ground and being very vertically mobile and this game does not support that unless you're a character that has a jump boost of some type.

Hitboxes are ridiculously generous. But fire spread is pretty wide to compensate. This has advantages and disadvantages, depending on how you like to play.

Communication would vastly improve this game. If it ever got to a point where it could support voice chat, the overall skill level of teams would go up dramatically.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

I don't know what it is about Steam, but it has an odd and somewhat evil ability to pull money I don't have to spend from me. I went and bought the founders pack because I'd like to try out the other characters I have yet to unlock and actually start building up some cards for them as well.

The Minecraft server I admin just underwent a change of host, which has been sucking up most of my free computer time over the last couple of days. It's finally stabilized, and now we're with a host that's less than half the price of our old one, but more powerful, so that's win/win right there. I might be on tomorrow night, and if not then, then definitely the next day at some point. I'll totally be up for playing with some of you guys and trying out these heroes.

While I'm thinking about it, I really think we need to get some voice communication going. Would a Discord server help bring us together? I have one for my MC server, but no one ever uses the voice channels. I'm almost completely certain no one would mind if people jumped in to play a few rounds of Paladins. Is that something that would interest you guys?

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

RabbitWizard posted:

Yes!! I don't know what a discord is, but I'm sure i can google how to use it if you would provide one.

Discord is actually a really useful and intuitive chat and voice service. It can be opened in browser, via desktop app, or even via mobile app. It's free, and has some really easy to learn, but fine tuned controls for managing channels, user roles, permissions, and other stuff. Only "downside" is that the servers are invite-only, you can't go searching for one on your own. But it's literally two clicks to create a permalink invite URL that you can C&P anywhere. Voice chat is easy to use, easy to set up, and you can do sound level detection or push-to-talk, and it's non-intrusive and doesn't lag your computer down while you're playing your games. I have my server running in the background the entire time I have my computer on and it never affects anything else.

I asked in the Smite thread if they have a Discord they wouldn't mind us using, but if they don't, I really don't see my users minding if we set aside one of our 3 voice chat channels for this game.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Tsurupettan posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792725

Here's the smite discord, I put it into a PGS thread.

Thanks for this. I actually just played a round with a guy who plays on my MC server, and just having another person to coordinate with vastly improved things. I can only imagine what it'll be like when we have a whole team talking together.

In other news, one guy on the other team kept nailing me with Drogoz's ult literally every time he had it. I must've gotten punched the gently caress out over a dozen times during that game. It goes right through Fernando's shield.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

I'm playing around with my new characters right now, and I see HerrBatz online in game. Sailor Dave is idling in voice chat with me as well. Come din with some pals!

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Sailor Dave posted this card buying guide for those in match cards. Seems pretty good and straightforward. Not up to date for Ying, but I'm sure you could figure it out. I was definitely doing some things wrong and will be correcting that next time I'm online.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

So, having goons to talk to, even if a couple don't have a mic and can't talk back, vastly improves this game. Me and 4 other goons teamed up and roller skated right over 6 teams in 6 matches in a row. Totally fun fights, made for a good night, etc.

Here's a loadout for Barik that I'm really loving:

(I took the wrong shot, replace One Man's Scrap I with Another Man's Treasure I)

Basically, play as a combat engineer from TF2. Place turrets in spots that'll surprise the enemy and be hard to shoot down from a distance. Stand near them to heal both yourself and your turret. Place two of them close together near the point for suppressive fire and to heal rapidly, or run up behind enemy lines and plant one down in an unexpected spot. Place one down as soon as you think you're about to engage in combat. Cap the point, spawn the cart, jump on it and plant your turrets there. Ride that cart to victory like the glorious bastard you are.

And here's a Buck loadout that another goon posted for us, in case anyone wants that:

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Neurolimal posted:

No Bully, I cant in good faith stand by this Buck build.

Koburn posted:

Speed Loader seems like a waste when the basic Deft Hands increases reload by 20%. Also, I have never had much luck jumping on to people with Heroic Leap, Buck players please advise.

I tried the Barik loadout and its v.good, much better than standard.

I have yet to play Buck, so I can't really comment from experience, but IIRC, they guy who posted it was trying to accentuate Bucks regen and despised his long reload times. He basically wanted a Buck that was ultra mobile, had just a bit more oomph in self healing, and didn't take forever to finish reloading his gun. It seemed to work well for him.

And yeah, that Barik loadout is fun as poo poo.

Ratpick posted:

This game is actually pretty alright. For the record, I haven't played Overwatch so I can't really compare, but it's kept me entertained for the past few days. If someone still wants to give me a referral for rewards, I'm Ratpick in the game as well.

