Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

Collision would be so much better as a semi-regular guest. He’s fine and even fun in smaller doses but he has gotten tiresome over the last year or so. I loved in early episodes when it was still just JW and rotating guests because he’s a solid anchor and guests provide more variety. He and Collision are a little too similar for long-term co-hosts.

It's nice when there's a guest host to play off the two of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
It's amazing how many self-help books come down to "you need to hold yourself responsible for what others do to you".

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's a great way to pretend that it's other people's fault when you gently caress them over.

Gee, I wonder why my boss wants me to read this.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

At some point I realized Jay hasn't seen the film and I had no goddamned idea that was possible.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Cactrot posted:

The episodes where the book is bad but they liked reading it anyway are the best episodes.

Yeah, like Necroscope.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I will never not smile when the Gorilla Biscuits come up.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

That math puzzle book was rough.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I read like the first four RE books in high school and liked them, so they're probably crap.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

You can also just @ them on Twitter.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I hear they've basically grown up and said "yeah, we were stupid young men and didn't really understand the impact of what we were saying", and that they've rewritten the end of "I'm Not a Loser" for when they play live, but as far as I'm aware they still also play those other songs.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Gee, I wonder why a Jewish guy would be extra-sensitive to antisemitism.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The Secret World MMO definitely expects you to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I hadn't heard that "In The Summertime" version of the theme and it's pretty funny.