Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

It was a happy day for her, no school, no threat of a storm in site, and best of all; ICE CREAM AND MALL TIME! She walks through the mall, taking licks from her ice cream cone, she quickly finishes her ice cream and stops at a toy store to look at the plushie bear maker when she gets the phonecall.

"Ring, ring ring, ring ring ring, pick up your phone, ring, ring ring, ring ring ring, pick up your phone."

She looks actually a bid sad, and sighs, running out and hiding in a handicap bathroom for a second to answer the call. It's Jackie Kilmer and he doesn't seem to care that it was her day off nor that it was beautiful outside. "Approximately seven minutes ago civilians reported a man with a large sledgehammer wearing an american flag as a toga knocking out a wall of a prominent business tower. This wall was made of six feet of concrete, and as such the police have classified him as a superpowered threat. That means they wont move in, and you will. This should be an easy job. I've sent the coordinates. Good luck." and that was that, she rushes out of the bathroom and heads out. As she runs she throws the tiny to the ground and it bursts forth into a full sized staff. Running into an unattended alley way she stops, while holding the staff and closes her eyes, speaking words of magic out.

"Puella rutrum magicam!" the exlaimation bursts out of her mouth and she transforms, her outfit for the next battle coming out onto her body, it was...a deep red dress in the style of a bridemaid's outfit, of course it was hemmed up to not get in the way of her movement and it included biker shorts, since she needs to run around, but still, a bridesmaid dress? Really?

She sighs and jumps onto her staff and flies out to the scene. Reaching the combat zone, she jumps down off the staff and takes it into her hand. A twirl around she points it at the man with the American Flag toga and the giant sledgehammer. "STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!" of course, it was always this way, she always gave the villain a chance to respond to civility. Of course, the bad guy doesn't take to the offer, they never do, so she closes her eyes and yells to Corsage to cover her as she casts her magic, as she casts her spell, a level 5 minor explosion, she doesn't notice that the ground under her had suddenly disappeared...and like that, her concentration was blown, sending an explosion out, hitting the gas line of several cars and blowing them up around them...poo poo, poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo!

She climbs out of the hole, pissed at Corsage and was really mad at this rear end in a top hat. She had a dress on that probably costed thousands of dollars and here this rear end in a top hat was just sending her into a hole. She sized the guy up, able to create a large hole for her to fall in...that was quite the power...and she knew that she needed to attack, and stop this guy, but she was sure that the hole the guy made was just a fluke, and she could dodge the next one. She needed the money and knew that her sponsors would all enjoy seeing her rage forward, she takes out a bottle of Mana Burst and closes her eyes, she needed to focus...she needed to charge up her magic if she was going to take this guy out.

quote:

Scarybagels ATTEMPTING TO CHARGE
Scarybagels !r 2d6
Krysmbot Scarybagels, 6 = 6
Scarybagels Woot I failed but I got 2 burn and 3 conditions
Scarybagels going with Anger, Guilty and Insecure
Scarybagels Those seem to be relevant, since she is feelin the guilt for blowing up cars, anger at the duder for causing the hole in the first place and insecure about the fact that she is going to probably be in trouble when they are done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

"Listen..." She says unsuredly, looking down, she did it again, she caused an explosion that she didn't mean to happen and she speaks into the communicator. "I...I will just provide backup for you all, just incase things go sour...just make sure the guy doesn't go berserk...as for a name, what about Union Jack, cause...like its a pun..."

Her voice trails off at the end of the pun, thinking that probably no one would enjoy it, but she holds her energy back that she charged, waiting to see what happens before releasing it.

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 25, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Freak: +2 | Danger: +2 | Savior: 0 | Superior: 0 | Mundane: -1
Afraid | Angry | Guilty | Insecure | Hopeless
Burn: 2 | Potential: 0/5 | Location: Trump Donjon

She stood alone watching as everyone got plummeled and she heard the voice on the communicator. "Team, are you alright? I just saw Mix-Up flying out of the building. The... uh... Bodacious Barricade - wow that's a stupid name - the Drumpf licensed hero is on her way, but she was across town rescuing cats for a photoshoot and she'll be a bit. " They were heroes were they not? They were told to stop this hero...and it was clear that trying to talk him down wasn't working...she needed to think, and she needed to focus. She had to stop him, or at least try, to prove that her team was capable of it, and to prove to herself that she was a hero and not just some lackey. She had screwed up with her magic before, this time, she wasn't going to repeat the mistake.

