Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Anyone having trouble with MO not launching FO4? It launches fine when I launch it through steam, but it refuses to launch through MO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

My Rigtheous Authority seems to be bugged. It's constantly saying it's missing the required ammo, and the ammo count is 000/000, even though I have plenty of energy cells. Clicking the mouse button still drains my cells, but no shot comes out. Anyone had this problem?

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Apparently, Atomic Surgery has made all my companions bald. Anyone who have had this problem? It doesn't seem to matter where in the load order I place the relevant mods in relation to each other.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

I'm using Mod Organizer, and havent played in ages. Updated F4SE and everything, and now fallout 4 tells me to gently caress off with my mods whenever I try to continue my game. Also my load order is empty ingame.

edit: also updating Mod Organizer deleted all my mods. :negative:

DJ Dizzy fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jun 2, 2018

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Anyone here who have had the issue with mods with sound (More Where That Came From/The Machine and Her) being way to quiet, and/or know how to fix it?