I feel the gameplay is fun enough, but truth be told the characters themselves aren't all that engaging. I'm actually not quite sure what it is: on one hand it feels like they're trying a bit too hard to be quirky, but at the same time they still fall a bit flat. Except for Bomb King. I haven't unlocked him yet, but he seems like a lot of fun, both gameplaywise and designwise.

But yeah, it's a fun enough game and it being free is an added plus. I'm still really bad at this game because I've yet to lock down on a character that really clicks with me. I've mostly played around with Barik, Pip and Grover, all are fun in their own way but I'm not sure if I'm actually doing any good with them.

You need to get on Discord and play with goons. Most of the time, we're cleaning up so handily that at least one or two people can switch to new characters that they haven't tried and experiment with no real downside. I never played Overwatch either, but I did play TF2, and compared to that, the characters feel about as engaging. They've each got personality, but they're not trying to shove a story in your face or anything. As for finding a character that clicks, it's mostly about your play style. Each role has characters that feel different, so figure out how you best love to play and give the closest character to that a shot. For me, I can't aim for poo poo. I love to spray and pray, and I always want to have backup and support. For me, Turret Bastard Barik is a natural choice because I've got my turrets to help with dps, healing, and point defence, my shotgun to harass, and a shield and rocket boots for quick disengagement. I might try bomb king next if I can find a good loadout for him, but I know I'd never do well with someone like Cassie or that one sniper girl whose name I forget.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Yo, me and a couple people are hittin' it up right now, so get in Discord and grab a party invite!

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Also, anyone got a good build for Bomb King? I wanna try him, but I'd like something to build around.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Me and Tsurupettan are jumping in now, if anyone wants to come along and play a few rounds. Come hang with us in chat and waste some lovely pubbies!

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

New update, new patch notes:

HiRezJmos posted:

Feast of the Serpent
Open Beta 35 Patch Notes | October 12th

Beta Expectations

New Champion: Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen

• Weapon [LMB] - Spitting Cobra
    • Fires as glob of venom every .55s dealing 450 damage to a single target.
    • Bonus Damage: Reloading throws the cobra dealing up to 550 based on how much ammo is missing and stunning enemies for 1s.
  • Secondary Fire [RMB] - Mending Spirits
    • Summon a spirit to enchant an ally healing 280 Health every second for 5 seconds.
  • Ability [Q] - Gourd
    • Toss a gourd full of venom that heals allies for 200 Health every second and damages enemies for 100 Damage every second.
  • Ability [F] - Slither
    • Quickly slither forward, becoming untargetable for the duration.
  • Ultimate [E] - Dread Serpent
    • Fire a dark vessel that explodes when it lands, fearing all enemy Champions for 2s and causing them to take 20% additional damage from all sources for the duration.
  • Cards
    • Incorporeal
      • Gain 50/100/150/200 Health.
    • Feed the Spirits
      • Reduce all active cooldowns by 10/20/30/40% when getting an elimination.
    • Snake Pit
      • Gain 5/10/15/20% Reload Speed.
    • Sustenance
      • Receive 5/10/15/20% more healing when below 50% Health.
    • Eerie Presence
      • Reduce the cooldown of Mending Spirits by .5/1/1.5/2s if you miss.
    • Ritual Magic
      • Heal for 15/30/45/60 Health every second Mending Spirits is active on an ally.
    • Swift Spirits
      • Mending Spirits grants 7/14/21/28% Movement Speed to allies.
    • Possession
      • Gain 4/8/12/16% Damage Reduction every second Mending Spirits is active on an ally.
    • Many Gourds
      • Reduce the Cooldown of Gourd by .5/1/1.5/2s.
    • Venomous Gourd
      • Gourd generates 1/2/3/4 ammo.
    • Lighter Gourd
      • Gourd gains 10/20/30/40% projectile speed.
    • Pungent Gourd
      • Gain vision on enemies for .5/1/1.5/2s after hitting them with Gourd.
    • Liminal Passage
      • Increase the distance Slither travels by 10/20/30/40%.
    • Fleeting
      • Reduce the Cooldown of Slither by .5/1/1.5/2s.
    • Spirit’s Touch
      • Activating Slither heals you for 50/100/150/200
    • Otherworldly
      • Gain 10/20/30/40% Movement Speed for 2s after Slither ends.

