Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
hey so Montezuma declared war on me very early on and I took two cities from him including his capital and made peace and since then no one will be friends with me and a defensive war I fought in like 2000 BC is the one defining characteristic of my civilization to *literally every other one three thousand years later* so my question is: what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Brother Entropy posted:

it stops being a defensive war when you take cities

that being said yeah the way AI opinion works in civ 6 is wack. every game it feels like it's just a matter of time before every AI will forever hate you for one reason or another

yeah I'm really getting the sense here that this is like that one Medieval II game I played where Egypt decided it was going to be at war with me forever and threw its entire male population at one city to be slaughtered wholesale for hundreds of years in a row

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
lmao I just failed three 70% spy mission chances in a row, this game is stupid yo

(I realize this is within the realm of possibility but combined with the Forever War and the fact that you apparently can only build one archaeologist per city it seems like a lot of bad decisions were made when making it!)

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Don Pigeon posted:

It's more than being "within the realm of possibility", the odds of it happening are roughly 1 in 3, so fairly common.

three, not one

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Don Pigeon posted:

o yeah sorry.

E: 2.7%. sucks!

Yeah even 2.7% is not very rare but like, on top of everything else it was just rude

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

AceOfFlames posted:

Enjoy the inevitable onslaught of Bolsonaro mods then. :mad:

LEADER SPECIAL ABILITY: allows the externalization of one's vicious and constant self-loathing onto the Other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Chad Sexington posted:

That's a dumb tweet irrespective of the release date confusion.

"What are you excited to learn?" Uh... about Ethiopia?

I would love to learn about the main exports and imports of Ethiopia