Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kuato posted:

Connery is good through Thunderball; You Only Live Twice and Diamonds are Forever are garbage fires IMHO.

Dalton's Bond is the best Bond.

From Russia with Love is good.

It's funny how quickly the movie viewing public actually got tired of Bond. It was already devolving into self parody with You Only Live Twice and Diamonds Are Forever and they hadn't even switched Bonds yet (at least in YOLT's case).

Craig's ultra dark moody phase was already wearing thin for me by Skyfall, I never saw Spectre, but I've learned to appreciate the goofiness that is DAF and the majority of the Moore films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Sean Connery is much hotter than Daniel Craig

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mukulu posted:

Didn't Sean Connery actually hit his wife or am I imagining that?

I don't think so, but Moore was hit by his wife

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

EmmyOk posted:

I think George Lazenby was pretty good but OHMSS was just not a good film.

True story my little brother had a birthday party at my family's house when he was 17, invited a bunch of people, let them socialize for a while, and then forced them all to watch OHMSS. In 2012. I loving kid you not

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Anyone who makes a top 5 list and doesn't include from Russia with love...I just, no. No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Dalton films are boring dreck. If I want a good 80s action film I'll watch a Schwarzenegger film.

I really hope the next Bond, whether it be Idris Elba, a gay guy, a woman, a transgender, whatever, moves away from the dark serious Bond to something more fun. Moore, Brosnon, and Connery are so much better than Dalton and Craig.

Lazenby was like...idk. Honestly I don't remember that movie much

• Locked thread