Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Just ran across the issue of Harley where she and power girl end up killing manos, wielder of the infinity rings and suitor of mistress d, and his kids just sit there not giving a poo poo cuz they hate him.

Thanos deserves such a fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The Slavers is the best arc in MAX imo, but you're still a ways off from arguably the most important arc, so don't give up just yet!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

BigRed0427 posted:

I am really enjoying the run overall. Slavers was great, Up is down and Black is white is amazing (How does the Punisher act when you actively piss him off?) and Kitchen Irish is a good crime story. But it is the kind of story where the villains are more interesting than the hero. THe only arc that made me scratch my head was Mother Russia. The first arc of the run is The Punisher saying no to the Government about doing wet work for them, but he will do THIS mission because Nick Fury asked him and there is a little girl's life on the line? It felt like they had an idea for a story line but then realized they wrote themselves into a corner.

I actually like Mother Russia because of its forced confrontation with a child and what that means to Frank and how it's a chink in his compartmentalization armor.

And seriously, who turns down Nick Fury?!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Toxxupation posted:

since Chris Sims works for Marvel now

Ah, so that's why ask chris is pretty much DOA. That's kinda funny since all he ever did was talk about DC books.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Lurdiak posted:

I always thought Dillon did a pretty bad job

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

omg chael crash posted:

Someone should make a new video game thread because the new Spider-Man game they announced looks super dope.

http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/13/11926868/spider-man-insomniac-ps4-playstation-4-sony-marvel-exclusive

Looks pretty sweet and insomniac has done some good stuff.

Cautiously optimistic.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CapnAndy posted:

That trailer is 100% pre-rendered, don't buy any hype until you see gameplay.

My bar is spiderman 2. So....not high.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Lurdiak posted:

The swinging will never be that good again.

All I want is good web swinging :ohdear:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone say they don't like the combat in the Batman games.

That was like universally one of its most favored aspects.

site fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 15, 2016

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Occasionally I'll read an issue or come across a panel here and be reminded that Thor does some the craziest badestass stuff in the comics but is the lamest character in the MCU and I get sad

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
They probably hooked up. Ain't like there's a huge dating pool for people like them.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Squizzle posted:

I see, my friend, that you believe in life after love. I respect your view, but there is something deep inside me saying I really don't think you're strong enough.

I hate you

lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

X-O posted:

Me and the other 3 people actually reading it really like Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur as well.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
After secret wars they should've remade pym into Michael Douglas cuz that guys a pimp

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I actually liked that Hank until he broke and became a total douche.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
If any of you guys live in the UK rip

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

VagueRant posted:

I actually had to look this up, I didn't believe Farage could've really said it. Kind of a perfect political move, because his supporters will write off any criticism as political correctness and only make him more popular.

Oh wait, this isn't D&D, is it? Any comic authors respond to this yet? Ton of Brits out there.

I saw a lot of writers and artists talking about it last night but tbh I'm far too lazy to go look all of it up to c/p. None were for leaving though and a lot of people were getting really worried or mad before signing off for the night, depending on how late they stayed up.

Madkal posted:

Are there any comics where the baby boomers are the villains, like they are in real life?

Punisher MAX - Barracuda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

X-O posted:

Well, someone's mighty defensive.

So then he's totally useless?

• Locked thread