Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«154 »
zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

Sledger is great because black hand and a bishop or 88 is the best stealth safety blanket for learning how to do black hand power suit runs. Black hand before anyone knows you're there. Fuckoff cannon in case they do know you're there and you can't take any more fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

precursor james drives mongoose with two tremblors and an emp

Section Z posted:

Precursor James is freelance only, sorry.

Unrelated, for as much as I gush about gun mobility on certain Agravs, thanks to whoever it was way back that reminded me the Fence is a power suit with a 360 torso twist... Though the Sledge does too now. So in hindsight for playable suits, ONLY the Mongoose can't aim a full 360 degrees, huh.

none of the loyalist suits have 360 firing arcs

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Section Z posted:

Precursor James is freelance only, sorry.

Unrelated, for as much as I gush about gun mobility on certain Agravs, thanks to whoever it was way back that reminded me the Fence is a power suit with a 360 torso twist... Though the Sledge does too now.

I worry about those pilot's spines.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

You should worry more about the pilot's head in the case if the Fence. If you look at the sprite, the pilot seat's to the back, high up, and very exposed.

The Sledger puts its pilot in a bucket cockpit on the back of the gun mount to balance out THE COCK OF INEVITABILITY.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Gotta play it with a Konig and do my best walking A10 impression

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

"Only" 25 hours? That's a lot!

Naw it's not.

GreyjoyBastard
Mar 28, 2010

SpookyLizard posted:

Gotta play it with a Konig and do my best walking A10 impression

The best thing about Konig Sledger is that even going full speed forward the recoil will push you slowly backward.

Fun fact: if this pushes you into an ammo depot, it will eventually destroy the ammo depot with predictable results.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Okay gauss or anthony, I finally found out what "noite das pedras chorosas" is in English. So, what is the "night of tearful stones"?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

What's up with the cheevos and resuming a campaign post-achievement patch? I'm missing most of them after beating the last two missions after doing the rest of it pre-Up Armor.

Krazyface
Jul 15, 2011

A: to get those sweet first-place bonus points

Wedge Regret

Did the game even have achievements before Up-Armor?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I feel the pressure,
under more scrutiny
And what I do,
act more stupidly

Are there tournament wide stats, like most deadly, most harmless, most injured?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

Krazyface posted:

Did the game even have achievements before Up-Armor?

No, but I thought I remembered talk about retroactive credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Monday's episode of Waypoint Radio gave Brigador a little shout out, because Austin Walker is a man of taste.

«154 »