Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

General Ironicus posted:

The Archie brand has escaped the Patreon zone and reached ideotv proper. In this episode the boys enter my house with Riverdale: The Day Before

I suspected you were the friends they mentioned about in the end of the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

So, is J happy that Captain Dan has returned?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

promising carl posted:

New Patreon episode just dropped after the latest hiatus. I haven't listened it to it yet, but I guess it's about Resident Evil (the first movie)? I'll check it out tomorrow.

It's good so far.

Edit: but please stay safe re. Covid, everyone.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Feb 25, 2021

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

It's not part of this podcast, but I like the music you did for Sex Archie, JW.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

This was a great episode, glad to hear them back, but also real glad they took the time they needed.

Also, really liking Mannequin Pussy and Diarrhea Planet.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Sep 28, 2021

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Ratatozsk posted:

Regrettably I read that book. It was terrible.

I remember reading it when I was in the habit of re-reading almost everything.

I didn't re-read this book

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

That would explain all the resentful 'oh, the general public only likes really god-awful squeamish poo poo, now let's go into great detail about the disembowelment of this character'.

I mean, it doesn't make it a good book.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

A new episode is up, and it's NOT about Bruce Springsteen.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

And yet a new episode, in which the book spontaneously waxes lyrical on the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, which I wasn't expecting in the least.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I know Jay posted on here, so on the very slim chance it gets read, you two did a good job with this podcast. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Pope Guilty posted:

I hadn't heard that "In The Summertime" version of the theme and it's pretty funny.

It gave me a good chuckle when I was walking 'round the park.