Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's the Summer of Sen's Fortress for me because it's hard and it's taking forever for me to get through it.
Try attacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's the Summer of Sen's Fortress for me because it's hard and it's taking forever for me to get through it.

One day you will run through the whole place in 120 seconds and wonder how it was ever so hard

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Beginning July 1 I will be single and living on my own again and I will spend my first month of freedom celebrating Metal Gear July: Snakes Revenge followed by I Didn't Ask For This August with the Denton family and Adam Jensen

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Benny D posted:

Beginning July 1 I will be single and living on my own again
goongratulations

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

goongratulations

Thank you I'm very excited

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I need to start writing the Metal Gear July OP...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

monday is my last day of work for 2 months :booya:

today's my last day of work for 2 days :hellyeah:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I have no responsibilities for the next month, so I'm gonna play lots of games. I'm also going up north to do some kayaking. Semper fun

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Probably gonna play s lot of map games, and Witcher 3 once I finally bite the bullet and buy a new gpu

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the summer of the western rpg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Playing fighting games wth the Windows down so all the neighbors can hear the clacking

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Playing fighting games wth the Windows down so all the neighbors can hear the clacking

https://youtu.be/goUFJE-TgSo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[after buying even more games on sale from the nintendo eshop] now is the winter of all dis content

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's Dragon Quest Summer

a thousand times this. Dragon Quest VI and Dragon Quest Heroes for this imp this epic summer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
been playing the witcher 3 to cleanse my palate before replaying ds3 a billion more times

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

[after buying even more games on sale from the nintendo eshop] now is the winter of all dis content

did someone say Content?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

oh yeah baby

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
I could never game outside becuase since mid May it has been reliably 95 or hotter every day. But cheers to the out door gamer.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Playing Rogue Galaxy this summer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Playing Rogue Galaxy this summer

Not a bad choice. I should finish it. I also wanna try beating SMT4 again before the new ones out

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I tried running through smt4 again before apocalypse but I couldn't because I just beat it in October before I found out final was coming here and it was too soon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For some reason I feel like summer is a really good time for RPGs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I plan on finally playing TWEWY this summer at some point

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think im on the final stretch of paper jam, this game is so good but these mobs really dont gently caress around

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

i think im on the final stretch of paper jam, this game is so good but these mobs really dont gently caress around

I need to finish my playthrough. Maybe I'll go back to that after DQIV

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dq7 is way too far away

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Summer is irrelevant to me but I will be finishing Witcher 3 and the dlc I already bought and playing Overwatch like its a part time job

Also gonna replay shadow of Mordor and Dishonored with the dlc - shout out to extremely pro PS4 budget games

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My wife's out of town for a month in July-August so lots of free time to take down some long-standing gaming goals:
-New MH
-Finally play through the Metroid Prime Trilogy disc I bought in like 2011 and never touched.
-Finish the original Xenoblade.
-Three-heart run of Ocarina of Time 3D (never done one for any Zelda game before)
-Finish my Oblivion playthrough.
-Finish Bravely Default 1.

What's more likely to happen:
-Put 200+ hours into new MH
-Buy Morrowind in Steam summer sale, never play anything else again ever.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Morrowind is still me fav es

Soral
May 30, 2009

summer officially begins tomorrow

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I'm going to finish witcher 3 plus dlc and then dark souls 3 and blood borne dlc. Can't think if any other games I need.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to complete the season of Diablo and wait for the next episode of Hitman. And play summertime animal crossing, op

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Tokyo Mirage Sessions comes out next week so I guess I'll start with that.

Here's a few I'd like to get through this Summer:
-Bloodborne
-Earth Defense Force 4.1
-Elemental Gimmick Gear
-Majora's Mask 3d

I also want to get decent at using arcade stick and Street Fighter 3rd Strike. I'll be doing this on Dreamcast.

Cubivore_ fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jun 20, 2016

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
-Dark Souls 3
-Metal Gear July
-Witcher
-TWEWY

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metal Gear July 2: Venom's Revenge is only 10 days ftw.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

-Dark Souls 3
-Metal Gear July
-Witcher
-TWEWY

I was just thinking it would have been cool if they made a Full Metal Alchemist game that used the TWEWY battle system except on the bottom screen you draw those little rune circles

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I've never played through Silent Hill 2 or FF7.

gonna fix that this summer. maybe even armored core 2.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
summer of pokemon is on hold until my order of 3DS grips arrives. man, fuuck the corners on that thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Summer 2016 gaming goals:

Witcher 3 + DLC - will probably take until the end of August
Metal Gear July - I want to play through every canon game
Link's Awakening - should be doable in a week or two
Deus Ex 1 + and the new one

I know I also wanna replay Chrono Trigger, Majoras Mask and Metroid Prime, and the Souls games but those will have to wait and also seem more fitting for Fall / Winter I think.

• Locked thread