Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Doggir posted:

Break the puzzle solution:
physically turn your controller upside down roll it off and turn your controller up to flip the ball off and onto the ramp

You can also rotate the remote 90 degrees and the ball will fall directly into the exit lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Sakurazuka posted:

How do you make a ton of money early? :(

My go-to has been elixirs using 1 Meat + 1 "Critter" + 3 higher value monster parts (guts are best, if you have them; fangs otherwise.) No cooking luck needed there, they are consistently good for 100+ rupees, usually much more.

Invest in the full stealth Sheikah outfit ASAP to make critter grabbing easier and you'll be stacking rupees to the ceiling in no time.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

MMF Freeway posted:

The korok guy who upgrades your inventory said he was going somewhere but uhh now I forget and I need that space real bad. Someone nudge me.

If you've only run into him once, you can probably find him across from Outskirt Stable.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Internet Kraken posted:

Do I get anything unique by scanning my Smash Zelda amiibo in this game?

Bows, materials, and rarely the Twilight Bow

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Where do I get rupees? I've been wandering the wilderness and doing the shrines but I only have $12 on me and the armor in Kakariko is like $700 a piece.

Find a cooking fire and make elixirs with meat + "critters" + good quality monster parts (Basically anything but horns and plain Keese wings.) These will sell at any shopkeep for 100+, depending on the ingredient combo and quality (2 prime meats + 2 guts/tails + 1 cricket or lizard or whatever will fetch around 250.)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Oaki is simultaneously the most adorable and most infuriating Nintendo creation in a good while.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Has anybody else run into shops not restocking arrows? Is that a glitch or is the game putting the brakes on me somehow? It wasn't a problem when I had something like 120+ in the quiver, but now I'm getting antsy as the number dips lower into double digits.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Norns posted:

Most of the folks you meet seem to have deep psychological issues as well.

A man has abandoned his wife to obsess over chickens. A woman loves an orb.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

d0grent posted:

Can someone just tell me what region the 10k fairy is in? I don't want to know the specific location, I still want to explore and stumble on it.

Gerudo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I think you need to give them 3 meats.

3 meats will fill them
3 meats will thrill them
Why don't you feed them