Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
"compersion"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

thathonkey posted:

:laffo:

jeremy craig keep doin what you're doin

Miskatonic U. He's seen some poo poo, yo.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Otisburg posted:

i like how he seems to come to the conclusion, in spite of agonizing self-ownage, that polyamory cannot fail; only be failed

Hahahahaha. It's funny because 100% of polyamorous relationships fail, yet it's somehow not the system that's at fault. It's not enough COMPERSION.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aralan posted:

I wish his parents would weigh in in the comments section, they must've been so bummed when he emailed them to check out his article

I'm glad you're back on SA, Aralan. :)

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aralan posted:

Can you imagine regularly engaging with someone who, on being informed of the birth of your child, responds "So this is love. The willingness to be broken, again and again."? No wonder her ovaries refused to dump any eggs out while he was getting in there

Also, he really should've quoted Marc Maron and went 'OH, SO THIS IS YOUR PLAY, IS IT?! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY AT ME?! I SEE THROUGH YOUR RUSE; YOU DON'T GET TO WIN!'

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I do believe this is where one would bring up the oft-misused term 'cuckfag' to describe the author.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Doctor Schnabel posted:

I begin using words like polyamorous (meaning “many loves”) and non-monogamy in conversation. I learn that you don’t make any important decisions during NRE (new relationship energy) and that compersion (taking joy in your partner’s joy) is the opposite of jealousy, but that both can exist simultaneously.

A few months ago, I tried to deal with a transguy who was in an open relationship with a transwoman who was collared by another transwoman.

I got my ear full of retarded loving sayings like 'deadname' and 'compersion' and 'Truvera'

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aralan posted:

I don't know what a truvera is, is that another trade name for Stevia

Nope. It's a whore pill for loving poz dudes. Yeah, it was really great to find out you're banging some vagina that thinks she's a dude who is also on the pre-exposure HIV prevention drug.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Excuse me, it was Truvada, not vera.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
'Fulfiling' indeed.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Jim Barris posted:

Its weird that so many people keep mentioning this guy having weak sperm cause the information given says the exact opposite, that his wife wasn't able to menstruate. friends, there is such a deep well of failure to draw from here; we dont need to misinterpret stuff. The style of that garbage prose is a far greater crime then being a weedy-lookin cuckold, imo. lets not lose sight of his real crime.

She got preggers with the yoga instructor after almost no time flat. Sounds like his sperm are terrible at existing.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

The Kingfish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVnm6Sqxnx8

He walks into his TED Talk wearing a guy fawkes mask.

Oh loving hell

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

RatHat posted:

Maybe I missed that part, but is there a reason he never considered adoption? I don't know if it's just me but I really wouldn't find not being to able to make your own baby to be that big of a deal since there are other options.

Self-
Important
Scumbag

That's why.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Maoist Pussy posted:

There is a serious MRA undercurrent in this thread and it is gross.

I think you might be inverting some things. There's an OVERcurrent of 'lol gently caress that guy, what a cuckfag' that you might be mistaking for the UNDERcurrent of 'maybe she had some responsibility but it remains to be seen from what evidence has been presented thus far'

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I loving love this thread so much

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I hate to say it, but Mya is cute. It's a shame she's loving crazy, retarded, and has a daughter. At least she's fistable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
GOD, that 'beat weaver' thing just infuriates me still.

• Locked thread