"Sorry...Alexander Hammerton" she says as she raises her arms out and focuses on her staff. "I am going to get him to focus on me, make sure everyone is safe" she speaks into her communicator. She had practiced this for years, and she knew the movements for the spell. Her eyes shone with a bright red as she starts to chant her incantation for it, her previous channeling of her magic causes her body to burn with magical flames as she readies herself. "I AM SORRY SIR BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO STOP YOU RIGHT HERE!" She says as she sends a blast of her powerful explosive magic right at the man in front of her, she wanted to prove herself dammit, everyone else was strong, smart, or brave, and here she was just getting thrown around like she was worthless, well it stops right here, and right now! She runs forward, her staff shining, and thrusts it into the back of the gentleman in front of her, releasing the full blast of energy from her magic into the gentleman.

quote:

Scarybagels using reality storm
Scarybagels !r 2d6+2
Krysmbot Scarybagels, 9+2 = 11
Scarybagels YES!
Scarybagels and I am spending a second burn not to cause any unwanted collateral damage
Scarybagels For direct engage The choices I make are Create an opportunity for your allies, and frighten the opposition

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jun 2, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Powerful Blow posted:

Scarybagels !r 2d6+2
Krysmbot Scarybagels, 7+3 = 10
Scarybagels woot
I am going with Powers going out of control with this roll

The feeling of getting crushed by his head reverbates through her body as she limply bounces off a roof of a car. Sparks escape her body as blood drips off her forehead onto the floor below. Her breath was ragged, and her mind was unfocused. As she laid there her mind flowed back to home, the punishing training she undertook to control her powers, and yet...she watched as all that training came unwound around her. The rippling effect of her sorcery was clear with the cement cracking under her and spreading outward. The liquid puddled around her body, being forced away by the sheer magnitude of the destructive energy being released by her body, the good news is, that she will likely stop when the garage collapses on her, the bad news is, probably everyone else will have it collapse on too. Things are getting real, things are collapsing and she doesn't have control of her magic, a winning combination!

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 2, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

This feeling, the feeling of the world ending, of everything ceasing, it flows out like a blossoming flower, where as others are always so focused on creation, they always forget the important part of the equation, destruction. The evaporation of materials into their base components allows those components to be recycled into something more beautiful, more elegant. It was like that time when I woke to my power, stranded alone on an island, I got attacked by a bear, and knocked unconcious...a feeling of absolute bliss, the feeling of pure bliss from emptiness filled my mind. I traveled deep into the abyss until I came upon an obsidian door, the door between life and death it started to open and beacon me inside, to experience the real bliss, but...I knew my parents would miss me and I still had a lot of work to do then I awoke hours later to laying on a log in the middle of the ocean, the bear...gone, the island, gone. This feeling is so splendid though do...I really want to leave it?

I hear voices calling to me, but they don't understand the feeling that I get from being here...and I don't really want to leave it...not yet anyways.

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jun 11, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

The power escalation was ended...by revolution, she was able to take control of herself again, and looked at the damage "Oh sweet cheese and crackers!" she mutters as she rushes over to Mixup and casts her shield spell "Come on, Let's get Eagle J and get out of here" She says desperately. She needed to make things right, and make sure no one else would get hurt by her blunder...so she was going to do what she could. She offered her hand to Eagle J "W-with my shield we will be safe if anything falls down on us, let's hurry though, I am getting a bit weak...and I don't think I can hold this shield up indefinitely..."

quote:

Scarybagels rolling Defend
Scarybagels !r 2d6+0
Scarybagels Krysm bot?
Krysmbot Scarybagels, 11+0 = 11
adding a team to the pool

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

'Crap this is all my fault... I know it is...' She thought as right now she focused on protecting Mix-Up and oh hey is that Corsage carrying Eagle J? That was a relief she thought. Corsage did look pretty good from where she was standing seeing how strong he was. How strong is he? Considering the punishment he took and the strength he exhibits, clearly at least as strong as a rampaging hippo, but shoot he did look really good. Like really good. She bets her friend Michiru would love to sink her teeth into Corsage She clears her mind and look around. Her friend was after all boy crazy and would often go with her and Princess Patriot to go stare at the hunks in the mall. It was all in good fun though, but Michiru would definitely get frustrated at the fact that Ami would never ever go flirt with the boys, telling Michi that she had only one boy in her mind, and that boy was...

