Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Post in this thread to get a short, honest and chill(ing?) review of yourself by yours truely!

Edit:
Since we got lots of chill people here, anyone who gets a chill review (everyone?) may use this awesome hand drawn signature I just made!

Full Size for your wall:

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 13:18 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Ive already been reviewed before and it turns out I'm chaotic good.

Piso Mojado

to make it simpler for you, you should just make a list of everyone in byob and then group them in...I dunno...teirs, maybe? just shooting from the hip here, but I think it will be well recieved.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DO ME!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Piso Mojado posted:

Ive already been reviewed before and it turns out I'm chaotic good.

Piso Mojado:
You are a cute kitten, claim to be good, but your avatar busts you: Everybody knows kittens plan to conquer the world (http://www.amazon.com/How-Tell-Your-Plotting-Kill/dp/1449410243). Still - I see good in your, you are a bone bud, a sure sign of chill in any yobber. You are concerned with what you eat, like any kitten. I do not know you very well ,but I look forward to chill with you and hope that you continue to post in BYOB <3

Splatmaster:
The one and only Splatmaster, owner of one of the best avatars to wander (I don't think it can fly) BYOB, so good looking that I *WOULD* DO you if I wasn't married.. and human, well Lich. Always good at heart, quality posts, funny and valued. BYOB is lucky to have you around posting, and the Bone Buds is one gem richer with you about!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Eliuxz

Do me! :)

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I present myself with cautious optimism.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I knew I should've improved my posting output for this quarter :negative:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Eliuxz:
My wife. Kind, cute and ridicilously strong. Extremely patient and endures my rambling insanity. Maybe she is insane too. And I would do you anytime. Not much of a poster, lurks quite abit - like most Something Awful newbies, I hope to see you about with more posts in the future. You work alot, so chilling with us is well deserved!

Three-Phase posted:

I present myself with cautious optimism.

Three-Phase:
Avid gamer, multi-forum poster(!), Survivor of a LARP encounter, got a sweetspot for rats, not so much for canadian geese - doesn't matter: Insightful posts, engaging and fun. But I am not entierly confident with you behind the controls of a nuclear power plant. It worries me that no one is at your signature control panel. Please, if you do have a meltdown - let FYAD have it. Other than that: Keep posting in BYOB!

<3 <3 Vanisher

treasure bear

!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Chill la Chill posted:

I knew I should've improved my posting output for this quarter :negative:

Chill la Chill:
Waaaaaaaaaaagh! Traditional Game Enthusiast and Cool Crew Member extraordinaire, chill to the bone (bud), owner of a cute signature. Don't worry about posting output, chilling shouldn't be an effort. And with your username, you are pretty chill tbh. Keep chilling, loving and posting. Looking forward to see more from you in the future!

treasure bear:
A true treasure of the forums, so cute and fluffy you could die. I want to give you a good big bear hug (perhaps not as enthusiastic sa the one in "Smash things thread", but a hug non the less). Yorkshire Pudding lover. The one and only bear to enter the Matrix (YOSPOS) and FYAD to return unharmed, no wonder: Bears are bad rear end and nobody fucks with a bear. Keep on posting, stay chill!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
review me gently with a chainsaw

----------------

alnilam

Ein cooler Typ posted:

ah yes, the classic Roberta Flack song

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Ein cooler Typ:
You are a cool. But you make me worry too. Take care of you health, heartattacks aint chill, I value your posts here and in GBS and want to see them for years to come. Sorry all out of chainsaw, love will have to do <3 Stay chill :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

treasure bear

Uxzuigal posted:

treasure bear:
A true treasure of the forums, so cute and fluffy you could die. I want to give you a good big bear hug (perhaps not as enthusiastic sa the one in "Smash things thread", but a hug non the less). Yorkshire Pudding lover. The one and only bear to enter the Matrix (YOSPOS) and FYAD to return unharmed, no wonder: Bears are bad rear end and nobody fucks with a bear. Keep on posting, stay chill!

thank you, my rear end is bad and i might die but thank you

Black Baby Goku

by Nyc_Tattoo
do me next

----------------

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Yay! :kiddo:

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Piso Mojado

Uxzuigal posted:

Piso Mojado:
You are a cute kitten, claim to be good, but your avatar busts you: Everybody knows kittens plan to conquer the world (http://www.amazon.com/How-Tell-Your-Plotting-Kill/dp/1449410243). Still - I see good in your, you are a bone bud, a sure sign of chill in any yobber. You are concerned with what you eat, like any kitten. I do not know you very well ,but I look forward to chill with you and hope that you continue to post in BYOB <3

Hey I'm still new here and trying to figure this yob place out. appreciate the encouragement.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

I don't see you around much, you've got 106 Probations (!) and 4 bans... Enough to single handedly feed Ambiens baby for a month!
I hope you get less probations in the future so that we can see more posts from you, I think you are pretty chill and relaxed, slick avatar btw!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

mister magpie posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mister magpie:
Magpies are considered to be one of the most intelligent non-mamal animal on earth, and the only animal capable of recognizing itself in a mirror test.. It's only natural that you would find your habiat with chill yobbers. If I was a bird, Id like to be you. Soar the skies, don't fly to high (Icarus), and feel free to collect some jewelery and diamonds for us. I know magpies love shiny things. Like a mini-dragon. Keep on posting, you are the only bird I wouldn't hit over the head and eat! <3

<3 <3 Vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Uxzuigal posted:

Splatmaster:
The one and only Splatmaster, owner of one of the best avatars to wander (I don't think it can fly) BYOB, so good looking that I *WOULD* DO you if I wasn't married.. and human, well Lich. Always good at heart, quality posts, funny and valued. BYOB is lucky to have you around posting, and the Bone Buds is one gem richer with you about!

:glomp:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
do your loving worst

qqqq

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Smash it Smash hit posted:

do your loving worst

Forum invader, GBSer, likes to smash things.. But really just a chill guy, trapped in a GBSers body. Soon you will come out of your cocoon and spawn into a beatiful butterfly, bone bud, ghost or even lich.. We will be here waiting for you with all the chill and love we can muster <3

<3 <3 Vanisher

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Uxzuigal posted:

Forum invader, GBSer, likes to smash things.. But really just a chill guy, trapped in a GBSers body. Soon you will come out of your cocoon and spawn into a beatiful butterfly, bone bud, ghost or even lich.. We will be here waiting for you with all the chill and love we can muster <3

your machine is broken none of these things are true take it back.

qqqq

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I am interested in being reviewed

City of Glompton

yes please, I need this review for my collection

alnilam

There's already a thread for this op
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3461865

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i can take it

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bog pixie

symbolic

still relatively new to BYOB, be gentle :ohdear:

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Hello!

eonwe

why not

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hi!

Macnult

sure why not

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

(also if I could get one that's be sick thx)

tao of lmao

I am the 6th highest rated poster in this forum.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Give me one op pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Greetings

----------------
VOYAGER CREW

• Locked thread