Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Tramadol Junkie posted:

A man has claimed he has been told to remove a pond in his back garden because it could pose a danger to burglars.

Kevin Sheehan said he was told by his housing association that if someone breaks into his garden they could fall in as it is hidden from view the other side of his fence.

The 62-year-old’s pond is home to 80 fish and is surrounded by concrete blocks to prevent his one-year-old daughter, Olivia, falling in.

He said he has been threatened with an eviction notice unless the pond is demolished within three weeks.

He said: ‘I was thinking of my daughter’s safety and was building it up another two blocks.

‘I had it at the old height for about 15 years and it’s never been a problem.

‘The reason they gave was if someone breaks into the back garden they can fall in the pond because there’s a six-foot fence all round and they can’t see it.

‘I said ‘well they shouldn’t be breaking in’.’

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/25/man-told-to-remove-pond-because-its-dangerous-for-burglars-5905006/#ixzz4CCLTVFtJ

I don't want to live in this country anymore where criminals have health and safety rights for illegal occupations.

:smithicide:

STDH.TXT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread