Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Booyah

Ultra Carp

Asexual gamers descend upon you to praise this game for supporting their cause with representation and won't shut up about it

Maybe sexuality toggles? Sliders? Konami codes?

Extremely unsexy starts to new pages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

TURDS BOD

Link and Fish Princess were so legendarily in love that people are still talking about it 100 years later, itís ok if you want to ignore that but itís literally text in the game.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Bust Rodd posted:

Link and Fish Princess were so legendarily in love that people are still talking about it 100 years later, it’s ok if you want to ignore that but it’s literally text in the game.

Do you think her ghost is cool with Link dating her little brother though

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Link was on his way towards getting the harem ending till Calamity Ganon hosed it all up.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

TURDS BOD

Sea Lily posted:

Do you think her ghost is cool with Link dating her little brother though

Without looking it up Iím quite sure someone has written this fan fiction already

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Link and Fish Princess were so legendarily in love that people are still talking about it 100 years later, itís ok if you want to ignore that but itís literally text in the game.

Well she was in love with him.

What we see from him is him awkwardly friendzoning the hell out of her while she's proposing marriage.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Don't fuckle with Shuckle(s)

Like that other Shuckle, but far different.

ďLink fucksĒ is canon in most games.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The true endgame for this franchise is the Triforce polycule. ganon just needs to chill out and date link and zelda. they can run hyrule together it's fine. stop killing people for five drat minutes ganon, and just like, talk about your feelings a little

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Booyah

Ultra Carp

It's time to make the divine beast with three backs

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Don't fuckle with Shuckle(s)

Like that other Shuckle, but far different.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Fuzz posted:

Hope about we have a game without sexuality in it and keep it that way? I mean, there's plenty of other games if you need your fix.

Spoilsport

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

Ogmius815 posted:

TFW you kill a Lynel for its hooves so you can upgrade your berserker set but the Lynel you kill doesnít drop any hooves :/.

Seriously bullshit. Every Lynel should drop exactly 4 hooves in addition to whatever else.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Fuzz posted:

Hope about we have a game without sexuality in it and keep it that way? I mean, there's plenty of other games if you need your fix.
no

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

We'll make diamonds from their ashes. Take them into battle with us.

Craft a Diamond Dog diamond?
Nah. ††Let's do it!

College Slice

BotW2 Link must comically manage simultaneous timed dating quests with all major supporting characters, while keeping each one unaware of the others

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Sarcastro posted:

Seriously bullshit. Every Lynel should drop exactly 4 hooves in addition to whatever else.

I assume the ones you can't pick up are ones that you, like, stabbed so much that they don't work anymore.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

TURDS BOD

The Golux posted:

I assume the ones you can't pick up are ones that you, like, stabbed so much that they don't work anymore.

ďOh gross itís got poop on it!Ē

PCjr sidecar
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

That Zelda isnít a Dark Souls dating sim is the thing thatís been holding it back from mainstream success.

Son of Sam-I-Am
Feb 12, 2002

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Link might be gay, I mean he did flinch in disgust/terror at the giant sex fairies kissing and groping him

Ah, the "gay if you don't want to be raped" take, thanks for that.

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011

This series has been Link+Zelda OTP since its inception and I don't really see that changing much in the future

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Is it worse because I, the player, keep sending him back to be physically assaulted? And I laugh?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

One of the details I love in BotW is in Kass' subplot you learn a lot about how he was trained as a bard by a Sheikah who knew Link and Zelda at court back before the calamity. And what you learn is that that dude was in love with Zelda and so incredibly salty over the fact she was clearly in love with Link that he taught Kass a bunch of songs pining over it, calling Link an idiot meathead, and died alone.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil. But what really is... evil?

In Skyward Sword, Link's motivation for most of the game is that Zelda disappeared when he was just about to get laid.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Yes yes, but surely one link can be gay/bi. We've had furry link already.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahallo

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Fuzz posted:

listen I'm trying my best to not be attracted to the big handsome fish man but I'm only human

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Captain Hygiene posted:

BotW2 Link must comically manage simultaneous timed dating quests with all major supporting characters, while keeping each one unaware of the others

There's a quest where you go on two dates at once, each at opposite ends of Hyrule, and you can't use Sheikah fast travel so you have to use multiple stasis launches over the course of the evening

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Finally, it's time to bring back the Four Sword

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

TURDS BOD

Argue posted:

There's a quest where you go on two dates at once, each at opposite ends of Hyrule, and you can't use Sheikah fast travel so you have to use multiple stasis launches over the course of the evening

And you have to keep switching back and forth between the right outfits!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

But there still wonít be any sort of outfit selector or quick access option like for weapons or arrows or runes.