Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I agreed to work next Saturday night before I knew it was the last Trevor Lee/ach aaw show, real bummed about that.

gonna try to go to the next Chicago one in Feb, but still. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
jon moxley is gonna end up making at least one czw appearance, so that's pretty sweet.

VV thatd be pretty sweet yeah

shiksa fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 29, 2019

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sorry weed belt, satanist belt is now the best.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

davidbix posted:

Why do CZW promotional posters/slicks no longer say what town in NJ they're in? This has been going on for a while.

I dunno but it'd crack me up if the city council asked czw to stop associating their towns name with them

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

kobe durst? the gently caress kinda 1998-rear end name is that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

drat, well, i guess michael elgin is still a big piece of poo poo who has not changed his ways. who'd have guessed.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Sami is Raven, Eddie is Dreamer, Alicia is Beulah. It’s really not any more complicated than that

who's dancin stevie richards, the king of swing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hell yeah, it's the star of Sunday night heat on my antenna television

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

I hope Mr. Aguila shows up looking as crazy as he does now with the full body paint and massive loving mohawk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Pi1fljNyY

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hey cmon

I like Rickey Shane Page

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

coconono posted:

well he robbed the bank dressed in his wrestling gear

lmao I know, he rules

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

NuclearPotato posted:

You wouldn’t if you actually saw any of Taijiri’s current run in AJPW.

shut up SHUT UP

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

just watched icws party and bullshit, it was a lot of fun, and a vintage low ki v Eddy Guerrero (!) match at the intermission was a nice surprise. Joey janela goes full Joey styles on commentary for half of the show, and Nick Gage v Scott Steiner wasn't good exactly, but it was about what I'd want from that in 2019.

the orange Cassidy match is, of course, a highlight

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/OBEYBrookes/status/1100517523487969280

possible moty candidate

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He has a pretty good excuse. For those who don't know, Luke Perry is his dad and Luke had a massive stroke.

jesus christ, get well soon luke perry.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jake something and curt stallion were always a lot of fun together, i'll have to check it out.

btw i love curt stallion a lot for a guy who will never ever be a big deal because he's a twig man and he doesn't do comedy stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the much vaunted dream match, penta vs the mustache guy from the vaudevillains who appears to have shaved his mustache.