Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Diablo II fukken ruled, though

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

it's like a real retarded clown post

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I bought Overwatch. *sews a scarlet letter 'O' on his chest*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Also, on the pc. *gets a sexy little tattoo of gaben as roadhog on his lower back*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I demand justice

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Smash Bros is the protomoba

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

the only good non-mario kart games...

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think most people play quake live now?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

another healer and another reinhardt seems like it would be good. and especially if they are women with wonderful personalities that can help fight Retarded_Clown_'s depression. win-win, in my book

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

I'm going to gas this thread because I don't like this game.

wee bit chuffed, luv?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

great. Looks like I need to buy some more loot crates at the end of this month. *sigh*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Omfg it's Tayne the Underwatch God https://youtu.be/Qi69aTLYF8E

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

After watching that I think I'm close to joining In Training in N.W.O. Still probably going to play it instead, but drat

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think Winston is fun as hell but I feel like he gets eaten alive by a few popular characters. Lot of Reapers and Bastions in the babby ranks

Also, I will always remember when I ult 'd and accidentally jumped off the cliff on Ilios in front of my whole team ftw

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I miss the quad damage :unsmith:. Its fun to briefly be the predator at the top of the food chain in deathmatch games. Sometimes it felt that way with the sword or rockets in Halo, too, depending on the map.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Created a very weird meta where you have to move around the map and think about what's going on... Not what we're interested in in our stupid 3v3/1v1 clown mode.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Maybe they were worried it might be more fun than the base game :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Gamfaqs style brackets imo

• Locked thread