Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
The last twenty minutes of my drive were rough as hell, but I'm home.

Shower, Cats, Bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Hello I'm alive I didn't crash into a group of people on the way home. I had a good time and everyone was super chill, sad I didn't get to hang out with Noise Complaint much though.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Nice seeing everyone again. Sorry I had to leave so early but my stomach was killing me. Barfed once I got home and fell asleep at like 8PM. Can't believe I stalled out leaving Andy's. Talk about embarassing!

Also nice Mustang buhbuhj.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Weather in Aberdeen MD on I95s is garbage, but Wes found my keys, so today won't be a bust.

Also everyone was awesome and I'll do my damnedest to see you all next year.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

Buhbuhj posted:

Hello I'm alive I didn't crash into a group of people on the way home. I had a good time and everyone was super chill, sad I didn't get to hang out with Noise Complaint much though.

I want your mustang so bad

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Buhbuhj posted:

Glad you could come out man, your EcoStang was fuckin' tits and now I want one even more.

Thanks for hosting this year Noise Complaint, your place is really awesome and pretty, and the chickens are hilarious as hell. Can't wait to see y'all again next year. :D

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Even though I wasn't there very long, it was fun. Funny how life can screw up the best laid plans. Hopefully next year I can allot more time.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

um excuse me posted:

Even though I wasn't there very long, it was fun. Funny how life can screw up the best laid plans. Hopefully next year I can allot more time.

:lol: this was classic. Wheelies with the garden tractor.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Home safe and had a blast.

I'll totally make the effort to attend again.

MEAT!

Also I got a couple good pictures I'll post later.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
The meat was so good and that chili had a nice punch to it.

fish I'm sorry you didn't get a ride in my car but you asked me right before I was leaving and I was so beat :(

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
Totally OK, man. I had at least two opportunities that I didn't take, nobody's fault but my own :v:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one... ACEofsnett and I may have a new toy lined up for it, too. Will know more tomorrow. :ninja:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Buhbuhj posted:

fish I'm sorry you didn't get a ride in my car but you asked me right before I was leaving and I was so beat :(

I didn't ask for a ride because I'm convinced I'd have bought one today... that's how much I like the look/sound/interior. Instead, I ended up going to the Subaru dealer to look at cars for the wife. A CrossTrek, Forester, or Outback is probably in my near future.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
Hey, I'm sorry I had to go inside for awhile and didn't get to hang out with some people. I got seriously horrendously sick.

I'm glad everyone had so much fun.

Thank you to those who chipped in and contributed with their own stuff. I'm however extremely pissed about the fact that my lawn tractor got destroyed while I was inside. I can't afford to replace that and that kind of sucks.

Anyway thanks to the people who contributed.

Noise Complaint fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Aug 23, 2016

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

sharkytm posted:

I didn't ask for a ride because I'm convinced I'd have bought one today... that's how much I like the look/sound/interior. Instead, I ended up going to the Subaru dealer to look at cars for the wife. A CrossTrek, Forester, or Outback is probably in my near future.

You mean she doesn't want an ecoboost mustang?!?! :v: It's a guzzler, but 3.6R outback, all the way if it's an option.

And noise, that's lovely. I hope you get some help to sort that out.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

Noise Complaint posted:

Hey, I'm sorry I had to go inside for awhile and didn't get to hang out with some people. I got seriously horrendously sick.

Thank you to those who chipped in and contributed with their own stuff. I'm however extremely pissed about the fact that my lawn tractor got destroyed while I was inside. I can't afford to replace that and that kind of sucks.

I hope you got my text on wednesday or thursday that I couldn't make it, apparently terriblerobot didnt get the one I sent him. I had something come up that I had to handle. Sorry to hear about the lawn tractor, if you bought anything expecting me to be there let me know and I will send you the $ for my share of food/beer purchased.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

ssjonizuka posted:

You mean she doesn't want an ecoboost mustang?!?! :v: It's a guzzler, but 3.6R outback, all the way if it's an option.

And noise, that's lovely. I hope you get some help to sort that out.

