Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Gonna find a jiggy tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Quidnose posted:

##vote YPM

Hi quidad Howre u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I'm good Jimson how are you

I am good in the hood. Glad to be out of popcon that game does bad things to people... turns em evil...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Is that still running?

Yeah it's like super long I guess? Like a month or something weird like that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who want the dong

Me do.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

WALNUTS PEANUTS PINEAPPLE SMELLS GRAPES MELONS ORANGES AND COCONUT SHELLS

C'mon Cranky, take it to the fridge!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hvnt gttn my role. Confirming

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Klungar
Die barbarian scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Whoever is Mumbo Jumbo please turn me into an ant and step on me :wink:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

It's a termite learn your canon

In my head cannon ur my kazooie and I'm banjo. Come get in my backpack.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote jimson

Y tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

i'd like to remind people that jimsons title is "the betrayer"

Buy me the username change and I'll wear it with pride.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

jimson is scum ill stake my mafia career on it

Guys. He's right. I am scum. But like irl tho not in this game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

so just to make it easier on me im jsut gonna think ur a scumbo

Idk y u don't like me. I like u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If I stop posting forever please be aware mcdonalds brought back the 2 for $5 and I am gonna get 2 big macs.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

:kimchi: i secretly love u jimson but im cursed to always turbo u d1

Am i ur kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Peramene we r gonna turbo u k?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Peramene we r gonna turbo u k?

##vote Peramene

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote peramene

Same

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Jimson I love you please go out with me

We are exclusive now.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I decided to get 1 big mac and a 10 piece nugget. I wish I could go to popeyes and get there Mardi Gras mustard but I'm not that goony.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

I wish I had friends. Now I'm stuck with jimson

<3

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Jimson- love em' or hate em' everyone is talking about them.

Just the way I like it 👍

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

peramene posted:

same tbh

omg at least have the decency to lowercase my loving p i swear to god you guys

but i love you :( and I don't even eat bacon omg

that said I definitely have learned a lot about how to play mafia from dongsbot 9000 so with that said

who scum

Sorry pERAMENE my bad

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

you hosed that caps up jimson my love

I would like to call you my sweet. May i?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

RHYME THYME TIME GRIME MIME CHIME CRIME

MC jimson out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

did you know that you can transform into spiders and stuff if you got the goods

Eekum Bokum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

ahh jimson

Ahh tommy boy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote Tommunist it's him or me people

Good idea hal I am with you all the way.
##vote Hal Incandeza

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

jivjov posted:

I have no idea for whom to vote...grunty is gonna put me in the moat

Big dumb bird and ugly bear, ill save you with out harming a hair!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

I'm so confused

Just vote tommunist and move on

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

he is 100% scum

i have a 100% success rate for detecting scum ypm

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ypm, r u scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

he is 100% scum

i have a 100% success rate for detecting scum ypm

Hey absurd. Other than your infinitum esque powers of deduction. Why else do you think ypms scum. You know other than them being scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

it's the way he's reacted to even a little pressure on him, he gets squirrely and aggressive in a way i got full rear end blasted by in sanborn before i put a stake in his undead heart

it's a meta and gut read and i might do a reread to actually get context but honestly it's scum scummy scum ypm and he must be purged

I loving hate meta reads tho

Alternatively I also like the way you said Assblasted so uh... ##vote YPM

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

also i find that when people get v mad at this game and are like WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUCH JERKS it usually means theyre scumbos mad that theyre getting owned

Flerp pwning scumbos since 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

flerp was my friend and i was sad we killed him and won zoinks!

Can someone make a chrome extension that gets rid of Dongs AV?

It holds a power over me that I feel uncomfortable about.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey YPM I saw you call me scum irl in ur lumpen list. Please don't dox me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Dongsbot tell me who to vote for so I can finally feel good about a vote for once in my pathetic life.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

peramene posted:

I need to catch up, sorry I got mad distracted by work. I don't think AR is scum, please don't murder people,
be back in a few hours to actually contribute something meaningful.

I get that like mechanics-based poo poo isn't exactly kosher,
but without knowing the ratios of scum/town these games are like a madness brochure.

I'll opine my innocence at present, I assure you I'm a delight,
there's little more to say than don't loving kill me tonight

Lol opine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tommunist posted:

Ahh the strong dong case of "tom was in popcon"

You were tho so...

• Locked thread