She shakes her head to clear her mind, now was not the time to go day dreaming...she was here with Mix-Up and she had a job to do. Normally she would worry that Mix-up by their name alone would be the downfall of their own plans and sometimes he really was. But Mix up was...cute...really cute. And so easily forgivable with his puppy dog eyes when things go round, oh geez, she hides her face, clearly blushing from the thought of Mix-Up. "I can protect you as long as you need Mix-Up...and I can help do whatever you need..." she says "I..I am sorry for screwing everything up...whatever plan you have let's do it quickly so that we can get out of here and keep the skyscraper save" she nodded, that was the right thing to do at this moment and she needed to get her mind and feelings back on track...even if she was right next to...

Of Course, Princess Patriot is up above probably doing an interview while everyone else tries to protect the building. Honestly if it wasn't for the team building, and the fact she really liked going to the mall, she would hang out with Princess Patriot less..she always was so snooty and bigoted towards Circe's practice. She knows all about the US's actions towards witches, with the Salem Witch Trails and all the harm to wiccans who aren't even witches. It was her fault that her powers went out of control, she knew it and she would take full responsibility for it. She needs to learn to work with the team gosh darn it!

She thought back to Michi, she would be so sad to learn the damage that she caused and she sighs and looks down, trying to keep herself composed, and assesses the situation she currently finds herself in.

quote:

Scarybagels Assessing the Situation
Scarybagels !r 2d6
Krysmbot Scarybagels, 9 = 9

my question
How could we best end this quickly

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jun 23, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

She stood with Mix-Up, did he actually grab her hand?! 'Oh My god! He is! Mix-up Grabbed my hand oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Is he asking me out...no...no I need to keep it together...I made this mess' She looks around there is rubble all around, enough to repair the pillar. She looks to Mix-Up "Listen...I know I messed up and I can deal with the peptalk later or the yelling at later, but I need you to trust me; after we are done...we can go back to holding hands" her blush was deeper than the red on a tomato.

She looks at Mix-up, the silly billy, and smiles "Maybe we can go to a dance or something that sounds like great fun, is the building secure, and have we done all that we need in here?"

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

She nods and her blush fades, after all that whole ackwardness was over and he got her back on track. She listens to his words carefully and nods "Do whatever you need to do, I will be sure to keep an eye out for you incase anything happens" She takes out her staff and begins to draw incantation circles in the area, each circle connected to two other circles, forming various triangles. The circles would light up if there is immediate danger but otherwise she was just wasting time while mixup did what he needed to do.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Burn: 2 | Potential: 0/5 | Location: Corporate Alliance HQ

Since it is a new scene and I previously let off my anger, taking off Angry

She walks out of the garage, beside Mix-up, her heart racing from the fact that they saved the day. Okay there was collateral damage, mostly because of her, and One Man Revolution was stopped from destroying stuff. Though she had learned his pain and she felt for him, she couldn't let him hurt others, it just wasn't right. The swarm of the paparazi swarmed her and she answered their questions. "Oh...yes this outfit was by Ranka Outfitters and as you can see, even during hard combat, the outfit still looks absolutely fabulous" She says with a smile as the words from One Man Revolution continued to pound in her mind. "Your friend's right. You wanna be a hero... you gotta be responsible.". She bites her bottom lip as they escape the crowd and she walks beside Mix-Up home.

She really wanted to come clean...and explai nthat most of the damage was due to her and that he should get his sentence lowered...it just wasn't fair and she needed to take responsibility. It was racking her mind as she walked away and she looked at Mix-up. She hurt him, Corsage, Eagle J and One Man Revolution. SHE did it without meaning to. SHe needed to be more responsible. She needed to contol her powers. It was driving her crazy. Tears begin to form but she wiped them away quickly and put on a strong face with a sweet smile "Say Mix-Up why not tonight you and me go to the roller rink nearby and go skating together? I hear they have a dance night!" She was desparate to hide her torment and didn't want of all people, Mix-Up to see it.