3.6 is out, it comes with a mandatory sunroof, and we need the headroom. That also limits us to the 2.5i base Forester... loving sunroofs.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Last I recall the tractor worked??? Dang, that's hosed up :(

Sharky, the 10+ Outbacks are cavernous inside, even with a sunroof.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

iForge posted:

if you bought anything expecting me to be there let me know and I will send you the $ for my share of food/beer purchased.

Ditto. Just let me know and I can float some cash over.

sharkytm posted:

3.6 is out, it comes with a mandatory sunroof, and we need the headroom. That also limits us to the 2.5i base Forester... loving sunroofs.

It works, but my dad has a '14 2.5i. I'm not a fan, just not enough grunt imo. Ultimately, you really can't go wrong with any option on your list.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Noise Complaint posted:

Who wrecked your lawn tractor/what happened? That's a really lovely thing for people to do. Sorry man :( Crappy that you have to deal with that.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
It doesn't matter. I'm not going to name anyone. I'm honestly really glad everyone had fun.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Siochain posted:

Who wrecked your lawn tractor/what happened? That's a really lovely thing for people to do. Sorry man :( Crappy that you have to deal with that.

I would bet there's a correlation.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I figured wrecking your lawnmowers rearends was more of an AUAI or NZAI thing to do, drat.

E: this is a goatlove joke not implying it was LaF

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT

um excuse me posted:

I am so happy to be (vaguely) in this picture.

kastein posted:

I figured wrecking your lawnmowers rearends was more of an AUAI or NZAI thing to do, drat.

E: this is a goatlove joke not implying it was LaF

No animals were harmed at NEAI 2016, although I did feed a tiny bit of brisket to a chicken.

Buhbuhj posted:

Sorry I heckled you by the way, you're a cool dude. I was in an advanced state of wasted and was heckling everyone, hopefully you didn't take it personally.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I'll bet names have been named in irc, lol.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

ACEofsnett posted:

in an advanced state of wasted and heckling everyone

Of all the things I remember from NEAI 2015, this is what I miss the most

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

ACEofsnett posted:

Sorry I heckled you by the way, you're a cool dude. I was in an advanced state of wasted and was heckling everyone, hopefully you didn't take it personally.

Lmao I was laughing my rear end off.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Adiabatic posted:

Of all the things I remember from NEAI 2015, this is what I miss the most

ACE was in top form this year, I'm sorry you couldn't make it.

Also, Buhbuhj, I have to apologize for calling you Sonny as you left on Saturday, I assure you it was entirely on accident.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
So many apologies in this thread you'd think Connecticut was in Canada.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Terrible Robot posted:

ACE was in top form this year, I'm sorry you couldn't make it.

Also, Buhbuhj, I have to apologize for calling you Sonny as you left on Saturday, I assure you it was entirely on accident.

I don't know who Sonny is but that was pretty funny regardless. You guys don't need to apologize for anything, everyone was getting drunk/high and having a good time.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Buhbuhj posted:

I don't know who Sonny is but that was pretty funny regardless. You guys don't need to apologize for anything, everyone was getting drunk/high and having a good time.

They're just scared you won't put your turbocock in them if they're mean.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Ozmiander posted:

They're just scared you won't put your turbocock in them if they're mean.

Well, he DOES have blow off valve.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

toplitzin posted:

Well, he DOES have blow off valve.

Unlike all THOSE people in their hyundais.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Ozmiander posted:

That's racist.

Okay, fess up... who broke the tractor?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

That's racist.

Okay, fess up... who broke the tractor?

Who knows? It wasn't any more broken on sunday morning than it was friday afternoon.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Ozmiander posted:

I have one.

But I left it in your DD box truck. :(

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I have one.

But I left it in your DD box truck. :(

Great, now i have a BOV on my Isuzu.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Did someone say bovril????

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
I want pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

SuperDucky posted:

I want pictures.

I'm normally one of the photographers, but this year was much more laid back than normal. Dunno exactly why, but there's aren't any pictures from my cameras (they never left the trick), although someone shot some film. I took exactly one picture, it's of the wheelied mower, taken from next to um excuse me.

• Locked thread