Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you compatible with your lover?
Lady
Eatha Kitt
Legless and blind
View Results

• Locked thread
Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The Internet is to-the-brim full of super fun surveys and tests and games and quizzes that let us have fun learning about each other! What Game of Thrones character would you be? Which of the various actresses that have played Catwoman best suits your personality? Would you rather be legless and blind or armless and deaf?

It's a pretty cool treat getting to know new things about your e-buds. The better we know each other, the closer we all grow together in ever tightening bonds of friendship!

Even silly little tidbits about ourselves that don't really seem all that important are a great way to nurture a loving community. I call such tidbits ~*~Personality Sprinkles!~*~

Yep, I said sprinkles! The more the better and keep 'em comin', am I right? Nobody, nowhere has ever once said "no, you cut that out, that's way too many delightful colorful candy sprinkles!"

So, if you don't mind joining in a little fun for a minute, I'd love for us all to get together and for each one of us fill out one of those fun quizzes and do a little sharing.

What do you say we sprinkle each other a little? Sound okay?

Awesome!

Here!

We!

GO!!!

Let's find out who among us has utterly ruined our minds and bodies through the abominable and debilitating sin of masturbation.

Masturbation causes horrible insanity and physically rots the body from within. This is irrefutable scientific fact, shown here:

Go through the 20 item checklist below and answer "Yes" to each of the twenty traits you feel describes you and "No" to those traits that do not describe you. Keep count of your Yeses and your Nos and make a tally of each when you are done. Be honest!

The higher your final score, the less likely you are to ever know what it is to lead a meaningful life of quality.

--Maniacal Masterbateur Diagnosis Checklist--

1 Middle or Lower Class
2 Disinclined to engage in social diversion
3 Walk and/or sit alone
4 Disinclined to talk with others
5 Pale complexion
6 Clammy palms
7 Glassy eyes
8 Aversion to eye contact
9 Apathy
10 Poor memory
11 Indisposition
12 Impulsiveness
13 Irritability
14 Incoherence
15 Slovenliness
16 Slouching
17 Melancholy
18 Religious delusion
19 Neglect of cleanliness
20 Obstinance

Here's my scores:
1 Middle or Lower Class - Y
2 Disinclined to engage in social diversion - Y
3 Walk and/or sit alone - Y
4 Disinclined to talk with others - Y
5 Pale complexion - Y
6 Clammy palms - N
7 Glassy eyes - Y
8 Aversion to eye contact - N
9 Apathy - Y
10 Poor memory - Y
11 Indisposition - Y
12 Impulsiveness - N
13 Irritability - Y
14 Incoherence - Y
15 Slovenliness - Y
16 Slouching - Y
17 Melancholy - Y
18 Religious delusion - N
19 Neglect of cleanliness - Y
20 Obstinance - Y

I scored 16 Yeses out of 20, indicating I am a demented, sickly and grotesque creature far removed from the holy human form made in the perfect image of our Creator. My score is much too high to claim my youth is lightly pocked with but a handful of sinful acts of self-harm caused more by the ignorance of innocence than deliberate evil. Instead I am assuredly guilty of the deliberate abjuration of the guiding company of The Holy Spirit
Through the unsanctioned manipulation of my fleshy instruments of divine procreation, proclaimed by writ of Heaven strictly for use in the somber, silent darkness of the blessed marriage chamber, I have mentally, physically and spiritually mutilated myself. Such is the accumulation of my sin and disgrace the weight made manifest in my physical appearance.

That was a blast!

How'd everybody else do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
SPERGIN

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I can't count but I said yes to that string of text that i lazily parsed.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
i respect an inspector with spectacles at least some aspect of his profession might not be blind speculation

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
OH my god what are you doing whyyyyy

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

rando

please allow me to share something with you, not as a friend because i have no friends, but as a fellow poster on these SA forums:

this is a bad thread

like, really bad

i'm sorry about your bad thread

and you should also be sorry about your bad thread

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tuxedo Gin posted:

rando

please allow me to share something with you, not as a friend because i have no friends, but as a fellow poster on these SA forums:

this is a bad thread

like, really bad

I'll be your friend :unsmith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i loving love jerking my dick raw

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

Rando posted:

The Internet is to-the-brim full of super fun surveys and tests and games and quizzes that let us have fun learning about each other! What Game of Thrones character would you be? Which of the various actresses that have played Catwoman best suits your personality? Would you rather be legless and blind or armless and deaf?

It's a pretty cool treat getting to know new things about your e-buds. The better we know each other, the closer we all grow together in ever tightening bonds of friendship!