GENERAL

• Added a Tutorial for new players to learn the game.
  • Improved Custom match support
  • Players can now purchase cards for gold during the Loadout import process
  • Improved jitters near payload
  • Net code improvements (smoother movement corrections)
  • Fixed an issue where champions’ voices would react to getting healed when they were already at full health.
  • Players can now copy decks from the leaderboard
  • Fixed a bug where longer chat messages would get cut off
  • Addressed an issue where the overtime bar would get stuck on
  • Extend Payload round begin phase for attackers from 30s to 50s (Defenders can still leave their base at 10s).
    • Fixed a bug with round 2 of Payload where both teams lose 5 seconds from their preparation time due to the slow motion effect at the end of round 1.
  • Party members have a slightly different tint in-game
  • Sources of healing, such as Ying illusions, now have a + icon above them
  • Added crystal icons to the loading screen to signify that players are still loading.
  • Added an audio notification during overtime.
  • Added Cyrillic font to the game
  • Fixed a number of crash conditions.
  • Additional VFX performance updates for low end machines.
  • New emotes are now available.

UI

• Locked champions now are desaturated and have a lock frame.
  • Champions that are not able to be selected now have a strikethrough presentation.
  • Updated champion mastery frame art.

EMOTES

• Barik
    • Celebration
    • Kalinka Dance

• Bomb King
    • Goal

• Buck
    • Intimidate

• Cassie
    • Cheer
    • Showboat

• Drogoz
    • Rocketeer

• Evie
    • Butterfly Dance
    • Carefree

• Fernando
    • Salsa Dance

• Grohk
    • Hype
    • Insult

• Grover
    • Interpretive Dance
    • Tree Pose

• Kinessa
    • Present Arms

• Makoa
    • Fireworks

• Mal'Damba
    • Magic Trick

• Pip
    • Air Guitar
    • Moonwalk

• Ruckus
    • Antagonize

• Skye
    • Flirting

• Viktor
    • Cossack Dance

• Ying
    • Joyride

NEW SKINS AND COSMETICS

• Common Quality Weapon Skins price reduced to 50 crystals and 4750 gold
  • Rare quality weapons skins price reduced to 125 Crystals
  • Epic quality weapon skins price reduced to 200 crystals
  • Epic quality voice packs reduced to 50 crystals
  • Skin sets have had their gold price added to their set price

• Skye
    • Aqua Set
      • Aqua Body
      • Aqua Guise (Head)
      • Aqua Wrist Crossbow (Weapon)
    • Canary Set
      • Canary Body
      • Canary Guise (Head)
      • Canary Wrist Crossbow (Weapon)
    • Blush Set
      • Blush Body
      • Blush Guise (Head)
      • Blush Wrist Crossbow (Weapon)

• Ying
    • Haunt renamed to Snapdragon’s Mirror
    • Lazuli Renamed to Mystic’s Mirror
    • Mystic Set
      • Mystic Body
      • Mystic’s Veil (Head)
      • Mystic Mirror (Weapon)
    • Seer Set
      • Seer Body
      • Seer’s Veil (Head)
      • Seer’s Mirror (Weapon)
    • Soothsayer Set
      • Soothsayer Body
      • Soothsayer’s Veil (Head)
      • Soothsayer’s Mirror (Weapon)

• Mal’Damba
    • Hexer Set
      • Hexer Body
      • Hexer’s Mask (Head)
      • Hexer’s Spitting Cobra (Weapon)
    • Juju Set
      • Juju Body
      • Juju Mask (Head)
      • Juju Spitting Cobra (Weapon)
    • Cursed Set
      • Cursed Body
      • Cursed Mask (Head)
      • Cursed Spitting Cobra (Weapon)
MAPS

• Fixed end of mission cinematics on the payload maps
  • Various minor collision improvements

CHAMPIONS - BALANCE/UPDATES/FIXES

• General
    • Addressed an issue where small knockbacks applied by some champions could interrupt other abilities.

• Barik
    • Turret
      • Fixed bug where turret projectiles were spawning on top of the turret’s head.

• Bomb King
    • Addressed an issue where Sticky Bombs were sometimes not dealing damage when stuck to enemies.
    • Fixed a case where bomb king would continuously try to detonate a poppy bomb that doesn’t exist, instead of throwing a new one

• Drogoz
    • Booster
      • Improved performance on high ping.

• Evie
    • Ice Block
      • Fixed a typo in the tooltip description that listed a duration of 2s instead of the correct 3s.

• Fernando
    • General
      • Reduced Health from 6000 to 5700.
    • Fireball
      • Reduced bonus damage for each additional target hit from 100% to 50%.

• Kinessa
    • Fixed issue where Kinessa’s mine (and other projectiles) could be placed at the end of round 1 and persist to round 2

• Makoa
    • Reduced characters sliding when getting hooked by Makoa.

