Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm so in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
When do we make our wish?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jon joe posted:

Any time between signing up and before the game starts, because I can't start the game until everyone makes their wish. If you think of a different wish later before everyone has their wish in, it's fine to change it.

Wish in LETS RUB DAT PAW

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rurea posted:

Did anyone else do the smart thing and wish for more wishes?

I wished for all of your wishes so idk.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jon joe posted:

Not even if you send in a really silly wish?

Your a silly wish <3

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

i really hope my wish comes true

Me to :) then we can finally have the family we want. 👪

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

If my wish comes true, all hell will break loose.

If my dream comes true kashuno will have the game of his life.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i gave the best wish

Impossible because I did.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jon joe posted:

Alright, all wishes are in. Changing wishes is no longer allowed. Sign ups closed. Going to take me until tomorrow to figure out how all your bullshit wishes should be corrupted/fit together. I mean, I might finish tonight, but don't hold your breath.

Finish tonight or lose my respect.

Alsoooooooo open twilight/ start up period?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

So I have a day 1 result. Everyone is scum.

I don't wanna spoil my wish but Iwant to because it will be HILARIOUS

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rurea posted:

##VOTE EVERYONE

Rureas wish is to win the easiest game of mafia ever instead of forgetting to do a night action.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmao you guys are falling for the easiest trick of your lives.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If I die does my wish still go through?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Btw this wasn't my heartfelt wish

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:ghost: coulda just made me change my vote :(:ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Comeon guys lend me your power! :goku:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I refuse. I don't wanna be vanilla or something dumb like that.

Nah ur good I got another idea.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I do what ever I want you poo poo lords.
I am your god.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

U wanna fuckin die flerp? Try me u little poo poo I WILL END YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Goodbye, jimson!

I am a god you poo poo. I never die. You wanna die?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm gay. Don't vote dongsbot

In fact. No one vote dongsbot ever. He is my little piggy buddy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

I'm gay. Don't vote dongsbot

In fact. No one vote dongsbot ever. He is my little piggy buddy.

Meant imgay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

i voted dongbot not dongsbot

If anyone votes any permutation of dogsbot they die.

Hope ur all ready to play unvote now imgay.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

##vote rurea

Jimson posted:

If anyone votes any permutation of dogsbot they die.

Hope ur all ready to play unvote now imgay.

Ignore my declaration......................................?....

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Domgdbot is protected anyone VOTING FOR DONFSVOT 9000 DIES got it?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

ok but can i still vote for jimson as a sign of protest

Try it and I'll end u 2. Ill kill everyone here if I want. My goal is to keep my pig love alive.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

my piggy

Ifn ur goal is to help he can be ur pig to.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

im a stump get owned

U look LIKE a StUMP...???

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

you must be stumped at how good looking and charming i am

I am sexually attracted to dead trees sl yah pmuch.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

no, really

i wished to be a completely sane cop and investigated rurea because we technically had a night 1, so jon joe asked who i wanted to investigate

and i found a scumbo

What kind of a shitrt role is vanilla cop in and your own man game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

someone has to be the voice of sanity

I wanna kill u so bad right now... but I don't wanna break the rules I arbitrarily set up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote rurea

:3 thats my little oink oink making your way in the world :) DOn't worry i'll be here to protect you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Oops, I meant to post: ##vote Rurea.

Dogsbot 90000 please aknolowledge that I am protecting you I ean liek I just wnat you to love me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rurea posted:

i am also bulletproof

Don't you dare talk to dlngsvot like that I love him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BWahHAhaHa TrEmBlE At ThE mIgHt of my CAPITAL LETTERS SCUM .??!....,...'

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

ich ben unbesiegbar

Idc about any of these words kraut

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

modkill jimson please

##smite Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

##smite Kashuno

Er ##smite Kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

yeah my wish got perverted but some people got interesting results from it

like actual actions and role post restrictions

i got what i wished for but the result was i can't do anything but vote so i might as well be vanilla town again

Did you wish you were vanilla town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jon joe posted:

yep! that's exactly the point

its not day yet

Oh... uhm... huh... I cant believe I didn't notice.

• Locked thread