Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I don't really understand why people get red text, there must be some kind of pattern. I need to analyze your red text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think it has somethign to do with making GBS threads your pants

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i have a bad av and i'll do some creative artwork for someone to buy me a flanders av

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I used to have red text. Then someone bought me this new avatar and some text that hurts my feelings more than any shovel joke ever could :smith:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Windows 98 posted:

I used to have red text. Then someone bought me this new avatar and some text that hurts my feelings more than any shovel joke ever could :smith:

I'm a shovelizin' mod I'm a shovelizin' mod.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

help me a flanders AV got anything i can dig for you?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i mean, i dig it, i'm not trying to be shove-y, just....hey

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Commie NedFlanders posted:

help me a flanders AV got anything i can dig for you?

well to get this avvy all i did was post a thread with the word "cuck" in it, then got banned, then in the next thread i posted "i need a god drat avvy" and then when i woke up i had this one

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

i have a bad av and i'll do some creative artwork for someone to buy me a flanders av

i dunno a weird ghost thing licking rear end seems fitting for you

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Hell I can't even get arrested in this town let alone redtexted. My opinions are all horrible and I've probably committed unspeakable acts yet here I am.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

well to get this avvy all i did was post a thread with the word "cuck" in it, then got banned, then in the next thread i posted "i need a god drat avvy" and then when i woke up i had this one

i feel like i just read the bird and the bees of good avatars

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

mdm posted:

Stupid Sexy Flanders was better.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Champenema posted:

Hell I can't even get arrested in this town let alone redtexted. My opinions are all horrible and I've probably committed unspeakable acts yet here I am.

Same. The only time I got red text was when I said "female joggers" in you look like poo poo and someone told me it was sexist to say 'female'. Was just embarrassing for everyone.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

So far in a thread about people with red text posting, not a single person with red text has posted.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

So far in a thread about people with red text posting, not a single person with red text has posted.

Only poor people keep their red text

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

i know my words can be spooky, some might call me a spook (not racist, CIONTELPRO SHT)
if anything I'm merely more of a poltergeist, maybe eine paltry geist, just, with bad timing
but in all honestly, I'm just a man, dog, just a man, un hombre, a regular cat, like ein Manner, nice like that dude Danny Tanner
but not like Bob Saget, or a burning stick or cross or confederate flag, get it, it's rude? like a bad habit.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

i know my words can be spooky, some might call me a spook (not racist, CIONTELPRO SHT)
if anything I'm merely more of a poltergeist, maybe eine paltry geist, just, with bad timing
but in all honestly, I'm just a man, dog, just a man, un hombre, a regular cat, like ein Manner, nice like that dude Danny Tanner
but not like Bob Saget, or a burning stick or cross or confederate flag, get it, it's rude? like a bad habit.

what if someone gives you your current avatar but flipped upside down?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

meow you're just messing wif me

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

RobattoJesus posted:

Only poor people keep their red text

Ow.

My feelings.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if you can make some other dork spend $10 to give you a bad av online I think you've made it dude

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i like my twitter av but i had a sexy flanders av in the past

https://twitter.com/CommieFlanders/status/731608596543201280

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

i like my twitter av but i had a sexy flanders av in the past

https://twitter.com/CommieFlanders/status/731608596543201280

I'd follow you to the end of the pier and beyond...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't really understand why people get red text, there must be some kind of pattern. I need to analyze your red text.

you just want a red text, but, you suck too bad to get one

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you just want a red text, but, you suck too bad to get one

if i say that i don't want a red text to you, will it reverse psych spergers into giving me one?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

why??

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

if i say that i don't want a red text to you, will it reverse psych spergers into giving me one?

I thought about it, but I might be quitting my job soon.

almost got me you crafty bastard

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I thought about it, but I might be quitting my job soon.

almost got me you crafty bastard

well fine, go ahead and quit your stupid job, see what i care!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

:mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

yes, it happened, in your face idiot

• Locked thread