Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
When was shark game last updated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I've just started excavating in RG, and found a ruby. What's the best thing to spend them on?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I've been playing Shark Game for over a year and a half according to the game. Hurray offline timers.

So, while I'm waiting the 36 hours to unlock the next race in Realm Grinder, what's a good incremental outside of the ones in the OP?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Eldercain posted:

What do you like? There was a good bitcoin idler that got posted a while ago if schadenfreude is your thing. Bitcoin gaiden?

Ah I played that one before but never 'finished' it, so far as one can finish an idler. Thanks for reminding me.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
And me still at R0 wondering how the hell I'm going to do anything when I can't seem to break whatever comes after Td coins in any reasonable amount of time.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Sindai posted:

How many gems do you have?

8 Qa

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
only 83% for me, which is weird because I played it sixth months ago and left it idle since then

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to remember a clicker game I played a long time ago where it was really simple and the main mechanics were clicking on monsters for money, upgrading your clicks, and moving up in monster difficulty at will, but I can't for the life of me remember the name!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What's the end of Infiroad, anyway? I mean I know logically it has no end, but I'm already on the the tens of thousands of levels and gameplay doesn't seem to be evolving anymore, it's just click all the ability buttons and wave my mouse around until the abilities stop.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Would anyone like to wax philosophical on what makes a good and fun idle game, as opposed to a tedious or "I feel the pointlessness" one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

goferchan posted:

Idle games are fidget spinners for nerds

You can't tape knives to an idle game.

Yet.