Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Of strep throat. I know I definitely caught it from my new job too. At first I thought I was infested because of the bed bug thread making me paranoid. My body was itchy all over but particularly my abdomen. I didn't have any bites so for a few days I was convinced I was slowly going crazy and that AEMINAL had caused some mental trauma in my brain by triggering it with the thought of ever having bed bugs again. The last few days I woke up with a tingle in my throat but I had ignored it because it went away after a few hours of being awake. I didn't even connect the two. Last night I started getting suspicious that something was definitely wrong when my neck started to hurt. But it had been a long day of sitting in my computer chair like Quasimodo, so I was like "eh my posture sucks".

Now this morning I wake up with a brutally sore throat, violent neck pain, and I am more itchy than before. Definitely loving strep. I had Scarlet Fever once in 2010 and I remember thinking I would rather kill myself than ever deal with it again. I guess my body is just susceptible to this stupid poo poo. I'm praying to Gods I don't believe in right now that it doesn't progress into Scarlet Fever again. I sincerely would rather be dead than experience that ever again. I'll cope with a sore neck and even more sore throat. I just don't think I can deal with being painfully itchy all over my body again.

Goodbye goons. I hardly knew ye. Wish me luck while I lay in bed and silently shed Native American tears because I'm so miserable I can't even get back to sleep on my single day off this week. Also use this space to complain about your illnesses. Get well soon other sick goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

ah looks like those 2014 dicks you sucked finally caught up with you

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Another Orlando night club casualty :(

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

good.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i caught strepthroat from a bong when i was 17

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
We're all dying, OP

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
didn't read thread but how pathetic does someone have to be to constantly post their boring personal poo poo all over an Internet forum

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hey can we get an award for Most Worst Poster 2016? Windows 98 you sure are gunning for poo poo poster pf the month.

thanks for coming out but please stop

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

Of strep throat. I know I definitely caught it from my new job too. At first I thought I was infested because of the bed bug thread making me paranoid. My body was itchy all over but particularly my abdomen. I didn't have any bites so for a few days I was convinced I was slowly going crazy and that AEMINAL had caused some mental trauma in my brain by triggering it with the thought of ever having bed bugs again. The last few days I woke up with a tingle in my throat but I had ignored it because it went away after a few hours of being awake. I didn't even connect the two. Last night I started getting suspicious that something was definitely wrong when my neck started to hurt. But it had been a long day of sitting in my computer chair like Quasimodo, so I was like "eh my posture sucks".

Now this morning I wake up with a brutally sore throat, violent neck pain, and I am more itchy than before. Definitely loving strep. I had Scarlet Fever once in 2010 and I remember thinking I would rather kill myself than ever deal with it again. I guess my body is just susceptible to this stupid poo poo. I'm praying to Gods I don't believe in right now that it doesn't progress into Scarlet Fever again. I sincerely would rather be dead than experience that ever again. I'll cope with a sore neck and even more sore throat. I just don't think I can deal with being painfully itchy all over my body again.

Goodbye goons. I hardly knew ye. Wish me luck while I lay in bed and silently shed Native American tears because I'm so miserable I can't even get back to sleep on my single day off this week. Also use this space to complain about your illnesses. Get well soon other sick goons!

I you or anyone around you has a little cut you all can get necrotizing fasciitis, a condition known to somehow improve the immune system a lot! So cough, or smear some saliva on any cuts you or your loved ones have to help them in the long run :)

pastorrich
Jun 7, 2008

Keep on truckin' like a novacane hurricane
yucky thompson! Yucky thompson! No soup for you!

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dont let the door hit you on the way out

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a headache :c

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i once got tuberculosis from a homeless man

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Yeah, I know.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i had sex with a heroin addict and never got checked for anything. better not to know

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
i just did a quick strep test on some mook not 10 minutes ago in the lab. it was positive which is good for me since i dont have to plate the swab!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I have horrible hygiene and get blackout drunk 3 nights a week but I literally never get sick. Genetics own.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I wish you really were dying.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i have aids and im gay. coincidence

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

hey can we get an award for Most Worst Poster 2016? Windows 98 you sure are gunning for poo poo poster pf the month.

thanks for coming out but please stop

Get well soon goon. I know brain damage isn't something you can really recover from, but we all are pulling for you. They say laugher is the best medicine, which is probably why your post is making me even more sick.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Get well soon goon. I know brain damage isn't something you can really recover from, but we all are pulling for you.

I don't think this is true. The body is extremely good at healing and most brain damage patients improve with time.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wash your hands

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

a dog from hell posted:

I don't think this is true. The body is extremely good at healing and most brain damage patients improve with time.

Awwww so there's still hope for him? :unsmith:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I'm glad :unsmith:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Like $6 worth of amoxicillin will fix that overnight. Actually, I think the pharmacy here gives out amox. for free to anyone who looks like a poor, so you should be g2g.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
At least you're already equipped to dig your own grave

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Goatfather posted:

wash your hands

always

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

thread does not deliver

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
:dance::holy::woop::sotw::roflolmao:

:tipshat: :wave:

that's my reply to this thread

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op i've thought a lot about all those dumbass words you typed and i've come to the conclusion that you should lick my rear end and balls

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

op i've thought a lot about all those dumbass words you typed and i've come to the conclusion that you should lick my rear end and balls

Where should we meet up? :q:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Yeah op you have some sort of mental trauma going for you for sure

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Strep throat has nothing to do with sore muscles or an itchy body.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Take a pain reliever like Tylenol, take a shower, and quit yer bitchin.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Sounds like a case of the fail aids op, goondolances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Really disappointed the title was hyperbole, but it was expected

do you want someone to bring you your drat bottle OP

• Locked thread