Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This will be a 5 Man mafia using flavor from 🐕 Inuyasha 😈 closed role as I wanted to test some things related to fairness and flavor in a custom build.
If you're looking to sign up make sure you have PM'S for your role info.

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. imgay
  3. Kashuno
  4. Li Dawny
  5. Mayor Glowku

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 04:31 on May 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This is a real game btw.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
signing up as narudo

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I wanna be luffy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Need 3 more before I can start

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
oh boy shaping up to be a real winner here.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

oh boy shaping up to be a real winner here.

U r a loving winner.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Still need 2 more for the game of the century

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'll try.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's the spirit

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I uh... I uh... huh... okay Li Dawny your in just uh... please don't take this as an indicator of what MAfia is really like.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I've been reading through a few Mafia games, and from what I've gathered this is going to be absurdity at its greatest and I'm just happy to be involved. But, thank you for the warning.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

I've been reading through a few Mafia games, and from what I've gathered this is going to be absurdity at its greatest and I'm just happy to be involved. But, thank you for the warning.

Just uh... be aware I have a reputation around here. Ask any of these guys

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I wanna be on the team of the cute new guy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aight roles in a minute :D then game starts

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Jimson posted:

Just uh... be aware I have a reputation around here. Ask any of these guys

Yeah, jimsons 5 person setups are all sorts of fun but atypical for mafia. Hell, I might even win it and I'm not signing up!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I'm headed to sleep. Don't kill please

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Roles sent.

Shut the gently caress up Chaos. <3

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
this one is easy.

##vote Kashuno

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh herro i am from glorious nippon you baka guyjins

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

oh herro i am from glorious nippon you baka guyjins

baka baka kawaii uguu~

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Alright, I am going to go ahead and

[b] ##Mayor Glowku

and I feel kinda bad for it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

##Mayor Glowku

You need a [/b] to close out the syntax.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Li Dawny posted:

##Mayor Glowku

you have to do it like [b]##vote Mayor glowku

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Please resubmit your vote

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

##Mayor Glowku

[b] ##Mayor Glowku

And I prove how amazing I am in my first post.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
almost there buddy, you got this

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

##Mayor Glowku

And I prove how amazing I am in my first post.

forgot the vote :D

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I quit so hard.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
ah your first mafia game is always a magical experience

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

I quit so hard.

Not actually quitting! Just frusterated with my inability to type.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

I quit so hard.

Don't worry about it :D Better one of our stupid games than a serious one. The reason for the ##vote is because their is a program that reads through the votes and uploads them to a website so we don't have to update the vote counter :D don't want you to think we're being anal retentive for no reason :)

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

Not actually quitting! Just frusterated with my inability to type.

I believe it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't worry, some people still think that bernie sanders could be president. as if hehe

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

don't worry, some people still think that bernie sanders could be president. as if hehe

Not on my watch *Cocks gun*

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote Mayor Glowku

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Li Dawny posted:

##vote Mayor Glowku

♥you did it♥

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why you voting him anyway, i didnt see any funny pun

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

♥you did it♥

❤ ❤ yaaaaay ❤ ❤

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

❤ ❤ yaaaaay ❤ ❤

this is our little secret

• Locked thread