Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
So wait, there's no way to do a merged patch on consoles? If you download two weapon packs then whoops oh well? I guess there might be megapacks or something eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Seashell Salesman posted:

I think pretty much anyone would agree that the most influential designer of FO:NV was ropekid and he still works there. Which important person do you think left? Chris Avellone for the DLC stuff? There's no reason he wouldn't end up working on a new Obsidian game if it was a good fit.

The guy who wrote most of the main quest and the Survivalist logs in Honest Hearts isn't there any more either. Eric Fensternaker, who wrote some of the best non main quest stuff, is still there though. You know who is also there, btw?

Tim Cain

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I spent a couple of hours wandering around Sanctuary trying to scrap every little thing so I would be very grateful if PS4 could get a scrapall mod

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

There's new seasons because of the nuclear cataclysm or something.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/660/

WHAT is the obsession MLP fans/Bronies have with replacing everything good and right in the world with their stupid loving autistic's fetish. God drat it. This and Fallout Equestria infuriate me on a very deep level, as a Fallout fan.

The Fallout 4 perk system isn't good or right so this is fine.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Obsidian made new textures and models and recorded voice acting for New Vegas, which is an entire separate game Bethesda owns completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

Since modders don't really get paid for it it's hard to say whether downloading and using his mod is really "supporting" him. Just take it for free and comment calling him an rear end in a top hat, win win.