Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I whipped up a cool clan pic for us... lemme know what you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me 2007: drat, this video game looks like it has fun gameplay, I think ill get this!

Me 2016: [watching pre rendered trailer footage] OMG dat rear end doe! :xd: That character looks Waifu as gently caress LOL! Day one preorder for sure.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Just some good overwatch humor for y'all. :wave:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

My sons, Product and Brand

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

My child, Social Media Strategy, is genderqueer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

all these posters are now marked for death

The only way you'll kill me is by keeping up with my tracer, and..heh...good luck with that :smug:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

LIVE FAP CAM

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

its going to crash in 6 months

it's blizzard. game's only gonna get better baby!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Overwatch is now playable.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I played it and got a team with three hanzos lol

i went three rounds without dying as junkrat. the amount of noobs is unbelievable

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

found this pic of qnqnx

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

junkrat is so much fun. a demoman that can bomb himself into the sky for free...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

We should group up. I know you people all bought the game just add my Battle.net Id... so far I have Bob Nick Lumpy and of course teh freaking Yobgoblin.

im down in a little while, ill hit you up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Going to play this all loving day today

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive already decided junkrat is the best. hes great at everything

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

i changed my mind, im gonna buy this

its really good. i wish every shooter had blizzards 80 billion dollars thrown at it like this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Now I know how Huey felt when everyone around him went mad

In Training posted:

The trial scene from MGSV but it's all the soldiers screaming and losing their minds while Kaz pries open a loot crate

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmfao loving this whole ironically into Overwatch thing guys, imagine ACTUALLY playing this garbage lmbo

I've been converted. I love the product. Join us.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope they add a shameless scout clone soon cause i was really good at that but i suck at tracer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The subforum for discussing nothing but Blizzard games is so badass.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when im not junkrat, our team loses. weird how that works

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mei really needs support to be good though. junkrat can just blindly lob grenades everywhere and eventually get kills lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i havent played as winston. hes like the game's pyro but he can put down barriers? idk. theres some classes that seem like theyre only needed in specific situations and others like junkrat and lucio that are great at everything

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

battleborn is already being offered at like 60% off because no one at all bought it lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well it ain't gonna be paid anymore lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

btw big props to blizzard for having no server or performance issues whatsoever at launch, i think this is probably the first major MP release ive ever played that uh, ive actually been able to play. idc if i look like im riding dick that's a pretty big deal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

It's amazing what can happen when a game company a) has lots of money b) cares about making games instead of money. Valve has A but not B so they do lovely jobs a lot. THat's my theory anyway.

well if thats what you think lar

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

d.va cant loving kill anything even at point blank range. help her

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just played for like 5 hours lmao i need a break

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

her pistol is way more dangerous than her big mech guns, but whatever, its fun to endlessly dump rounds down a corridor to keep enemies off the objective

yeah its really good as suppressive fire basically, but it sucks that you cant even kill a genji or a junk rat from 2 feet away before they chew through your suit. i mean wtf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in beta bastion got several hard nerfs and complete reworks like daily lol and bliz keeps insisting he's fine even though he can basically channel pharah's ultimately freely and his ult is completely absurd

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NCS i was playing with the racist tumblr ppl, all serious shouting orders at eachother over discord and an enemy winston started capping, dude yells "oh we got trayvon martin on the point"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Jeez. Hes really racist

almost lost the game cause we all started cracking up lol. im down to play this in a few, whose on?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just found out the reason the game recommends genji vs. bastion is not because you can flank bast or anything (tho you can of course) but because you can use the lightsaber reflect power to bounce his death beam back at him and instakill him lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Works on Torbjorn and Symmetra's turrets also

an extremely good genji is a nightmare lol. they can also bounce back ults, if you use soldier's aimbot ult on genji you just kill yourself

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I have to admit I am hopelessly, positively, head-over-heels in love with this game. I mean, not so much the game itself (I hardly ever get kills actually lol), but moreso the beautiful women that are in it.

Seriously, after a long day at work it's great to come home and play some OW. Just seeing Tracer's smile and hearing her say "Calvalrys 'ere, love!" in her cutiepie accent genuinely melts my heart and all feels right in the world. (Seriously. I love her. She is Waifu for laifu! :xd: Lol.)

But seriously. This game is GOTY '16, and quite possibly 2017, as well. If the promising looking season pass that I bought is any indication. If you're on the fence and still haven't bought this yet, you are missing the gently caress out.

Edit: Cleaned up some spelling.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hey you got anymore of these? Doesn't have to have doritos in them lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

TFW tracer will never kiss you IRL.

[timg]C:/Windows/Users/BronyForlife/My Documents/Photos/Reaction/Sadpeepee.jpeg[/timg]

lmao

• Locked thread