When she finally got back to the HQ, a giant robot came out before them, she went into a guard position but then the robot introduced themselves as the Crimson Crusader. Sure he was an old timer, and he was obviously powerful, but what training can he provide her besides physical training. Magic wasn't that simple as in casting the spell over and over again and she right now didn't want to listen to this old timer, especially when he was comparing them to sidekicks. She was a full blown hero, not a sidekick, and she took offense at that statement, which made her make a rather rash, she later thought, decision. "Mr. Crimson Crusader...out of curiousity, what do you know about magic persay in order to train that?" She asks impertinently. She was kind of annoyed that she won't be able to spend as much time with Mix-Up and she would rather right now go leave the HQ after getting paper work dealt with and spend some either alone time, time with Michi or time with Mix-up.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

gently caress you Princess Patriot, taking the condition

"You know what, instead of jumping at the chance to stand in the limelight you could have helped Corsage with the bodies or helped with the important issues at hand!" She barks back, she screwed up and she knew it, but where was Princess Patriot besides outside talking with the press. "You aren't the leader, and you shouldn't act like you know everything, I know I messed up big time" she counters "But if you dare think you understand magic or me, you need to get your head on straight! I tried you know, and if you want my opinion, you need to work on that attitude of yours, you aren't the leader, Eagle J is! I mean Geez Louise stop trying to act superior and instead work with the team instead of your own label. I want you to leave me alone"

quote:

Scarybagels .roll 2d6
skybot Scarybagels: 9 (2d6=3, 6)
Scarybagels If you don't if you don't do what I said at the end, you mark a condition

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 3, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

She was mad, but mostly, she wanted to cry. She got mad at her friend...she let out her anger, she hated herself. She takes Mix-Up's arm and takes him somewhere private in the HQ, a conference room that wasn't being used and slides down the wall, tears streaming down her face. "I messed up...I know Mix-Up..." whimpers escape her lips as she sits there, her face in her legs. "I don't want to be a hero...I want to be a normal girl, I want to be back home...I tried my best, I didn't even want to use my magic today...I tried to talk them down but things went all wrong!" Her breath was ragged from the tears as she releases all her pent up emotions that she had. "I don't want One Man Revolution to be blamed for the damage I accidentally caused, I don't want Princess Patriot to be mad at me...." she hiccups from the tears, she can't even talk anymore and instead she grabs onto Mix-Up, wanting his comfort most of all. He was the only one that understood her it felt and the only one that really cared about her. She whimpers against him as she lets her pent up emotions loose.

Removing Angry due to Mix-up's thing.

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jul 3, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

She nods "T-That sounds good" she says meekly, and stands up, summoning her large teddy bear plush with her staff, turning the staff into its necklace form and places it around her neck. She hugs onto the rather large teddybear and looks at Mix-Up with near puppy dog eyes. "G-Go ahead, I'll follow you..." her voice quietly whimpers "I-if you need money, I can give you some for the snacks and everything" Mix-Up's speech did do a lot but still she had a lot of thoughts troubling her and she at this very moment didn't want to think, she wants to cool down and let her emotions die down so she can think a bit clearer and straighten her mind out. She walks behind him, clinging to the teddy bear desparately, her straight blonde hair covering most of her face besides the part covered by the teddybear and her eyes.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

A weak smile escapes from behind her teddy bear as she walks through the door out onto the roof top, she walks to the edge quietly and looks out to the world around her and breaths in deeply, she thinks as she stares out into the day, she lifts her hand and cups a blossom from a nearby tree in her hand and looks at it, before she releases it to fly again. She turns to face Mix-Up, holding her teddy bear close still, but the look of despair gone from her face. She needed to stop letting others see the pain, it makes them worry, and she didn't really want them to worry about her. This is her problem and she will learn to strengthen herself against losing control of her powers. "I think I should apologize to Princess Patriot..." she starts. It was true, she really should apologize to P.P. she shouldn't have blown up at her, like herself, P.P. was just trying her best in the current situation.

