Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

REST OF E3 SCHEDULE:

Nintendo Treehouse Live (June 14th, 9 AM PT/12 PM ET "kickoff", plus two day live stream)
Presenter: Reggie Fils-Aime, Bill Trinen, Treehouse team
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

Nintendo's E3 is like a trip inside Willy Wonka's factory, except with each year the machines are starting to rust over and break down, and the oompa loompas are on strike, and also someone stole their fizzy-lifting drinks. Later this year we find out what the gently caress the Nintendo NX is, which will probably be renamed the Nintendo Wii-Wii, and be a handheld that you wear that's also VR that's also a cloud server that's also an Android phone that's also a PC. basically everyone is pulling poo poo out of their rear end.

UNFORTUNATELY, Nintendo will not be fulfilling our trainwreck dreams and is not showing NX at E3. Instead, June 14th is dedicated entirely to Zelda, starting with a Direct dedicated to Zelda and the latest Pokemon game, and continuing with an entire day of Treehouse coverage of Zelda. On June 15th, the Treehouse stream will be showing other games, including third party games, so it's good to know that Nintendo's relationship with third parties is still "uhh yeah sure we totally care about you I guess"

It doesnt matter what the new Zelda turns out to be, it is the burden of the most recent Zelda to be the most hated Zelda and that's where this shall stand until the next one comes along.

Square Enix Presents (Starts at 11:45 AM PT/2:45 PM ET, three day live stream)
Official Stream: https://www.youtube.com/squareenixpresents
Full Schedule: http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/square-enix-presents-e3-2016-program-schedule

Nintendo is doing their all-day streams, and so are Sony and Microsoft, but Square Enix is also doing a show-wide livestream dedicated to their games. Schedule highlights:

June 14th:
3:00 PM ET: FINAL FANTASY XV – E3 Kickoff
4:30 PM ET: Deus Ex GO: Augmented Turn-based Infiltration
5:00 PM ET: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Creating an immersive Action-RPG
6:30 PM ET: DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS - Builders Guild Session #1
8:00 PM ET: STAR OCEAN: INTEGRITY AND FAITHLESSNESS - The Final Star Log
8:30 PM ET: DEEP SILVER – Agents of Mayhem

June 15th:
2:00 PM ET: HITMAN – LIVESTREAM WITH YOSUKE MATSUDA
3:00 PM ET: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach - Introducing a Brand New Game Mode
3:30 PM ET: FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE - Gameplay Walkthrough and Q&A
5:30 PM ET: FINAL FANTASY XV - E3 Special Mission Playthrough + FFXV UNIVERSE
6:30 PM ET: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS - A Special Presentation from the Producers
7:00 PM ET: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Discussion with KH Co-Director Tai Yasue

June 16th:
1:00 PM ET: NieR: Automata, Discussion with the Developers and PlatinumGames' Takahisa Taura
2:00 PM ET: I am Setsuna - Resurrecting the Golden Era of RPGs
2:30 PM ET: Deus Ex Universe: Bridging the Gap between Fiction and Reality
4:30 PM ET: Square Enix: Collective – Black the Fall & The Turning Test
5:30 PM ET: WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY - 2016's Most Adorable and Heartfelt Epic
6:00 PM ET: HITMAN – Gameplay Livestream
6:30 PM ET: DEEP SILVER – Mighty No. 9 (bahahaha) & F1 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
BRING IT NINTENDO

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

We're not going to be hearing about the Final Fantasy VII remake ever again. :sigh:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
gently caress yeah Nintendo

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Finally, the good thread.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

2D Zelda > 3D Zelda

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
going back to the crash remaster, I think that talk between Sony and Activision went something like this:

A: Hey sony, we will pay you X amount of dollars to show the Crash Skylander on stage at E3
S: Do you want to watch a live execution because whoever is on stage and brings that out by itself is going to loving die
A: Uhhhhh...do you wanna make the Crash Remaster to go with it since we're never gonna use the fucker again?
S: What's that? You want to help us print money? Sure thing!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It's really impossible for Nintendo to be more out of touch with the current video game market than they are now, it's pretty amazing when you think about it

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

It's really impossible for Nintendo to be more out of touch with the current video game market than they are now, it's pretty amazing when you think about it

I agree, they don't even have a murder simulator to show off.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Where is your gritty military shooter Nintendo?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

Good, 'cause so am I

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teikanmi posted:

the current video game market is dogshit, good for them

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

But will Nintendo have a moment of silence before they get down to their videogame conference?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

But will Nintendo have a moment of silence before they get down to their videogame conference?

Only Reggie will be, and Miyamoto and Iwata will be up to their old hijinks in the background.

EDIT: I made myself sad.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
:smith:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Where are all the good .gifs from this year?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
In the last thread, go read all 282 pages

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Actually this is the only one you need

http://i.imgur.com/BRkidvY.mp4

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Iwata muppet will be on stage watching over us all

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

Actually this is the only one you need

http://i.imgur.com/BRkidvY.mp4

CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!
Kratos's son is named Charlie.

Not even a cool viking name. Nope. Charlie

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

literally a hog posted:

Kratos's son is named Charlie.

Not even a cool viking name. Nope. Charlie

that's what happens when you leave a boy to be raised by a woman, it breeds weakness, even in naming

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
Can't wait for NX reveal.

Wait what do you mean they revealed it yesterday at the ubisoft presentation wait what

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Zelda is going to be so great guys

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Electric Phantasm posted:

We're not going to be hearing about the Final Fantasy VII remake ever again. :sigh:

You had to know last year that it was never actually going to come out. Shenmue isn't either. Microsoft's presentation may have been garbage but it was garbage we'll be able to play in the next year.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Isn't Charles an English name? Why would a proud viking woman take a namesake from Anglo-Saxons?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Kratos was having problems pronouncing his original name so he just started calling him Charles.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Ha can't pronounce FRIÐÞJÓFR? Lightweight.

For what it's worth, Twitch is showing Suda 51's LET IT DIE right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/twitch

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jun 14, 2016

Risky
May 18, 2003

gently caress the NX, the only thing I care about is the new River City Ransom game coming to the 3DS.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Level Slide posted:

Ha can't pronounce FRIÐÞJÓFR? Lightweight.

For what it's worth, Twitch is showing Suda 51's LET IT DIE right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/twitch

Name the boy Rød Grød Med Fløde

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

"Orlando: We care."
[5 minutes later, footage of Link emptying an M4 into wave after wave of ReDeads]

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Twitch stream just had the King of the Wild Hunt playing Gwent

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Hello friends, I am excited for a wonderful day of games with my pal Nintendo

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Hello friends, I am excited for a wonderful day of games with my pal Nintendo

Nintendo has never been wonderful in PAL territories.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Teikanmi posted:

In the last thread, go read all 282 pages

You're not my mom

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nintendo should make a successor to the 3DS. Focusing on a whole new console when your current one is Sega Dreamcast levels of commercial failure seems like a terrible business decision.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

These four loving hours feel more unbearable than the last few months.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Another year, another chance to get my hopes up about a real Metroid game and then have them dashed.

:smith:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

metroid: nintendoland stand alone edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I hope Nintendo reveals more Pokémon friends and the English name for Rock Dog

• Locked thread