Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Are there any wrestlers in TNA that the WWE would have interest in? I feel like this is the best time for a lot of them to try and jump ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

GeneX posted:

Refused to go to rehab, was released by WWE to try to force him to fix his life (the wwe tried to cover for him, in fact ,) then immediately signed with TNA and attacked the WWE

Yeah, that's much worse than murdering your entire family then yourself.

Angle will be back with WWE some day, in some capacity, as long as he doesn't kill himself in the ring before that. They've brought people back after they've done far, far worse.

So I was thinking the other day, how much more open to working with people that have screwed over or bad mouthed the company will HHH be, at least compared to Vince? It's mind blowing the people that Vince had made amends with, but I'd have a hard time seeing HHH even work with someone like Punk again.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

That's not what was said.

You're absolutely right. I should probably not be posting right after waking up. Or ever.

Sorry, thread!

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

mariooncrack posted:

Did something happen during the Rollins/Reigns match last night? I was watching today and there was a noticeable skip. Rollins had Reigns up for a power bomb from the corner and then it skipped to Rollins giving Reigns a superkick.

I watched the show last night right after it aired, and it did this a bunch of times. Just skip it back a few second and it should play normal.

• Locked thread