"How are you feeling Mix-Up?" she asks leaning against the guard rail. The wind blowing her silken blonde hair forwards She snaps her finger and a bright flashes forward, hiding her, when it dissipates she is in her street clothing, green plaid Taffeta skirt, white blouse, black tie. Her hair still free, and her feet covered in black boots. She smiles as she pops out a straw hat and puts it on her head. "Thank you mix-up for everything, so what snacks are we getting?" She asks poking her looking at him directly in his eyes. Her soft emerald green eyes gleaming in the sunlight.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

She smiles, she didn't really care what he did, she did however reach over Mix up and grab one of the bags of Colonel Chocolate's Chocolate Covered Gut Bombs from the collection of junk food. She nibbles on one of the balls of chocolate and processed food goodness much akin to a rabbit eating a vegetable. She looks at him take out a joint and she smiles. She wasn't a fan of taking the stuff, however she was respectful of other people's usage of the stuff. She continues to nibble on the Chocolate Gut Bomb when he offers her "Oh...no thanks" She offers a very gentle smile "I am good, but thank you very much for the offer" she sides on the guard rail "My dad when he was in Rajasthan researching some mysticism there brought home a hookah and hashish" she says staring up at the clear blue sky. "I am not really upset anymore though, as One Man Revolution said I need to take responsibility, and that means that I can't just give up when the going gets tough." she pauses when he touches her shoulder and talks for a bit about his own thoughts "I don't think One Man Revolution was bad at all...I was going to go visit him in prison after I go apologize to Princess Patriot and visit Eagle J. I am going to see if I can't get his charges lowered after all it isn't fair or right that someone who caused at most minor damage is getting punished when someone who caused massive damage gets to walk out scott free, that isn't right"

She hops off the rail and leans forward her hand behind her back and smiles as she listens to him open up to her about himself before walking up and resting her forehead upon his, more for comfort than anything else. "Mix-Up You did everything you could do and you did a very good job today. The best part is that no one knows what they are really doing, but they try, and you try and that is all you can do" She pulls away as she thinks for a second "Well...You do seem trust worthy" she says as she leans against the rail.

"Have you ever heard of the Salem Witch Trials? Well none of the people who died were actually witches. There were magical users in Salem at that time, but they hid themselves amongst people remarkably well and when they started the witch hunts, they all disappeared. I was born to a small island of witches in the middle of the pacific, its hidden from view from non-magical users so you won't be able to find it" she speaks "The island is home to magical people from all over the world, when people had to run because of their abilities, or in some cases because of witch hunts they eventually made their way there. My real name is Izuno Ami, or just Ami" she says with a soft smile "My mother's family came from Japan three hundred years ago with many other Japanese magical users."

"We were complete isolationists to the non-magical users of the world, we didn't talk, trade or even visit them. I am one of the first to actually leave..." She sighs "Though not really because they wanted to connect with the outside world" She says as she holds up the empty bag of Gut Bombs, it stands in her hand for a bit before it starts dissolving, dripping out of her hand as the molecular composition of the bag loses its gravitation pull within itself, the atoms separating, and then the atoms themselves losing their gravitational field so the electrons, protons and other parts of the atoms cannot stay together. "My power is of Entropy, Entropic Explosions, and just general dissolving of matter."

The dissolved bag has disappeared by this point with literally nothing left of the bag. "You can see why they wanted me to leave the island" she smiles "I gotta say though, it's so much more fun outside that island" she jumps onto the railing and stands there "There is so much to see, do, taste and experience in this world outside of the island that I am always seeing something new! And if I hadn't left the island, I would have never met you, Eagle J, Corsage, or even Princess Patriot, and I really appreciate that...but the power of Entropy is a very very dangerous power to have" she says as she sits down on the rail "Imagine having the ability to be able to cause the molecular structure of an entire planet to just end, to cause the gravitation pull that keeps atoms together to just end" she says "Thats why I was upset about losing control, because if I couldn't come back...imagine what danger it could have..."