• Ruckus
    • Fixed an issue where Ruckus’s Emitter and Repulsor Field cards were in the wrong places in the loadouts screen.
    • Repulsor Field
      • No longer interrupts fire when activating.

• Skye
    • Time Bomb
      • Better HUD indicator warning for skye ult
      • Damage now falls off the further you are away from the Time Bomb’s center.
      • “Time Bomb is an ability intended to create area control and spread out groups, but it was too effectively punishing players who were correctly reacting to the bomb and spreading out. The goal of these changes is to make sure Time Bomb is still a powerful tool for splitting up groups, but it’s not as good at picking up kills on players who are moving away from it.”

• Viktor
    • Assault Rifle
      • Reduced the bonus damage of the first four shots from 50 to 40.
    • Frag Grenade
      • Knockback value reduced substantially
      • No longer indicated on the UI as a knockback.
    • Cards
      • Grenadier
      • Fixed an issue where the 5 second internal cooldown was not working.

So, it seems they nerfed Sky(Ninja Bitch)'s ult, finally. Hopefully enough to actually be able to survive it if you're running away from it. They also slightly nerfed Fernando's health and Fire Ball.

And of course, new character for me to try. His art reminds me a bit of Odolwa, from LOZ: Majora's Mask.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

I'm gonna quote myself and pimp out the Barik build I posted a couple pages ago:

neogeo0823 posted:

Here's a loadout for Barik that I'm really loving:

(I took the wrong shot, replace One Man's Scrap I with Another Man's Treasure I)

Basically, play as a combat engineer from TF2. Place turrets in spots that'll surprise the enemy and be hard to shoot down from a distance. Stand near them to heal both yourself and your turret. Place two of them close together near the point for suppressive fire and to heal rapidly, or run up behind enemy lines and plant one down in an unexpected spot. Place one down as soon as you think you're about to engage in combat. Cap the point, spawn the cart, jump on it and plant your turrets there. Ride that cart to victory like the glorious bastard you are.

Still totally a fun build to have, especially if you have even a slightly competent team, as they'll help keep the enemy off your turrets. To add, the shield is really good for encouraging your team to get on the point and cap, or for helping to take fire off of you while you heal yourself and your turrets.

hey welcome to the show! posted:

Makoah is fun! I went with a card build that focuses on his heath for every enemy you hit when you spin. I get 1000 hp per enemy hit and the cool down is lessened by 3 seconds for every enemy hit. Then I went 2 points in his heath card to put me at 5100 hp so if I hit every enemy on there team im back to full health which happens more often than you would think.

Berik is also fun. My build for him senters around the card that increases your movement speed when you walk through your shield. And the shield when you charge. Chasing back liners around the map never gets old! Also no one can catch you. Not even androxus.

Care to post these builds? There's 6 slots for builds for each character, so we should all be in the habit of sharing good ones whenever we can.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Both of you need to coordinate with goons, get in Discord voice chat, and own scrubs while chilling with other people who know how bad the game can be. It's a whole different game when you can actually communicate and coordinate with your team.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

His movement skill needs to have him trip and faceplant into a grave before rising out of the next one, with proper first person view and sound clips.

Riberangs, do they come back, or does he regen them? do they do damage as they pass through enemies like Fernando's fireball, or is it 1 hit per bone?

how many little skeletons get summoned in this horde? Are they summoned around him, or in front of him? can he sit behind a corner and summon them to attack the enemy, or must he be in the open?

Overall, it's a neat concept.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

For those too lazy to click links:

quote:

