Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Overwatch and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Most of the backstories in this game are exactly the kind of poo poo you'd find lurking around in a Rob Liefeld or Todd McFarlane illustrated comic book in the 90s. It's a very self-aware kind of camp, which I enjoy.

It's also bucking the trend of every piece of media in this, our post-9/11 America, being some grimdark antihero nonsense. When was the last time you saw a genuinely positive character like Tracer as the face of something?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just bought this game for 1 dollar at GameStop and the cashier nodded his head in approval and said I was cooler than his other white customers.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

objects in mirror posted:

What is so off-putting about sexual longing for video-game characters

gently caress off, Mei and Tracer are hot and have sexual spunk about them i hope this doesn't trigger you

What medications for depression are better than Prozac generics? That's what I got this week when the Overwatch beta ending 1.5 weeks ago pushed me over into depression (maybe it was just coincidental but I will not rule out Overwatch beta ending as the trigger.)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:owned:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Brand'ynn. EDIT: Mysterious Loyall X already made this joke.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Brandyn and Produckshyn

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

listen to tims new album

Im going to try to have sex with it playing in the bg.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

obvious troll is obvious

I'm afraid not.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tfw the new Overwatch cinematic short releases right when you get out of church 👀🙏

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game comes out today. Post your BAttle.Net ID and platform of choice.. Holy gently caress.. Between this and Game of Thrones I feel like I might actually have a feels overload.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Will edit this with new names.

Bobnumerotres: ExtremeBuff#1585
Lumpy the Cook: LumpyTheCook#11453
net cafe scandal: Soldier69#1680
NickFillea: NickFillea#1319
ZenDeathRObot zdeathbot#1557

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Woke up two hours early because GF called me asking me where I was/If I was ok. Kind of pissed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Eat some bananas to get yourself properly nutriated. Local store was doing a sale 29c/lb. Bought a few bunches to eat while I play.

I drank a couple glasses of Tang before falling asleep yesterday afternoon so Im good. Mom left a bowl of candy on my nightstand so I guess Ill nom on that until the game comes out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IArbWR6XSs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Same Here, and hell Overwatch is filled to the brim with it, and if it gets me some slit and some moolah on the way... hell, I'll take it!

Hell

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The first thing I found in a loot box was an orange squid player icon. omfg.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

found this pic of qnqnx

Lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We should group up. I know you people all bought the game just add my Battle.net Id... so far I have Bob Nick Lumpy and of course teh freaking Yobgoblin.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Battle.net is giving a name change with the release of the game if your name is some WoW aids

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Buy me the game and I'll play.

I traded in like 6 games to get this bad boy at Gamestop.. what's your excuse.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love Hamzo and I'm pissed that everyone's playing as him because of the bad rear end Blizzard cinematic😡

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Symmetra needs to be moved from support to defense. Her lovely little shield boost doesn't do anything to support, but if you group all three of her turrets together you can chew through enemies easy.

There needs to be more supports in general since in addition to this being true, Zenyatta sucks and Mercy isnt that fun to play (though a lot more fun than the TF2 medic)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

However there is a sniper support character coming out probably in the next character release wave, so that might be fun and get some of the retarded Widows into a more helpful role.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's overwatch?

FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Buy the product folks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I am getting it on PC and PS4, that's how much I love the drat Product

Add me on B-net.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I look forward to quoting this again in 6 months and 20 pages

Give in.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Imagine an IRL Overwatch lootcrate made to look like an ingame lootcrate. Omg.

Somebody in the Blizzard subforum already did this using a 3D printer

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There are also a already 22 gang tags for this game and possibly almost as many Overwatch avatars as there were Homestuck avs back in 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Winston is extremely good in multiples. He's really underrated outside of pro stuff

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

whatis posted:

i played a game with darksydephil on my team and got more mvp votes than him. gaming is badass

He should have won MVP since he's a famous influential gamer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yea shes rear end. Wanna queue up?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Go get your tumblr followers and lets play some games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

NCS i was playing with the racist tumblr ppl, all serious shouting orders at eachother over discord and an enemy winston started capping, dude yells "oh we got trayvon martin on the point"

Jeez. Hes really racist

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Not all of us have a devoted racist tumblr following

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Anyway that's why I want more imps to play this game. BBG a should at least buy it on PC

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Who is "weggbert" on B-net.

• Locked thread