Even silly little tidbits about ourselves that don't really seem all that important are a great way to nurture a loving community. I call such tidbits ~*~Personality Sprinkles!~*~

Yep, I said sprinkles! The more the better and keep 'em comin', am I right? Nobody, nowhere has ever once said "no, you cut that out, that's way too many delightful colorful candy sprinkles!"

So, if you don't mind joining in a little fun for a minute, I'd love for us all to get together and for each one of us fill out one of those fun quizzes and do a little sharing.

What do you say we sprinkle each other a little? Sound okay?

Awesome!

Here!

We!

GO!!!

Let's find out who among us has utterly ruined our minds and bodies through the abominable and debilitating sin of masturbation.

Masturbation causes horrible insanity and physically rots the body from within. This is irrefutable scientific fact, shown here:

Go through the 20 item checklist below and answer "Yes" to each of the twenty traits you feel describes you and "No" to those traits that do not describe you. Keep count of your Yeses and your Nos and make a tally of each when you are done. Be honest!

The higher your final score, the less likely you are to ever know what it is to lead a meaningful life of quality.

--Maniacal Masterbateur Diagnosis Checklist--

1 Middle or Lower Class
2 Disinclined to engage in social diversion
3 Walk and/or sit alone
4 Disinclined to talk with others
5 Pale complexion
6 Clammy palms
7 Glassy eyes
8 Aversion to eye contact
9 Apathy
10 Poor memory
11 Indisposition
12 Impulsiveness
13 Irritability
14 Incoherence
15 Slovenliness
16 Slouching
17 Melancholy
18 Religious delusion
19 Neglect of cleanliness
20 Obstinance

Here's my scores:
1 Middle or Lower Class - Y
2 Disinclined to engage in social diversion - Y
3 Walk and/or sit alone - Y
4 Disinclined to talk with others - Y
5 Pale complexion - Y
6 Clammy palms - N
7 Glassy eyes - Y
8 Aversion to eye contact - N
9 Apathy - Y
10 Poor memory - Y
11 Indisposition - Y
12 Impulsiveness - N
13 Irritability - Y
14 Incoherence - Y
15 Slovenliness - Y
16 Slouching - Y
17 Melancholy - Y
18 Religious delusion - N
19 Neglect of cleanliness - Y
20 Obstinance - Y

I scored 16 Yeses out of 20, indicating I am a demented, sickly and grotesque creature far removed from the holy human form made in the perfect image of our Creator. My score is much too high to claim my youth is lightly pocked with but a handful of sinful acts of self-harm caused more by the ignorance of innocence than deliberate evil. Instead I am assuredly guilty of the deliberate abjuration of the guiding company of The Holy Spirit
Through the unsanctioned manipulation of my fleshy instruments of divine procreation, proclaimed by writ of Heaven strictly for use in the somber, silent darkness of the blessed marriage chamber, I have mentally, physically and spiritually mutilated myself. Such is the accumulation of my sin and disgrace the weight made manifest in my physical appearance.

That was a blast!

How'd everybody else do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfKnga-a-7Q

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tuxedo Gin posted:

rando

this is a bad thread

like, really bad

Oh poo poo, what should I do?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Rando posted:

i don't know

i don't post good threads either

that's how i recognized such a bad one

i guess you should just double down on your poo poo thread and hope you can keep it alive until it attracts enough funny people to redeem itself and also you

good luck

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rando posted:

Get hit my a low flying plane

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i don't know

i don't post good threads either

that's how i recognized such a bad one

i guess you should just double down on your poo poo thread and hope you can keep it alive until it attracts enough funny people to redeem itself and also you

good luck

I post good threads sometimes.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Rando posted:

I post good threads sometimes.

i don't doubt it

i'm sure you're a very funny guy, usually

this just wasn't one of those times

i know it is embarrassing to be responsible for such a bad thread, but you just gotta roll with it. it'll drop off to page 10 soon enough, and you can get right back up there and try again

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Op what aspect of this thread lent you to think "the boys will sure love this one"

I honestly can't find any redeeming qualities in it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i just scanned the op without really reading it and it was pretty funny. thanks op

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'ma bond my foot with yo rear end ,OP,if you don't watch yourself.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I hit a 9, I feel pretty okay about myself

Aug 4, 2010

shove ur quiz up ur rear end op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hell Yeah posted:

i just scanned the op without really reading it and it was pretty funny. thanks op

I'm glad you changed your AV back, very wise listening to me

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
You really don't need a quiz to find out if you're a sickening deprived pervert who shanks his meat log. You're on gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Op what aspect of this thread lent you to think "the boys will sure love this one"

I honestly can't find any redeeming qualities in it

I'm fond of the anti-jacking off dick cups. The one looks like a robot face.

• Locked thread