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jul 9, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

"JACKIE!" She cries out, running forward to grasp her in her arms "Eagle J and Corsage are in the hospital, Patriot Princess is off somewhere else probably going to see the group in the hospital. Crimson Crusader is probably with her." She sighs, and rubs her shoulders, she shouldn't have changed out of her uniform. This really sucks and she is afraid of making the wrong decision. However, with all the information she has at the moment, it becomes clear what she must do.

"Mix-up our priority is to control the fire, get survivors and then contact the group in that order, there is probably more going on than we know so we need to focus on what we do know" she speaks to him "Once we can control the flames and got the survivors to safety we can get the group. If you have them on a cellphone or something that would be better"

She takes off her necklace and throws it down, growing her staff into it's full size "Jackie I need you to get on and I will get you somewhere safe" she says quietly offering her hand. "We will stop the fire and we will find out what is going on here"

quote:

Scarybagels assessing the situation.
Scarybagels This won't end badly
Scarybagels .roll 2d6
Platonibot Scarybagels: 8 (2d6=2, 6)
How could we best end this quickly?

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jul 27, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Burn: 5 | Potential: 0/5 | Location: Corporate Alliance HQ

She sighs, this is bad, she needed to stop the bad guys, she listens to Mix-Up quietly as he tells her the information about Captain Calliope. She sighed and gave a hug to Mix-Up "Look you need to go down and restart the generators, get in contact with the others asap and see what you can do about the fire...me..." she says pulling away and floating off on her staff "I am going to go off and slow them down" she says and flies off to the the middle floor.

As she charges her powers, she thinks about her options, slowing them down is the smartest thing to do so she is going to do what she can and take out the stairs to keep them from moving up or down. She hung low on the staff, keeping close to the ground as she flew past Captain Calliope and his crew as quickly as she could into the stairwell, her powers charging hotter and hotter, she would stop him and get answers right here and make sure that no one else got hurt.

She stood in the stairwell, taking out her phone and calling Mix-Up. "Mix-Up its Circe, I am sorry for bothering you, I know you are busy, but I just want to say if I don't make it, you were a great friend and I appreciated you trying to stop me from going overboard with my powers. I really wish we could have gone roller skating but ya know, things happen...I can't be on the phone long as I am going to take out the stair well up and down to keep them from getting further along their path."

quote:

Cutebagels Burn Roll
Cutebagels .roll 2d6+2
Platonibot Cutebagels: 9 (2d6+2=5, 2)

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Aug 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Burn: 5 | Potential: 0/5 | Location: Corporate Alliance HQ

Add +1 to team

"I can't promise I will be back, I am not intending on facing them head on, my intention is to destroy the stairs leading upwards and downwards to slow them down with both rubble and the fact the stairwell is gone and maybe put a magic shield up to keep them from entering the stairwell for as long as I can, I really need you to get the generators running to get the others here asap" a sigh escapes her lips, its now or never "I need to go and focus, hurry please" she hangs up the call and holds her hands up into the air, focusing herself on the magic at hand. Overcharge

A circle of pure light, the same dark purple that was currently shining out of her eyes, appears containing various magical symbols and words in ancient tongue touches the fingertips of each hand, as the structural elements of the stairwell upwards and downwards is dissolved, the entropic force of her magic just sorta makes it decay at a rate that would cause a sparkle of materials coming downward, almost like glitter, but would probably give you miner's lung or something if you inhaled. The stairs collapse down into a rubble pile at the bottom, a mass of metal, concrete, wood and other materials, at the door she stood on the only piece of rubble that was still standing though once she steps through the door, the platform itself falls as well. She whips her hair back and smiles, standing in front of Captain Calliope, she needs to spend a bit to catch her breath with controlling her magic of that magnitude without going overboard so no shield. she speaks with a sing-song voice, hoping that maybe she won't have to fight Captain Calliope "I am sorry but the elevators and stairwell are currently out of service, we are sorry for the inconvienence if you want to come back maybe tomorrow, we will be more than willing to accomodate you"

She stood alone, her staff in hand, armed men in military uniforms are rushing at her, Captain Calliope leading the charge, and she was alone and didn't have anything really ready at this point, though she was starting to gather her magic to produce a shield to help slow them down even more.

quote:

Using overcharge, expending a burn to unleash my power at a +10, marking afraid

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Aug 4, 2016

• Locked thread