GENERAL

At the end of every match, players will now see the Top Play from that match.
Added Boosters that increase the rate at which players gain Experience and Gold, available in 7-day and 30-day options.
Players that play together in a party will now get 10% more Experience and Gold.
Players may now trade champions at the end of a draft lobby.
Added a screen to display the top player of each role to the end of match lobby.
Addressed a variety of issues with when and how music is played.
Added new music for when both teams are tied at 3 points.
General improvements to audio system:
“We’ve enabled an improved occlusion system to increase clarity around what sounds are being made in the immediate vicinity of the player. Sounds on the other sides of walls should be occluded, although ultimates will never be affected by this system. This is the first step in a series of ongoing improvements to our audio system.”
Added options to control aim acceleration on gamepad.
Added gradiated movement speed on the left thumbstick for gamepad.
Shooting range will now automatically show a champion selection screen.
Shooting range champ select should make the esc menu go away when a champ is selected.
Increased experience gained from completing the Basic Tutorial.
Added a warning dialog for skipping the tutorial to indicate that the player is missing out on rewards.
Added region flags to each player on the leaderboard.
Radiant Chests now randomly drop Gold ranging from 400 to 1000, in addition to cards and cosmetics.
Addressed an issue where players could duo queue into competitive without having 12 champions at Mastery 4.
The champions page now shows each champion’s rating by frame.
Players in the shooting range may now change their deck at any time.
Added additional matchmaking logic.
Added the Emote key to the keybindings menu.
Siege Game Mode:
“We have made several updates to the Siege game mode. Our goal is to improve the early to late game scaling, and ensure there are enough incentives to both capture the objective as well as push the payload cart successfully. We have also added additional incentives for champions in each role to play to their strengths. We will continue to evaluate Siege in coming patches.”
Objectives and Payload carts no longer progress faster with multiple players, one player will give the maximum amount of progress.
Objective capture rate and Payload cart speed now increases over the course of the match.
The team that captures the Objective gains an additional 300 credits per player.
The defending team no longer gains credits when successfully defending the Payload push.
Objective capture rate and Payload cart speed is no longer altered when you are ahead or behind in points.
The respawn time of both teams increases over the course of a match.
Each role now gains additional credits for doing their intended role:
Front Line champions gain 100% more credits for standing near an objective.
Support champions gain 100% more credits for healing allies.
Flank champions gain 100% more credits for eliminations on enemies when they are behind enemy lines.
Damage champions gain 100% more credits for dealing damage to enemy champions.
Addressed an issue where players could crash when loading into a match.

SKINS/WEAPONS

Grover
Grover may now customize accessories for his head separately from his body.
Common Skins
Autumn
Saffron
Lavender

Buck
Buck may now customize accessories for his head separately from his body.
Buck’s character model has undergone visual updates. The old model and its variants remain as optional skins.
Epic Skins
Triggerman
Kingpin
Rare Skins
Brawler
Envy
Common Skins
Summit
Alpine
Mesa

Bomb King
Epic Skins
Pumpking

SPECTATOR

UI now shows ultimate status, health, and highlights currently selected player.
Now more clearly shows what player is currently highlighted.
Persistent objective text is no longer displayed in spectator mode.
Spectators can now fly through spawn gates.
Fixed an issue where frame color of bottom elements was inversed.
Deck name is no longer shown.

MAPS

Added art to the Shooting range

CHAMPIONS – BALANCE/UPDATES/FIXES

General
Improved firing range of hitscan weapons.

Drogoz
Dragon Punch
Reduced duration in flight from 5s to 4s.
Salvo
Increased bonus damage to shields per hit from +100% to +200%.

Fernando
Charge
“We like where Fernando is sitting in a team composition, but feel he is too good at chasing kills and repositioning. This change is aimed at bringing him more in line with his role.”
Increased cooldown from 6 to 8s.

Mal’Damba
Gourd
“Mal’Damba’s Gourd was intended to have a strong area of effect impact, and was not filling that role with the healing and damage it dealt.”
Increased healing from 200 to 280 per second.
Increased damage from 100 to 200 per second.
Spitting Cobra
Reduced the effective hit size of Spitting Cobra’s projectile.
Snake Toss
Increased the effective hit size of Snake Toss’ projectile.

Makoa
Cannon
Increased the distance at which Cannon’s damage starts its fall off from 40 to 60 units.
Shell Shield
Shell Shield’s channel is now interrupted by hard crowd control effects.

Skye
Fixed bug where minimum accuracy was too low.

Ying
Illusion
Reduced duration from 12 to 8s.

I haven't been playing much due to a mouse on its last legs and having to plow through finishing a Halloween costume. Once I get a replacement mouse, I'll be online more often.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Eh, why not, my mouse is kinda hosed, but I need crystals, so I'll hop on Discord and in game and earn some tonight. I'm in game as WORSTGUYONTEAM.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Yo, VanillaMint, me, Dave, and Fishfoode were playing a few matches and I sent a bunch of messages to you about joining up with us. Next time, post in the thread or hang out in Discord so we can party up with you and play a more coherent group!

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

So I haven't played this game in about a year and a quarter. I see this new update, which goes back on all this grindy bullshit the old team placed in. IIRC, the reason I stopped playing was because it was difficult at best to get people to log in, get hooked up on the same team, and communicate via any means. Has any of that changed? Is this new system hot poo poo now and more fun and less grindy? Should I start playing again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Look up my friend. Just got the link.

https://discord.gg/tKN8bR

I am absolutely up for having a go at this again if we're gonna have more goon interest in it. Unfortunately, the discord link there is expired.