Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

planting explosives on comms equipment, generators and radio then blowing them at the same time in mgsv

also planting a bomb on the power supply, hitting the switch and blowing it when an enemy investigates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

NickRoweFillea posted:

Meeting a fellow traveler in Journey, completing a puzzle with him or her, rotating the camera for half a second and realizing that they're gone

we got past the cavern and they disappeared. it crushed me

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

- completing a battle with an all out attack and having the freeze frame occur right when it launches into YAH NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIII in Persona 5

baton passing to haru and letting her clear the room with a single grenade shot

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

extremebuff posted:

the double. two goomba stomps

shiiiiiit

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the little flourish link does sometimes in twilight princess when you sheathe your sword after a fight

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

- Following a Prideful Gabagool into the Tension Zone and hearing dat music change :ohyeah:

- Getting an air Frenulum just before you hit Ground Twelve

- Standing over a crowd of Slovenly Praksises and grinning before tossing your last Greedy Football amongst them and watching the crowd go muthafuckin wild :catdrugs:

- Saving up your Taint-Forged Blades to trade to the Grossest Parappa........ :drat:

- Perfectly hopping across the Frightingale Floor in time with the enraged noises of the Floor Clown :honk:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

jasonmans:

repairing something without a mistake
hitting someone with a knife as jason
successfully trapping someone, on either side
finding the cuckshed
any kill, any escape

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rediscover posted:

Theoretical Goomba Stomp: Using the sweater + Tommy Jarvis mask machete/mask combo to finish Jason off once and for all

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stalking counselors to the sweet sounds of squeeze in jasonmans

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Fungah! posted:

using the splashdown in splatoon 2

splashdowning from a super jump. bellissima

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

- timing a max level Driver Combo and max level Blade Combo at the perfect time so that the screen freezes, zooms in and explodes a comically large number out of an enemy in Xenoblade Chronicles 2

this is so loving satisfying. same with overkilling in a chain attack

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Cobalt Viper posted:

I remember when I was first learning the "long jump > hat throw > dive > bounce > hat throw > dive" combo it broke my brain trying to remember the entire sequence, and now I don't think it's possible for me to NOT do that and just do a regular jump.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sniper headshots in valkyria chronicles

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

this scene but about the arcade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPmu6bYZOs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

- the monster grind attack with dual blade demon mode in Monster Hunter World.

R. Guyovich posted:

dual blades. doing the full demon mode midair cartwheel over a monster is so satisfying

:hfive: