Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?
Since the patch I now have a settler reset glitch on steroids. It's not the cell reset glitch, as all my poo poo is fine, but at the Castle, 3 settlers and 1 Minuteman, basically only the people who were assigned to food production, keep resetting. And I don't mean they reset when I fast travel away and come back. I mean they reset if they leave the screen and come back. I tested by giving the white minuteman a new outfit to equip. I literally spun 360 degrees in place, and he turned into a black Minutewoman in a different outfit, which was noticeably not the minuteman outfit.

And it only affects my food producers. All the named settlers (level 4 vendors), or the people on artillery (minutemen i equipped with the colonial duster instead of the minuteman outfit) are fine. It's just food guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU